• Wendy's

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
McDonalds for me

Im lovin it

Dr. Javelin said:
Wendy's.

My second fav only behind Chick-Fil-A.

There are no Chick Fil A's in my area, but in Chicago, right across the street from my best friend's dorm, they have a Chick Fil A and she says it's amazing!! :D I want to try it so bad, any suggestions of what to try there??

NintendoQueen said:
There are no Chick Fil A's in my area, but in Chicago, right across the street from my best friend's dorm, they have a Chick Fil A and she says it's amazing!! :D I want to try it so bad, any suggestions of what to try there??

Regular chicken sandwiches are nice, and the chicken biscuits are great too. I personally love the nuggets as well. If you're cold, you could also try the chicken soup. Oh, and the waffle fries are great!

Michelangelo said:
NintendoQueen said:

Regular chicken sandwiches are nice, and the chicken biscuits are great too. I personally love the nuggets as well. If you're cold, you could also try the chicken soup. Oh, and the waffle fries are great!
Mmm it all sounds amazing! What are the chicken biscuits? YUM

They're all terrible for you and I hate them all.

:P

NintendoQueen said:
Michelangelo said:
NintendoQueen said:

Chicken bisquits are basically a chicken sandwich but the bread slices are replaced with biscuit slices.

Michelangelo said:
NintendoQueen said:
Michelangelo said:
NintendoQueen said:

Chicken bisquits are basically a chicken sandwich but the bread slices are replaced with biscuit slices.

That sounds so good! YUM, next time I visit my best friend in Chicago, I will definitely try the chicken biscuits!

Pinkie Pie said:
Yes and I don't really like McDonalds because those boneheads always get my order wrong. <_>.

Always?

The only one I really like is Burger King. Our Wendy's here just smells and is disgusting and McDonald's doesn't taste that good, besides breakfast and the smoothies.

I prefer McDonalds. They're having their 40th Birthday in Australia so they're giving away loads of prizes like cash, PS3s, Cars, and holidays. Also a single cheeseburger costs only one dollar.

I prefer McD's. Not sure if they've got them overbroad, but they're doing really nice wraps at the moment. Special bonus that my county got it before quite a few others. :)

I've never eaten at Wendy's (though I might have seen some), and I do like Burger King.

Captain Viridian said:
I prefer McD's. Not sure if they've got them overbroad, but they're doing really nice wraps at the moment. Special bonus that my county got it before quite a few others. :)

I've never eaten at Wendy's (though I might have seen some), and I do like Burger King.

pinkie_pie___suspicious_by_darkomegamk2-d489uqy.png

Marwikedor said:
They serve chips therE?
Some people call french fries "chips" so maybe he meant french fries.

Otherwise, not that I know of, but they do have small bags of chips at my local Taco Bell so maybe some McDonald's have them and others don't.

Back