Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Never Poochy Is Yoshi"s best friend

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Don't even think abut it

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Poochy is underrated.

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
it isn't a sequel to Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. It has nothing to do with it :roll:

Though yoshis may not look like it (or sound like it) they are more intelligent then humans. Do they lose they're lives in petty conflict! No! Do they be selfish and greedy? No! For Pete's sake Yoshi comes home every day with his back aching and basically risks his life for a mustached Italian stereotype! So never insult a Yoshi Again Mario4Ever Or Sir Poshington the XV

YoshiMonsta said:
Though yoshis may not look like it (or sound like it) they are more intelligent then humans. Do they lose they're lives in petty conflict! No! Do they be selfish and greedy? No! For Pete's sake Yoshi comes home every day with his back aching and basically risks his life for a mustached Italian stereotype! So never insult a Yoshi Again Mario4Ever Or Sir Poshington the XV
Make us.

YoshiMonsta said:

What home?

Mario4Ever said:
YoshiMonsta said:

What home?

Every where. While you foolish humans have been waring for land the yoshis have been scaring away civilians and making that place the home. Since yoshis are extremely smart we have engineered high tech item blocks that work as whole mansion. The only thing wrong with it is if it gets shaken it is automatically put into eject. And the eject process involves turning the yoshi into an egg for safety measures. So Mario likes p-picking on them and forcing him to ride them. Sob sob sob. The horrors.

YoshiMonsta said:
Mario4Ever said:
YoshiMonsta said:

What home?

Every where. While you foolish humans have been waring for land the yoshis have been scaring away civilians and making that place the home. Since yoshis are extremely smart we have engineered high tech item blocks that work as whole mansion. The only thing wrong with it is if it gets shaken it is automatically put into eject. And the eject process involves turning the yoshi into an egg for safety measures. So Mario likes p-picking on them and forcing him to ride them. Sob sob sob. The horrors.
Oh great, it's another one of those dumbfounded users who thinks he is a type of creature from the Mario series. '-_-.

Pinkie Pie said:
YoshiMonsta said:
Mario4Ever said:
YoshiMonsta said:

What home?

Oh great, it's another one of those dumbfounded users who thinks he is a type of creature from the Mario series. '-_-.

Great its one of those dumbfounded users who thinks my little pony is at all good. Pwned.

YoshiMonsta said:
Pinkie Pie said:
YoshiMonsta said:
Mario4Ever said:
YoshiMonsta said:

What home?

Great its one of those dumbfounded users who thinks my little pony is at all good. Pwned.
Great it's a user who fails at using grammar and trolling. >:[.

Pinkie Pie said:
YoshiMonsta said:
Pinkie Pie said:
YoshiMonsta said:
Mario4Ever said:
YoshiMonsta said:

What home?

Great it's a user who fails at using grammar and trolling. >:[.

Gee... I don't mean to be Trolling. Sorry.

Poochy's just a minor character there's no way he can be Overrated or even Underrated.

And as for you YoshiMonsta, you have no right to knock on something really popular here without having seen it.

I have seen it. I just know that everyone loves him and I wonder if anybody else feels differently

If Yoshi is so smart, why does he keep Egg Rolling off the cliff, even when he's a Level 9 computer? Or keep wasting his second jump trying to do an attack on me and killing himself?

I'm pretty neutral towards Poochy, because the only time I encountered him is in cameos.

Back