Votes: 28 51.9%
  • Burger King

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Wendy's

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
burger king

their onion rings are deadly good

Carl's Jr. But from the ones in the poll I'd probably go with McDonald's, even if I hate the fact they put pickles on everything.

wendy's sounds like some shitty restaurant made by a terrible family hosted in their own back garden, and only a few people can pull that off.

so it's either mcdolan's or burger king for me. i'll have to go with burger king, mainly because despite the face i love mcdolan's chips and burgers, burger king is just ruddy fantastic.

Radagast the Brown said:
wendy's sounds like some *bleep*ty restaurant made by a terrible family hosted in their own back garden, and only a few people can pull that off.

so it's either mcdolan's or burger king for me. i'll have to go with burger king, mainly because despite the face i love mcdolan's chips and burgers, burger king is just ruddy fantastic.

I don't think mcdolan's is a choice....

Brony the 45th Nazgul of the great Sith Lords said:
Radagast the Brown said:
wendy's sounds like some *bleep*ty restaurant made by a terrible family hosted in their own back garden, and only a few people can pull that off.

I don't think mcdolan's is a choice....
That's probably the British name...

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me princess, for not knowing British terms.

i can't believe no one knew it was a joke, and on top of that, considered it being the british name

dolan isn't even a word

Radagast the Brown said:
i can't believe no one knew it was a joke, and on top of that, considered it being the british name

dolan isn't even a word

To my illiterate American ears it sounds Scottish.

To steer this back on subject,my 2nd favorite out of these three is Wendy's.

Considering the fact that I work at a Mcdonalds i'm going to have to say mcdonalds

Cornelius Van Wyck Lawrence said:
Considering the fact that I work at a Mcdonalds i'm going to have to say mcdonalds

you work at mcdonalds

so when you serve a customer, do you destroy their hopes and dreams?

Radagast the Brown said:
Cornelius Van Wyck Lawrence said:

you work at mcdonalds

so when you serve a customer, do you destroy their hopes and dreams?
I don't work up front I'm in the back making food and burning my hand

I'd probably say mcdonalds as I like some stuff there and for the most part they're cheap.

Haven't ate at burger king in years so i dunno. Wendy's on the other hand is utter crap. Their food isn't exactly what I'd call great and their prices are even worse.

Out of these though I'd say my fav fast food place is certainly steak n' shake.

Zae said:
Wendy's on the other hand is utter crap.

XnoTP.gif

I wouldn't call Wendy's utter crap, now. Name me another fast food restaurant that has kickass chili, an equivalent to a Frosty, and spicy chicken nuggets.

MCS said:
Zae said:

XnoTP.gif

I wouldn't call Wendy's utter crap, now. Name me another fast food restaurant that has kickass chili, an equivalent to a Frosty, and spicy chicken nuggets.
KFC

MCS said:
Zae said:

XnoTP.gif

Don't care about frosties, I don't like their chili(plus a friend mine makes way better) and their spicy chicken nuggets aren't even spicy.

Plus their prices are pretty stupid.

Back