I just beat __

I just beat the Bomb ability challenge in Kirby's Return to Dreamland. Damn, my thumb feels sore for mashing the d-pad so fast. :(.

Pinkie Pie said:
I just beat the Bomb ability challenge in Kirby's Return to Dreamland. Damn, my thumb feels sore for mashing the d-pad so fast. :(.

The Bomb ability got nerfed big time with the control changes. In Kirby Super Star, the angle of your throws is determined by how long the Y button is held. And I prefer the original blue floppy cap over the party cap.

I just beat Stage 1 of Nutty Noon in Kirby's Return to Dreamland and collected all of its Energy Spheres.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (iOS version, which is a DS version port)

Super Mario Galaxy 2. The ending was cool. Like Bowser's last line that went something like: "My powers are fading...My empire is shrinking...My giant piece of cake...I never got.... And then the lost lumas mother was:
Rosalina. Yeah, she made an appearance!
, but in retrospect, it was really obvious. And then usually at all Japanese made anything I look at the credits and find all the names that begin with Yoshi, like Yoshida, Yoshiaki, or Yoshikira. But instead, I was too distracted by the interactive feature at the end.

But still not as good as the original.

I've never heard of any of those games Fawful just beat. But I'll assume their challenging congrats.

Fawfulfury65 said:
The seventh temple in Skyward Sword on Hero Mode. Almost done with the whole game!

*clapclapclapclap* That took me friggin forver. On Normal Mode. I hate those Puzzles. And the Dungeon was completely based on the puzzle. I raged... I mean, Raeged! :mad:

Fawfulfury65 said:
It was the 3DS version, since I don't have the GC version. It's not any different than the GC one, though.

Did they invert Hyrule on GC?

Back