Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Queen Bee

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Wiggler

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • I hate them all

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
No no, wait, I don't think we're on the same page here. I don't mean shrinking down size or anything. I meant that Wiggler has 1-2 body segments too many. It's not that he/she's too big, it's that he/she's got two sets of legs, at the very least, and that just doesn't seem right for kart riding.

I think more legs for driving makes more sense than no legs at all

It works though. And I thought Wiggler looked the coolest out of all the characters. Because he's unique in having an extra pair of arms.

Sorry, but I've gotta say I hate them all. I'd much rather see some of the new Galaxy enemies pop up than old and busted enemies like Lakitu and Wiggler- and not the fucking bee! That wasn't even a fun level! And how come we haven't seen Waluigi? :waluigi: I don't know what I'm going to do if my Mario spinoff main isn't in. I might have to play as Bowser or something.

What you rather is not what is in so dont whine. Theyre in now so everybody should stop complaining and do something better with their time.

@Uniju

I do agree, I wish Waluigi was in it, and some of their choices were bad, so I'm just hoping the have Downloadable Content

Nintendo 3DS Channel had a video saying that in the next update, it allows DLC for games. So there is a chance of getting in extra characters if they do use it.

Just because theres no Waluigi doesnt mean its bad. Thats narrow-minded. Have you even noticed how good it looks? BTW Mario Kart 64 didnt have Waluigi and it was one of my favourite Mario Kart games, this MK7 might be favourite now though

I said Lakitu. It would be cool to play as him for the first time in any Mario game.
I like Metal Mario too, but Queen Bee and Wiggler were a bit uncalled for....

but seriously

QUEEN BEE?

Nega-Man said:
I said Lakitu. It would be cool to play as him for the first time in any Mario game.

but seriously

QUEEN BEE?
I agree, Wiggler kinda seems far-feched. But I still don't know why they put Queen Bee.

Out of all of them, Wiggler was the most expected for me. He's been a pretty cool enemy to face so he always stood out for me and thats why out of most generics, he was the one I thought might become a character

Bro said:
Nega-Man said:

but seriously

QUEEN BEE?
I agree, Wiggler kinda seems far-feched. But I still don't know why they put Queen Bee.
Maybe because they needed a unique character and another female.

I'm glad they put her in. She's New, she's unexpected, she's unique. Thats why I love Nintendo for what they did with the characters.

I'm glad they all got in except Metal Mario...They could have made a Metal Box item instead that turns you metal and increases your weight.

Back