I just beat __

Bongo Bongo

Harder without, you mean? I certainly think so, since you're launched into the air when Bongo Bongo hits the drum...that makes it difficult to aim your arrows. I've never been able to do it without the Hover Boots.

Mario4Ever said:
Harder without, you mean? I certainly think so, since you're launched into the air when Bongo Bongo hits the drum...that makes it difficult to aim your arrows. I've never been able to do it without the Hover Boots.
That's what I thought, yeah.

You know, on a similar matter, whenever I face Ganondorf, I tend to have the Hover Boots equipped, since that helps reduce the risk of you falling down to the lower level, and having to climb back up again. Of course, I do take them off when it's time to escape Ganon's Castle.

The Legend Of Zelda : Twilight Princess.

Amazing game, loved it. Only one thing bothers me : Ganondorf wasn't as hard as I thought... I'm a bit disappointed. :-\

MnSG said:
You know, on a similar matter, whenever I face Ganondorf, I tend to have the Hover Boots equipped, since that helps reduce the risk of you falling down to the lower level, and having to climb back up again. Of course, I do take them off when it's time to escape Ganon's Castle.
I did this when I faced Ganondorf(but I ran out of magic D:)

I just beat Ganon's Castle.

Yoshiwalker said:
MnSG said:

As in you beat Ganondorf and got out of the castle, or as in you fought Ganon and finished the game?

Mario4Ever said:
That's why you wait until he stops hitting the drum....

Luigi said:

Amazing game, loved it. Only one thing bothers me : Ganondorf wasn't as hard as I thought... I'm a bit disappointed. :-\
Wait, so you got how Ganondorf was dead easy but had trouble on any of the other lackluster bosses or enemies?

Mario4Ever said:
Yoshiwalker said:
MnSG said:

As in you beat Ganondorf and got out of the castle, or as in you fought Ganon and finished the game?
I got to Ganondorf but I had to stop playing then.

Magus said:
Luigi said:

Wait, so you got how Ganondorf was dead easy but had trouble on any of the other lackluster bosses or enemies?

No, what I wanted to say is that I expected Ganondorf to be more powerful. Of course, he was harder to defeat than any other boss but still, I thought it would be more complicated.^^

Mt. Zaleho for the second time in Tales Of The Abyss 3D.
I'm on my second playthrough and adoring this game.

Goombella said:
Mt. Zaleho for the second time in Tales Of The Abyss 3D.
I'm on my second playthrough and adoring this game.
I was thinking of getting that game sometime. I need an RPG on my 3DS.

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Algbero Presto in Rayman. Yes! Now I have the helicopter power and am on Gong Heights. Gong Heights is an awesome level.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

Took me too long to get around to finishing it, but that was a damn fine game. I'm going to try to get the next one ASAP.

Back