The Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword 25th Anniversary Edition

Well, normally, I don't mind some backtracking, but past the third temple, this game consists entirely of backtracking. I really cannot come up with any good reasoning to support that.

After finally getting a chance to play Skyward Sword for the first time in two weeks, I just now got the Bomb Bag. I hate Lizalfos....

I love Lizalfos, their so fun to fight. Hit em, wait for them to tease you and slice their face.

Yeah, they used to annoy me too, then through no skill of my own, I discovered that they absolutely suck at blocking blows that are close to the ground and aimed from the bottom left to the middle right. Works especially well on pairs, since they will totally gang up on you if you give them a chance.

The provinces all have the same names, except for Ordona Province, so it could be anywhere, really.

Devil Jin said:
DragonFreak said:
I was right about the final boss of the Sandship. It was a glitch, which makes it the second time I had to restart the game from the last saved point and continue. The squid was awesome, and I discovered a very unintentional, but very effective way of avoiding attacks in the second phase. I was also right about how much I would dread the final Silent Realm at Eldin Volcano. But on the bright side, the 6th Temple (if you can even call it a temple), was the easiest temple in the game. Actually, the Skyview Temple is the easiest, but proprotionally to my added skill level, the 6th had to be easier, because I need absolutely no hints. Most of it was repeated puzzles. Then I had to defeat Demise again. Which I wasn't happy about, and now I'm in Skyloft again, unsure what to do now. I feel very close.

Was the way of avoiding attacks in the second phase jumping off the edge then immediately drawing out your bow and not charging and shooting the eye in a super fast time? That's what I did. Other wise I would've died.
That's exactly what I did. I only attacked when I needed more arrows. Because of that, I am now killer with bow.

No, that part was easy if you don't try to Skyward Strike the tentacles again *guilty look*.

We're complete opposites then, 2nd Ghirahim was easy for me. He was more of an epic fight instead of a hard one.

The thing about Ghirahim: my brother started his own file and demands to help him on all the "hard parts" (which consists of 85% of the very beginning of the game). He I got to Lord Ghirahim the first time, and amazingly, I beat him without losing one heart. And I thought that was hard at the time.

I'm on the three dragons part. In Eldin Vocano:
I was captured by hobokens and they took every one of my items, and now I have to do a jailbreak out of there. I was skeptical at first, but it ended up being very fun. And because I couldn't return to the sky, there was a temporary Shieka Stone there for hints. I didn't need it though. Also, one of my friends who completed the game already said that there is going to be a Silent Realm in Skyloft, and it's insanely hard. Now that just seems awesome!

Yes, there is a Skyloft Silent Realm level, and it is supremely brutal. Of course, because of that and several other elements in the game, it annoys me far less than any of the other three. There were at least three places where it was nearly impossible to avoid getting caught by a Watcher, and Skyloft is pretty big. The final dungeon sucks horribly though, so don't get your hopes up there.

I never found the last one hard, so I don't get why people complain. Sure, it's near impossible to not be caught, and the guardians may not be easy to avoid, but honestly, I never found it hard. It was about as easy to me as Eldin Volcano, only one try needed. Skyloft may be big, but not that much, and the Light Fruit makes it even easier than it should be. It would be harder without Light Fruit, and even so, I probably wouldn't have too much of a hard time, since some were obvious to me. The hardest one was where there was a circle of watchers, and even so I managed to make it no prob. It's no hard, at least to me. It may be hard to noobs but it shouldn't be if you have at least somewhat of Silent Realm experience.

Bad news. I found a fatal glitch in the game. As proven in here: http://wii.ign.com/articles/121/1214090p1.html, I did exactly what I wasn't supposed. In the Song of the Hero part, I went to the Thunder Dragon first and came back and talked to a very specific person. Well for some reason, it locks all progress in the game. So all my hard work is gone, and now I have to start over. But these things happen to me all the time. So I guess all I can do is grin and bear it. What else can I do? Demand Nintendo to send me memory up to the glitch or I sue? Nope.

Check Nintendo's website. This error has its own category there and an article on every Zelda fansite in existence.

Nintendo's website has very detailed fix instructions waiting for you.

Have fun replaying everything once you know what to do.

You have no idea. I have the earliest version of the game, but I don't know if there is redo copies already out there or not. I just looked online to see what I should've done on a walkthrough...yeah, I could've easily have avoided it.

Back