I just beat __

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones

Zzzzz...oh, wait, I finished the game? 'Twas so easy I didn't notice. No other complaints though.

Yeah I found Sacred Stones super easy compared to like FE7.

It probably has to do with all the grinding opportunities.

Fire Emblem Character said:
Smasher said:
Lego City Undercover

Oh god, did you 100% it? That shit is hard.

no, I made it to like the 64% or so mark though before I stopped though

Repost: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

I...think this is the first time I've actually bothered to beat a Zelda game. Wow.

Tales of Xillia.

It was good, the combat was fun if not a little grindy. Final Boss basically destroyed me in 15 seconds on Moderate and was a cakewalk on Normal so it was kind of a disappointing end, though I have nobody to blame but myself for that. I can tell what people mean when they say the game was rushed, there were some questionable parts and the pacing went from a snail's pace to every big event happening one after another.

Also the title screen shows the area where the final boss battle takes place, sneaky.

Kid Icarus: Uprising

CounterSpy (though I'll have to go through it at least once more to get everything)

Mother 1. Good game. Slow, but good. The ending was the best part. And from what little I know of Mother 2, the final battle was really interesting. Also the song that the melodies made was pretty good for the NES.

The Legend of Zelda without an online map. 8)

Though I doubled back because it forced me to start a new quest when I hadn't completed the original and wanted to get those last three heart containers as well as the last tunic and bomb upgrade.

Kirby Squeak Squad

Super Robot Wars OG1

This image prolly sums up the game.

http://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.hubatka.cz/hphotos-ak-prn1/44530_491807354174208_665546187_n.jpg

In seriousness don't click this. Please.

I finished Kyosuke's story. I believe he and Ryusei's stories start differently and converge, so I've just passed the convergence point. Still got awhile left, but thought I'd make this bookmark.

By the way, this game is AWESOME.

The Azura Arbitrator said:
http://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.hubatka.cz/hphotos-ak-prn1/44530_491807354174208_665546187_n.jpg

I wonder what it is he thinks while he has his headphones in his ears, lying in wait in the dark. He immediately regretted his decision but there was no turning back for him. Some say Crackin still no longer clicks any links to this day.

Maki Nishikino said:
The Azura Arbitrator said:

I wonder what it is he thinks while he has his headphones in his ears, lying in wait in the dark. He immediately regretted his decision but there was no turning back for him. Some say Crackin still no longer clicks any links to this day.

I was told by a friend of mine to share it with everyone (dammit all Kris). Sorry.

...Though it does sum up Super Robot Wars all right in one sense. Lot of flashing lights.

Classic Mode on 9.0 Intensity with Mario and NO equipment (which was an accident). Second try, actually; first try, I did a continue during the fight with Master *bleep*.

I feel so goddang good.

Back