I just beat __

Super Mario 3D Land. The last Speical levels are very very hard.

King DDD said:
Portal 2 co op mode and I thought GLaDOS was lying about humans in vault
How could you ever think that? >:[

GLaDOS is very strange robot and it is tricky and he thought orange is betraying blue and I was surprised when I saw lot of humans in vault

King DDD said:
GLaDOS is very strange robot and it is tricky and he thought orange is betraying blue and I was surprised when I saw lot of humans in vault
He? HE? GLaDOS is a woman!
And no, she was joking around, trying to get orange and blue to turn against each other. She didn't actually think that they were betraying each other.

My mistake, and I hated last chapter with level that I have to grab block that use laser to kill turrets and while I'm going through portals on floor, my friend left the room and he said it is impossible to beat and I have to do it with 2 controllers

No.
In fact they aren't too hard. They require a bit of persistence but nowhere near as hard as DKCR's Mirror Mode *shivers*

I beat Kirby's Return to Dreamland Normal Mode yesterday.

Also it's nice to see this thread still going

Welcome back, off-topic person.

I also beat the Arena in the same game as I said last time with Kirby and Dedede.

inFamous

Love the game and all, but wow the story was absolutely batshit.

Metroid Fusion

not bad for a free game I liked it, though I must say that I was disappointed by Ridley (or should I say Ridley-X). Compared to his appearances in Primes 1 and 3, Super Metroid, Zero Mission, and Other M, he was a joke. IDK if it's a result of crappy programming or fighting a parasitic copy of Ridley made from the frozen, dried husk of a clone, but Yakuza (that spider thing) was much harder, and that's a problem, considering that Ridley's the third-to-last boss (#10), and Yakuza's boss #6.

Gonna have to disagree with you there if your complaint is difficulty, especially if you're citing Zero Mission where all you had to do was aim up, spam missiles. Ridley X had a buttload of health, really strong attacks, and was pretty unpredictable. Every time I fought him was pretty much a crapshoot.

Herr Shyguy said:
Gonna have to disagree with you there if your complaint is difficulty, especially if you're citing Zero Mission where all you had to do was aim up, spam missiles. Ridley X had a buttload of health, really strong attacks, and was pretty unpredictable. Every time I fought him was pretty much a crapshoot.

Doesn't help Ridley-X's case that you can pretty much do the same thing to him (to an extent), and if he grabs you, you just have to spam missiles into his face. My only real trouble was with the Core-X, to be honest.

That's never worked for me because of the huge health buff he got since Zero Mission. I get him in the yellow range before completely running out of health trying it that way. Maybe I missed a few energy tanks but I'm usually pretty thorough and it happens every time I replay the game.

Also, dual thread conversation on the same topic. :V

Yeah Trine is gorgeous. Never quite got what was going on with the story though.

I recently beat Green Grounds and obtained all its medals and got Gold Stars in all off its level in Kirby Mass Attack. Boy, Stage 10 was a bitch. It was hard as hell trying to beat that obese, green thing without receiving damage.

Epic Nitwit said:
King DDD said:
Kirby Wii Extra Mode 100%, I will try True Arena tomorrow, I know it will be easy with spark

Say, how is it easy for you with spark? I'm just wondering, because I just used Tornado.

It do lot of damage quick and I complete 100% everything in Kirby Wii

Back