Shows/Cartoons you should never watch

At least Dragon Ball GT expanded the list of Dragon Ball series characters for the video games. However, one of the shows episodes did briefly show a character who is movie-exclusive.

Cooler, as Garlic Jr. had his own anime saga.

GalacticPetey said:
I like GT and I'm a huge fan of DBZ. I just think DBZ and DB were better. I don't totally hate GT. It got SUPER SAIYAN 4!
I think I'm supposed to think "DB is the best, DBZ is the second best, and then DBGT"

But I actually think"DBZ is the best, DB is a close second, and then DBGT"

I like them all though.

Mason said:
GalacticPetey said:
I like GT and I'm a huge fan of DBZ. I just think DBZ and DB were better. I don't totally hate GT. It got SUPER SAIYAN 4!
I think I'm supposed to think "DB is the best, DBZ is the second best, and then DBGT"

But I actually think"DBZ is the best, DB is a close second, and then DBGT"

I like them all though.

I agree

MnSG said:
At least Dragon Ball GT expanded the list of Dragon Ball series characters for the video games. However, one of the shows episodes did briefly show a character who is movie-exclusive.

Cooler was awesome, but only in his first appearance. IMO, he just looked stupid as a mechanized version of himself, and this is somewhat off-topic, but you'd think King Cold would have lasted longer than ten seconds against Trunks, since he's the father of two of the most powerful villains next to Buu in the DBZ universe.

Mario4Ever said:
MnSG said:

Cooler was awesome, but only in his first appearance. IMO, he just looked stupid as a mechanized version of himself, and this is somewhat off-topic, but you'd think King Cold would have lasted longer than ten seconds against Trunks, since he's the father of two of the most powerful villains next to Buu in the DBZ universe.

Ironically, Cooler's final form is more powerful than Frieza's full power state, and yet he was still no match for Super Saiyan Goku. It wasn't until he became Meta Cooler where Cooler was able to turn the tables against Super Saiyans.

Regarding King Cold, he was obviously less powerful than Bojack and his minions. Heck, even Zangya could easily crush him.

Mario4Ever said:
MnSG said:

I know by now with these posts it's turning into a DBZ thread... but aren't you forgetting about Cell?

Northern Verve said:
Mario4Ever said:
MnSG said:

Cell certainly ranks up there with the Cold family (?), but he wasn't relevant to the post.

I know by now with these posts it's turning into a DBZ thread... but aren't you forgetting about Cell?

Cell more then ranks up with Frieza, King Cold, and Cooler. In his Perfect Form (And heck even somewhat with his last 2 forms) he is far ahead of strength then they were. I'm sorry if you didn't just include him in your post but it sounded like you were saying no villain in the series got tougher then the Cold family until Buu.

My post concerned King Cold's lack of strength, which makes no sense given who his children are. That has nothing to do with Cell.

Ah I see. Sorry for the little misunderstanding. Though then again we can guess King Cold was in in the 2nd form at the time not at strong at all compared to Frieza and Cooler's final forms. Trunks wasn't just going to let him transform into a more powerful form (Though it's not like it would of helped him, Trunks still would have defeated him)

Ok then, I recommend not watching Sonic SatAM.

Yeah saying you should never watch SatAM is for sure an unpopular opinion. That is unless of course you're not a Sonic fan but nonetheless that was the best Sonic TV show and had obvious good effort put into it. People still get pissed it never got a 3rd season all because it couldn't compete with Power Rangers in TV ratings.

Well, of course I'm a Sonic fan, and I love the fact they added the Archie characters in it. :). (But where is Rotor?)

Northern Verve said:
Yeah saying you should never watch SatAM is for sure an unpopular opinion. That is unless of course you're not a Sonic fan but nonetheless that was the best Sonic TV show and had obvious good effort put into it. People still get pissed it never got a 3rd season all because it couldn't compete with Power Rangers in TV ratings.

SWAT Kats had a similar treatment; only lasting 2 seasons. The 1st season was good, but the 2nd season had more of a dark side approach.

Northern Verve said:

I'm not a huge fan of TV shows based on video games (Pokemon was the exception when I was younger, if only because the battle system in the show was better than the one in the games...I got sick of Ash fairly quickly, especially when he was supposed to be dead in the first movie, but I digress).

I believe I got tired of Pokemon because it's always Team Rocket blasting away or something like that.

I don't recomend to see Happy Tree Friends.

unless:

1. you're sadistic.

2. you enjoy gory stuff

3. have morbid imagination.

4. all of the above.

My Life Me.

From the title of the show you can infer that this is going to be a really bad show.

For some reason, it seems that bad things always have "My" or "Me" in the title.
My immortal.
My Inner Life.
My Life Me.

GLaDOS said:
For some reason, it seems that bad things always have "My" or "Me" in the title.

Except for like a certain show that is very popular around here and what my profile is currently based on. Also My Life as a Teenage Robot isn't completely bad either. So they're not totally cursed words.

Northern Verve said:
GLaDOS said:

Except for like a certain show that is very popular around here and what my profile is currently based on. Also My Life as a Teenage Robot isn't completely bad either. So they're not totally cursed words.
don't forget MLP:FIM

duh

Rainbow Dash said:
Northern Verve said:
GLaDOS said:

don't forget MLP:FIM

duh

That's what I was referring to.

Back