• McDonalds

Votes: 28 51.9%
  • Burger King

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Wendy's

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
there called chips

I used to absolutely love McDonald's, and the fact my city had not only one, but two for some years probably helped it. Then I ate at BK in Sevilla and London, and my city got one as well, exactly where the second McD's used to be (it closed 3-4 years ago). Now I prefer Burger King.

SKmarioman said:
I prefer McDonalds. They're having their 40th Birthday in Australia so they're giving away loads of prizes like cash, PS3s, Cars, and holidays. Also a single cheeseburger costs only one dollar.

We do that alot in blackburn have prizes like money and cars and consoles

I didn't make myself clear. My own fault.

What I tried to say is that, since there were two here, I used to go to McDonald's rather often. Now that there's only one McD's and a BK as well, and probably because I don't care about burgers/fast food as much as before, I rarely eat or even go to McDonald's.

And I prefer BK now, after trying it.

Edit: Oh, and I edited my previous post according to what I actually meant.

McDonalds, but that's not my favorite. My favorites are In-n-Out, Chick-fil-A, and Del Taco.

I actually like all of them and it's hard to choose. However, I eat at McDonald's more because my brother is the pickiest eater in the world.

I'm not sure which is my favorite, but I go to McD's the most.

:daisy: Wendy's
:eekdance: Burger King :eekdance:
8) McDonald's 8)

Nega-Man said:
I miss In-n-Out. Too bad they don't have it here in Florida.

When I went on my 4-day California vacation this August, I ate there TWICE. I loved it so much.

Yeah, In-N-Out tops all of them. They have the best burgers, their fries are even better than McDonalds' and their milkshakes are on par with Wendy's.

McD's only because I eat from there the most out of the three options. BK has better fries, and Wendy's always gets the damn order wrong.

1. What the hell is Wendy's?
2. I never was in any Burger King restaurant yet.
3. Because of that, I'll choose McDonalds.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
1. What the hell is Wendy's?
2. I never was in any Burger King restaurant yet.
3. Because of that, I'll choose McDonalds.
1. Wendy's is another fast food chain, with awesome burgers and stuff.
2. Burger King is the king of burgers. 'Nuff said.
3. :P

I rarely eat fast food, but when I do it's McDonalds since that's the only place actually close enough to me to bother going to besides Subway- which is for another thread! So, I'm kinda forced to vote McDonalds here. I like that Wendy's' logo is a little girl with freckles, definitely way nice to look at then Burger King's lame crazy old guy(as opposed to KFC's cool crazy old guy) and McDonalds' fucking clown, but like I said when it comes to the food I just can't say due to having one so much more often than the others.

I know I'm bumping this but w/e.

Well, it's a tough choice between Wendy's and McDonalds because Burger King makes me sick. But Wendy's gets my order wrong and they're out of the things I want most the time. So I have to go with McDonalds.

I remember this thread. My answer is still the same as it was when I first posted here, although I hardly get a chance to eat this kinda stuff anymore. My dad got sick of it, so we have other fast food types instead.

Wendy's gives me free stuff sometimes, so I'm leaning towards them.

Back