Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Queen Bee

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Wiggler

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • I hate them all

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
If I have to choose, Lakitu is the only decent one, IMO.

Metal Mario FTW.

I think he was a unique addition to MK7. I'm really excited they did that.

And I'm not surprised that Queen Bee didn't get any votes :P

despite I reject species like Lakitu where Lakilester should be in the place
Metal Mario is alittle like Baby Mario as duplicate variation of Mario himself

only Queen Bee is nice to me, similar with King Boo and not a generic species at least (she's my fav supporter in SMG actually)
but actually I wonder unless she wiill have somewhat important recurring as King Boo, she is not really a nice choice

the major candidates of new racers from main characters are basically Dixie sisters, Pauline or Toadsworth etc
Dixie may be the most dissapointing to me....

Going with Wiggler. I also like Lakitu.

Metal Mario is cool, but I don't really think he fits in. And Queen Bee should get the hell out.

Can't say I'm exactly partial to any of them. But if I had to choose, I'd go with Lakitu.

I chose Lakitu because I, in my opinion, think he was a great choice, due to "being" in Mario Kart for so long. Wiggler is the second best choice.

Wiggler I think. Laktiu is also good. The rest should never ever be in a spin off ever.

Like everybody besides Metal Mario.

Metal Mario. He's pretty badass. The only thing that doesn't convince me is that he's just a recolor.

Queen Bee is also a nice addition, what I hate is how they put her over someone else who deserved her spot (coughcoughLUBBAOREGADDcoughcough).

Lakitu and Wiggler are just meh. I'm just skeptical about how Wiggler, being so big, will fit in a kart.

I chose Wiggler. Metal Mario is Mario, but he takes so little thought to do.

All of them. They seem interesting. I'll probably stick to switching around playing as newcomers instead of using the veterans. Yoshi, Mario, all them are just boring to play as :/

Metal Mario is nostalgia to Super Mario 64 fans. And of course, this is a spin-off game as well; Bowser and Dry Bowser were both in Mario Kart Wii.

Crackin355 said:
Yoshi, Mario, all them are just boring to play as :/

I agree. It's always the same eight that makes it in. I'll probably be using Honey Queen, Lakitu, and Wiggler over them.

Baby Luigi said:
Crackin355 said:
Yoshi, Mario, all them are just boring to play as :/

I agree. It's always the same eight that makes it in. I'll probably be using Honey Queen, Lakitu, and Wiggler over them.

Same, Although, I'd use Metal mario as well, even though he's not too different.

I like Lakitu the best. He seems to be the most interesting in my eyes!

Regardless, I will still be playing as Toad as my main like always!

Back