I just beat __

311901646FF2A797BED01D7847EE82C5F734D9D4

At least I can rest in peace.

Wait there's still The Keeper left.

*rage intensifies*

Kirby's Adventure

So I just played Touhou 8 (or any danmaku game) for the first time in months, first attempt at normal and

2d49323f04cd4b0f83f781bc4381a302.png

feels good to be back

100%'d Kirby's Dream Land 2

by extension I've also now at least beaten every main Kirby title to date

im proud of myself

Bowser's Inside Story
Magic Window is way too OP

The Delusions of Von Sottendorff

It's an interesting puzzle game revolving around moving between rooms that you can move around, and has an aspect of 3D platforming involved. It's not a remarkable game by any means, but it's a decent one. Got this game for a 53% discount on the eShop last week.

With that said, it ended on a sad note, where the main character is in a straitjacket in an asylum room. The character is said to be from Prussia, where the toy factory he inherited had been converted for war purposes. So basically, Von Sottendorff is a tragic character who became insane in his own mind.

Thanks for reading.

Jet Force Gemini

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

took me 37 hours, ended up at level 39. I really enjoyed the final boss, it felt kind of like a test to see how well I could handle everything that was thrown at me. Not like the curbstomp battle from earlier where it seemed doable but god damn is it fucking hard. The ending was good... i think, they threw a lot of new information at me clearly to get me interested in the second chapter. I mean they didn't have to, but they did anyway.

I was kind of surprised to find out that Alba was a bad guy. Like I guess he was everywhere but he really didn't seem that obviously bad. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. On the other hand, when they said that the person who decided to start the coup specifically did it when Cassius was gone and they questioned how they would've learnt he was leaving, I immediately knew that Joshua was the reason. There was really no one else it could've been.

I kind of figured Joshua was part of some group, one related to killing things. Either that or he was royalty, but I realised Kloe had that twist covered when she used Sieg to call up the Royal Guardsmen. His craft attacks and the way he reasoned out things pretty much put a sign on him that said 'built to kill shit'.

Also the music in this game was really nice. Sophisticated Battle, Recapture, Silver Will, Ancient Makes and Hollow Light of the Sealed Land were all really good. Especially Hollow Light, I really wasn't expecting the final dungeon theme to be so good. It really kept me going considering it took like six hours to get through.

This was a really good game. I appreciated that it spent so much time on it just being two young bracers exploring the land and trying to get promoted, you fight because it's literally your job to fight for others and also you're not an asshole, not because you need to go save the world or some shit.

probably gonna buy Trails in the Sky SC and play that soon.

Limbo

/no/ idea what happened in that game, was quite fun though with clever new puzzle platformer elements, and most of the puzzles were really good.

apparently there's a secret level but in order to unlock it you need to get all secrets and achievements

one of these requires you to play the entire game without dying

no thanks LOL

Both Lightning Lookout and Koindozer Klamber in DKC3 in one try. There's this piece of text I found about the former level on TV Tropes.
If you claim to get through the aforementioned Lighting Lookout on one try, you are lying.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC

now what am i gonna do with my time

That sure was a gruelling ending, four boss battles back to back, starting with the hardest and then ending with the longest. I went into it with Kloe and Olivier in the end. I can't imagine how hard it would've been if I didn't buy Onyx Gem (Action 5) Quartz for everyone, all the bosses were incredibly fast.

The music for the following cut scenes was perfect and the game wrapped up almost everything you could care about, besides a few things that will likely come up in 3rd. They give you juuust enough of a hook to care about 3rd even though it won't follow Estelle specifically, though you'll probably get to see what she's up to at some point which is more than enough reason for me.

I think I still find FC to be the better game, however SC was definitely the conclusion I had hoped for and was fucking fantastic. Music was fire.

<3 i'm glad I decided to give these games a shot, it has definitely been a good two weeks. FC and SC together add up to 95.5 hours of gameplay, 37:46 from FC and 57:46 from SC, interesting that they ended at similar times, besides the 20 hour gap. Go and buy these games, just be ready to sink some time into it.

"welcome to the salty spitoon, how tough are ya?"
"how tough am I? how tough am I?!
I beat the pit of 100 trials in ttyd!"
"yeah, so?"
"with double pain on."
"uh, right this way, sorry to keep you waiting..."

anyway yeah I beat the pit with double pain on. that was torturous

Stealth Inc. 2: A Game of Clones (Wii U)

Bought it last year for a 30% discount, but given how often this game got deep discounts, perhaps I should have waited. It's a fun game that focused around stealth and the use of gadgets to help accomplish this. It is only like a week ago that I decided to finish this game to get this one off my list, and I found the later levels surprisingly fun, because Me Too and Teleporters are fun to use (the former creates a duplicate, while the latter can teleport stuff or swap places).

Unfortunately, I didn't get all the costumes, but I got the majority of them, which is pretty good enough for me, considering that I have already beaten all the levels.

Thanks for reading.

Ratchet & Clank

Back