I just beat __

I love Pokémon Conquest (literally the best Pokémon game) but I keep losing my save data when I try to play it. :I

Lyn said:
I love Pokémon Conquest (literally the best Pokémon game) but I keep losing my save data when I try to play it. :I
Rip.

EarthBound

A really enjoyable game. Some parts were easy despite many saying they were hard, other places I got annihilated in that were fairly simple. Overall quite charming, and easily one of the best games I've played from start to finish.

LN1 said:
Ganondorf said:
Attack of the Movies 3d
I remember playing that and it being okay, maybe a one-day rent if you're bored. What did you think?
It was a joke birthday gift for a friends and we beat it in less then an hour. It was very very bland.

Banjo-Kazooie, just for a couple of seconds ago. I liked my playthrough because I was turned into a washing machine twice, and I got the answer I liked to the question regarding Gruntilda's favourite party trick. Overall, a 9/10 playthrough because I did mess up certain things in Click Clock Wood, and my Rusty Bucket Bay and Gobi's Valley weren't exactly optimal, but eh, I liked it nonetheless.

Pokémon Link: Battle!

A surprisingly good puzzle game that did not disappoint, would recommend.

And it actually has all of the Pokémon as of its release, no joke. Time to 100% it anyway.

since I last posted here:

Default Dan
Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition
Electronic Super Joy
Electronic Super Joy: Groove City
Green Day: Rock Band
Hotline Miami
Rock Band 2
Spelunky
Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage
Viscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior

Virtue's Last Reward

Early game and mid game were okay, late game was really good. I get the idea behind the entire way it's structured and it's really cool once I look back on it with all the new things you learn but it kind of suffered the same way Bravely Default did except in reverse order, lots of repetition will get frustrating. Since each route started off with the same basic format until around the third split in each path, where game overs and endings started coming into play and each path became vastly different from each other. aka early/mid wasn't as good as late.

Good game, I had some issues with it (oh god the cg) like the map sequences taking way too long and moving around in the escape parts being pretty sluggish but overall it was worth it.

Heavy Rain

Yeah I played the game before.

Was still hella intense and well deserving of its spot in my favorite games list.

I fucked up a lot though, I didn't remember what to do with Jayden when he's about to get shredded by Mad Jack in that car and he died lol.

Didn't manage to save Ethan again before the fifth trial and he got arrested so I still don't know what the fifth trial is lol.

At least I managed to beat Shelby with solo Madison and I also got the ending where Ethan broke up with her.

I'm going for 100% achivements though.

To be honest, I barely ever beat a game because I tend to waste the limited screen time I get on YouTube videos I want to watch (I'm still addicted to YTP.)

Dedede Drum Dash Deluxe

Got platinum on the last two secret levels, tbh idk why I didn't manage that before, both were very easy to do coming back to this game.

Solid game, worth the discounted buy.

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask

Mainly finished the story, but it looks like there are a lot of puzzles to go through. The downloadable puzzles already gone past 300 of them! Also, I am ready to play the sequel to this game. The ending really made me pumped for it!

Thanks for reading.

NES Remix Pack (contains NES Remix 1 and NES Remix 2)

It's technically not fully completed since I only got 1 star (out of 3) on the final bonus stage of NES Remix 1 and unlocking the final stage in NES Remix 2, but I feel I am completed with this game. I would say that achieving those two stages are very low on the priority list, due to having many other games to complete first.

Thanks for reading.

Crack the PC PIN

Winning combination was 1977, gg mother.

Typing on 3DS is still risky tbh so I'll probably still be pretty inactive.

Ittle Dew (Wii U)

Finished the story, but haven't tackled the Master area. I wonder how hard that one could be, since some of the puzzles in this game is already considered challenging.

Thanks for reading.

Back