Shows/Cartoons you should never watch

Ornithologist Mario said:
I believe I got tired of Pokemon because it's always Team Rocket blasting away or something like that.
That's a stupid reason for not watching it anymore (no offense)

Galactic Petey, SonicMario nearly threw a fit over mention of one word of the title. There's really no reason to throw fuel on the fire like that.

CharizardLover said:
Ornithologist Mario said:
I believe I got tired of Pokemon because it's always Team Rocket blasting away or something like that.
That's a stupid reason for not watching it anymore (no offense)

That all stopped in the Black & White season. Now, whenever Team Rocket's plans fail, they'll fly off on their jetpacks or use smoke bombs to flee.

I believe she's saying the show is repetitive and formulaic, and is using the blasting off bullshit as an example.

Or perhaps that's giving her way too much credit. Either way, that's my opinion of the show.

Crocodile Dippy said:
I believe she's saying the show is repetitive and formulaic, and is using the blasting off *bleep* as an example.

Or perhaps that's giving her way too much credit. Either way, that's my opinion of the show.

Yeah the past Pokemon seasons have been quite repetitive with Team Rocket and their clumsiness. They're much less clumsy in Black & White now, and aren't always after Ash and Pikachu in every single episode.

Anyway, I'm not too crazy with reality shows, nor do I keep track of celebrities. My parents do watch Survivor though.

Pinkie Pie said:
Johnny Test.

SECONDED OHHHHH MY god. I hate everything about that show. The animation is lazy, voice actors annoying, the writers are trying too hard. Just stop.

GalacticPetey said:
Here's one.

Never watch My Little Pony.
but My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is watchable.

but I understand if you mean the previous pony cartoons.

Rainbow Dash said:
I don't recomend to see Happy Tree Friends.

unless:

1. you're sadistic.

2. you enjoy gory stuff

3. have morbid imagination.

4. all of the above.

That describes FE though, perfectly, right?

Anyways, I'd say never watch Glee. It's stereo-typist against Irishmen. But then again, it's also typist against anyone who they cant point to and claim they have the stereotypical broadway show voice, as if that voice exists. As if there is any one singing voice that is fit for singing. Highly offensive show to anyone who has an accent of any kind. Highly recommend against it.

Brock said:
Anyways, I'd say never watch Glee. It's stereo-typist against Irishmen. But then again, it's also typist against anyone who they cant point to and claim they have the stereotypical broadway show voice, as if that voice exists. As if there is any one singing voice that is fit for singing. Highly offensive show to anyone who has an accent of any kind. Highly recommend against it.

Not to mention it just sucks.

MnSG said:
Crocodile Dippy said:
I believe she's saying the show is repetitive and formulaic, and is using the blasting off *bleep* as an example.

Yeah the past Pokemon seasons have been quite repetitive with Team Rocket and their clumsiness. They're much less clumsy in Black & White now, and aren't always after Ash and Pikachu in every single episode.
Besides, repetition never bothered me. I'm way to repitious myself.

Back