I just beat __

The game only breaks if you talk to Golo after the Thunder Dragon's quest and and that the full Song of the Hero is not complete. So you can at least get away with doing the Thunder Drangon First or Second.

I've collected 20000+ coins, and achieved 10000+ wins, at Mario Kart 7.

Sonic CD

I've beaten every act as Sonic. That was one hell of a thrill ride. :]. Metallic Madness Act 3 was just downright frustrating with all the spikes, random springs, and lady bug things.

Tomba said:
Sonic CD

I've beaten every act as Sonic. That was one hell of a thrill ride. :]. Metallic Madness Act 3 was just downright frustrating with all the spikes, random springs, and lady bug things.
You beat that area? I got confused on Act 2

Yoshidude99 said:
Tomba said:
Sonic CD

You beat that area? I got confused on Act 2
Eeyup. The first 2 acts were easy.

I got confused after the part where yuo shrink in act 2. Anyway Wild Nile Ride in N Tranced. The part at the end of the level was annoying. I hate those Nitro Crates.

Beat Crash Bandicoot N-Tranced. It is a fun game and even though the final boss fight was repetitve it had good music.

Mega Man 2 - Turns out the final boss was much, much easier after I realized you could pour a few Bubble Leads into Wily each time he comes within range.

I've 5-starred the first three stages of Dillon's Rolling Western. The third stage did take me a while though, since it turned out that dynamite usage is NOT recommended for trying to 5-star that stage, and one of that stage's quests is luck-based. Using bombs also helps.

I managed to 5-star stage 4 in Dillon's Rolling Western. It was a close call though, since you have to get under 13:37 if you want to get those five stars; I managed to get 13:33. To pull this off though, you have to use your bombs wisely, and set up a level 2 cannon to deal with any Grocks that'll attempt to attack the east gate.

On a side note, I've made it to stage 7 now.

Back