I just beat __

Fire Emblem: Awakening. Amazing game. So spectacular. It definitely lived up to what I heard about it.

oh yeah on the topic of fe:a I beat chapter 6

and the shadow dragon's legs remind me of me or lucina for some reason

For Whom the Frog Tolls.

Really short game, like I think it only took me 5-6 hours and i was really taking my time. Regardless it was really fun compared to how short it was. And I like how the entire world is a maze with navigation puzzles.

Donkey Kong Country
was way easier then the second one but harder then the 3rd one
And I gotta say this is also the weakest of the three but still fun and now I've beat the whole trilogy

Voltar said:
Yoshi's New Island

Ugh. At least I can stop playing it now.

how in blazing shits did you even play 30 minutes of that audio nightmare?

I just beat Akumajou Dracula X68000 (Castlevania) for the Sharp X68000. It was on the Roland SC-55 option. It was yesterday.

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

Mother 2

Dam that ending was long, but also really good.

Pokey is the biggest fucking asshole ever srsly. The dungeon of the 8th Sanctuary was really easy, was quite surprised that I ended up in Magicant because I thought that got destroyed at the end of Mother 1 (well it did but since Magicant is appearently a collective name for multiple strange places in people's minds it didn't really matter). And man the endboss of that (Ness' Nightmare) was actually really hard. I only barely even beat him.

After that Ness got op, 8 Sanctuaries etc.

And then Giygas

like holy shit I didn't even had any PP left when I faced him which was sub-optimal

So yeah after restarting and literally fleeing all battles to save pp i tried again

got up to his third phase, all my characters died except for Ness, and i tried to beat him solo

after about 20 minutes i realized that that isnt gonna work (lol)

thought i had to restart because i only had like 50 pp left, so i revived paula and tried some random stuff

then i figured out you had to use pray (which i literally never used before) multiple times to fuck him.

after the 5th pray my pp ran out and paula died, luckily i still had a cup of lifenoodles in my inventory (that literally saved my life lol), and i actually (barely) managed to beat him.

and that ending does absolutely not foreshadow mother 3 lol.

Freakworld said:
Mother 2

Dam that ending was long, but also really good.

Pokey is the biggest fucking asshole ever srsly. The dungeon of the 8th Sanctuary was really easy, was quite surprised that I ended up in Magicant because I thought that got destroyed at the end of Mother 1 (well it did but since Magicant is appearently a collective name for multiple strange places in people's minds it didn't really matter). And man the endboss of that (Ness' Nightmare) was actually really hard. I only barely even beat him.

After that Ness got op, 8 Sanctuaries etc.

And then Giygas

like holy shit I didn't even had any PP left when I faced him which was sub-optimal

So yeah after restarting and literally fleeing all battles to save pp i tried again

got up to his third phase, all my characters died except for Ness, and i tried to beat him solo

after about 20 minutes i realized that that isnt gonna work (lol)

thought i had to restart because i only had like 50 pp left, so i revived paula and tried some random stuff

then i figured out you had to use pray (which i literally never used before) multiple times to fuck him.

after the 5th pray my pp ran out and paula died, luckily i still had a cup of lifenoodles in my inventory (that literally saved my life lol), and i actually (barely) managed to beat him.

and that ending does absolutely not foreshadow mother 3 lol.
>8th sanctuary was the easiest.

Fudge that, that was the hardest part in the game.

Also idk why but I thought the last time when Paula prayed for you to defeat Giygas was just amazing.

Also watch this:

It's an amazing video, but it spoils the entire plot of Mother 2

Back