• McDonalds

Votes: 28 51.9%
  • Burger King

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Wendy's

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
Re: McDonalds or Burger King

Hungry Jacks has always been me favourite. There's one about fifteen minutes walk from me house, so that's fortunate.

In'n Out.

I used to prefer Burger King, but now I like McDonalds better.

Remilia Bloody Scarlet said:
Hungry Jacks has always been me favourite. There's one about fifteen minutes walk from me house, so that's fortunate.
Err, this poll has only BK and McDonalds, but I'll ad Wendy's.

In taste, McDonald's, because all of Buger King's food tastes like it's been smothered in mustard, onions and bacon.

In service, McDonald's but it's pretty close - I've been to some nice Burger Kings.

(Except the McDonald's in Atascadero, California. Their service is terrible. (No offense if one of their cashiers is stalking me and finds this post. I'm not talking about you~) Other than a few nice employes, never fucking eat there.

Oh, and to even it out, never eat at the Burger King in Sedona, Arizona. Everyone calls it the "Stinky Burger King" because it smells like sewage. It's probably near sulfur or septic tanks.)

Pinkie Pie said:
NO! ]: PEOPLE RUIN FAST FOOD POLLS WITH THIS BULLSHIT. SOON YOU'LL HAVE 20 POLL CHOICES IF YOU ADD ANYTHING.

As a child, I have always liked Burger King better (I guess it was not only the meals, but as well as the free paper crown they used to give alongside your meal). There was also that Pokemon promotion toys that they gave during the later '90s. I remember that Burger King was pretty famous at that point of time during this promotion (until a child died from suffocating from one of those plastic Pokeballs).

Anyways, I would still prefer Burger King if I had a chance to go now. Better taste in my opinion.

Yes and I don't really like McDonalds because those boneheads always get my order wrong. <_>.

Pinkie Pie said:
Hungry Jacks is the Australian Burger King, mate.

Pinkie Pie said:
Oh. You shoud've mentioned it. That's kind of a silly name. I like HJ (aka BK) too. :).

I eat more at McDonald's than Burger King, so that is probably my preferred choice, even I don't really go to McDonald's anymore

Wendy's is far better than McDonald's and Burger King. But I'm still butthurt about it being added to the poll so my vote still goes to McDonald's.

Smasher said:
I used to prefer Burger King, but now I like McDonalds better.

I agree with this, I used to like BK better than Mickey D's. Now it's the other way around. McDonald's McChicken totally beat BK's Original Chicken Sandwich *the last one I had was burnt, so now when I think of them, I get a nasty burnt taste in my mouth*

Also, I love McD's Sweet Tea *Ahh, now I'm craving McD's so bad! I might get some tomorrow for lunch :) *

Pinkie Pie said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Oh. You shoud've mentioned it. That's kind of a silly name. I like HJ (aka BK) too. :).

I think the story behind the name is that another resturant already copyrighted Burger King, and they had to choose another name.

My favorite is Hungry Jacks, because they have (or had) a deal that gave you a single, double, or triple cheeseburger as well as chips (French Fries) and an ice cream.

McD = McDonald's

I used to prefer BK, but now I prefer Wendy's. Their burgers are a bit better. What stinks is, though, that the nearest Wendy's isn't exactly that close to me.

Back