I just beat __

MnSG said:
I've completed every level as Mario and Luigi in Super Mario 3D Land. This includes Special 8-Crown.

Congratulations...it's a shame there's no more to it after that.

Mario4Ever said:
MnSG said:
I've completed every level as Mario and Luigi in Super Mario 3D Land. This includes Special 8-Crown.

Well the Super Leaf and Statue Leaf do make most levels easier to beat. But when it comes to Special 8-Crown, You also need to utilize the Ground Pound if you want to improve the accuracy of your landings. It took me a couple tries to clear that level as both Mario and Luigi, but at least I did it without relying on any Super Guide related materials.

MnSG said:
Mario4Ever said:
MnSG said:

Well the Super Leaf and Statue Leaf do make most levels easier to beat. But when it comes to Special 8-Crown, You also need to utilize the Ground Pound if you want to improve the accuracy of your landings. It took me a couple tries to clear that level as both Mario and Luigi, but at least I did it without relying on any Super Guide related materials.

Same here, though I didn't feel the need to use the Ground Pound in Special 8-Crown (probably would have if I had not used the Statue Leaf). I found that overall, playing levels as Luigi was easier, since I used Mario for all the grunt work (Star Medals and Golden Flags).

Kirby's Dreamland 3 world 1-4 100% and world 5 level 1 to 4 100%, I will do last 2 level tomorrow then fight King Dedede then unlock 0 battle

I've played Endless mode in Puzzle League Express for 2 hours, and during that time, eclipsed the 200000 point mark.

Sonic 3

I feel really good beating Sonic 1 and 3 on the same day. Now the only one of the main classic sonic games I need to beat is Sonic and Knuckles which I will start soon.

Super Mario Bros NES, beaten it without taking any damage, warp and deaths also I use fireball to kill all of Bowsers

Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D demo...I don't think I'll be buying the full game.

Back