• Don't even think abut it

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Poochy is underrated.

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
>3 games
>Minor roles in each

HOLY CRAP HOW OVERRATED!

A minor character who appeared in three games isn't overrated in any way.

Meh, Poochy's a means to an end. I neither value nor disregard Poochy as a character.

He's a dog i neither love him nor hate him altough i tend to like him less than most characters

I think Poochy is ugly... ._.

That would be too bad, because that's just an opinion.

I feel like getting out that Brawl in the Family comic for some reason.

Yoshidude99 said:
Smashgoom202 said:
How his Poochy overused? I can barely recall 3 games he's in. If anything, he's totally underrated!
What 3 games? I know he is in Yoshi's Story
I'm mostly just guessing, but I'm pretty sure he was also in the original Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island and the GBA remake...

Plus maybe a few other Yoshi games I'm missing.

Yoshidude99 said:
I think he is in duisguise as oneof the babies in the ending of Yoshi's Island DS

What?

He appears in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island and the GBA remake, Yoshi's Story, and makes one or two cameos or something. No mention on the wiki of him in Yoshi's Island DS.

That's because Poochy's not in Yoshi's Island DS.

Poochy made a cameo in Mario Kart Double Dash, BTW

Epic Nitwit said:
Yoshidude99 said:
I think he is in duisguise as oneof the babies in the ending of Yoshi's Island DS

What?

He appears in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island and the GBA remake, Yoshi's Story, and makes one or two cameos or something. No mention on the wiki of him in Yoshi's Island DS.
Well those babies look weird

The original Paper Mario, back when it was a sequel to Super Mario RPG, had Poochy in one of the early screenshots.

Back