I just beat __

Metroid Fusion

I got hold of Art Style: PiCTOBiTS today, and took care of the normal stages, along with the dark stages. Some of those dark stages were major killers though; I had to do a lot of pausing to improve my reaction timing.

Just beat Lord of the Rings war in the north.

Game was a lot shorter than I expected and while the gameplay was solid, I feel a bit unsatisfied.

Then again I've never been much for short games.

I just beat Tales of Symphonia! ;D

My goal was to beat this game before I got Xenoblade Chronicles, so I beat it just in time, because I'm planning on picking up that game later today. Loved the animated cutscene at the end.

Chaos Rings II - The true true ending, not the true ending or the false ending. I'm still peeved at them for adding around ten times more cutscene and adding many more JRPG stereotypes than were present in the original. I have to give them credit for improving the raw gameplay and learning from their mistakes, tho.

Perspective Mode, in Mario Party 9. Mob Sleds is a huge killer, and involves WAY too much luck to beat.

I recently beat Piston Hurricane in Super Punch-Out!! (after having to download it twice [once when I was little, once recently]). But now I'm stuck on Bald Bull.

I just beat Voldemort in Book 5 in Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 on the 3DS, after literally 50 or more tries!!!!!

MnSG said:
Perspective Mode, in Mario Party 9. Mob Sleds is a huge killer, and involves WAY too much luck to beat.
I agree, took me forever to beat.

I finally beat Bald Bull and Bob Charlie.

This Dragon Chan fellow does not play fair (he kicks, that cheater). Plus, his coach speaks in Chinese.

3 days has passed and no new posts,

I 100% Super Mario Sunshine and I have hard time finding last 3 until I found that I have to destory crates 2 times and I didn't know that there is 2 bell towers

In Mario Party 9, I've managed to clear all 50 of the Castle Clearout minigame's levels. The last set of levels were quite tough to get by.

Back