I just beat __

Fire Emblem Fates Revelations

It was eh. A lot of maps were meh, such as the poorly done stealth map and Zola's Snow Shovelling Simulator. The unit balance was horrible, and the plot was nothing special either. I think I'm going to replay Conquest now that I have a full understanding of Fates's mechanics.

Undertale (Pacifist)

absolutely beautiful.

even though im very hyped to brutally slaughter everyone rn

DragonFreak said:
Fire Emblem Fates Conquest.

Still kind of disappointed that the plot was not the way I expected it to go, but oh well. It was still overall funnnnnnnnn!

I agree, the plot is definitely shit, but the gameplay is definitely some of the best in the series. The skills like Savage Blow and Lunge made everything interestinb.

Glitchy said:
DragonFreak said:
Fire Emblem Fates Conquest.

Still kind of disappointed that the plot was not the way I expected it to go, but oh well. It was still overall funnnnnnnnn!

I agree, the plot is definitely shit, but the gameplay is definitely some of the best in the series. The skills like Savage Blow and Lunge made everything interestinb.
I wouldn't say it's "shit" (although it's not the best) but it was just different from what I expected.

idk I thought the whole
crystal ball bullshit and garon sitting on the throne was terrible, it's obvious Garon is evil, why does he need to sit on a throne for Corrin to prove it? I'm sure the siblings would believe him anyways, it's not like they obsess over him and agree with every word he says already
. Why did Corrin not work behind the scenes against Garon? That's how the plot was advertised. I also felt that Corrin was way too afraid to get blood on their hands, there was absolutely no reason they shouldn't have
killed Hans when he started massacring innocents, and instead just stood and watched
. This is why I think Conquest's plot would've worked way better if Corrin just did not exist and Leo was the main character instead, he's pragmatic and he does what has to be done. Conquest's plot would be so cool if it followed Leo working behind Garon's back to slowly bring light to a corrupt country,
instead of conqueroring Hoshido just to get Garon to sit on a convinient plot throne
A pragmatic protagonist would be a perfect fit for Conquest's plot, and someone like Corrin just does not work in Conquest's plot.

I also felt a serious lack of world building in the plot. We have the different tribes, but nothing is ever expanded. In Tellius, I could remember every location vividly, but in Fates, the tribes are never expanded on. In fact, there isn't even a name for Fates's continent, while for other games, we have Akaneia, Valentia, Jugdral, Elibe, Magvel and Tellius. What do we call the world of Fates?

Glitchy said:
idk I thought the whole
crystal ball bullshit and garon sitting on the throne was terrible, it's obvious Garon is evil, why does he need to sit on a throne for Corrin to prove it? I'm sure the siblings would believe him anyways, it's not like they obsess over him and agree with every word he says already
. Why did Corrin not work behind the scenes against Garon? That's how the plot was advertised. I also felt that Corrin was way too afraid to get blood on their hands, there was absolutely no reason they shouldn't have
killed Hans when he started massacring innocents, and instead just stood and watched
Garon was obviously evil, but the siblings needed more than that to turn against their own father. they needed to know that he was possessed by an otherworldly demon and was beyond the point of return

also Corrin killing Hans in chapter 13 probably would've resulted in Garon having her executed.

Stella Glow

Completed it, as far as I'm concerned. I spent 62 hours on the second playthrough since I grinded a little bit and did all the extra stuff. I also got the true ending.

This is the first game probably ever that I actually replayed fully right after beating it initially. Usually I just give up after an hour or two of a new file. I still can't even replay Tales games that I haven't played in years lol.

Undertale Genocide

died about 50 times vs sans, didnt awnser chara's question to avoid having game corrupted

100%'d Yoshi's Woolly World

EDIT: 100%'d LEGO Jurassic World

I did most of this like a month ago but I temporarily dropped it in favor of Yoshi

I'm missing two trophies due to a glitch I can't fix due to having no current way of getting the update but otherwise yeah everything is done

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

tbh that was easily my least favorite 3D Zelda. didn't have that epic feel to it, the story was eh, and there weren't enough dungeons

DragonFreak said:
Chrono Trigger.

It took me 20 and a half years to play and beat this but

that was one hell of a game!

Please tell me you're doing new game+

please please please

Back