The Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword 25th Anniversary Edition

I hate fighting multiple Stalfos or Lizalfos at the same time. I can deal with one at a time but multiple ones are really annoying.

Lizalfos are easy if you just ignore the second and focus on one. A few blows when they're blocking and they're knocked down quickly. Finishing blow makes quick work. Multiple Stalfos are quite hard, and there's not much you can do but whittle down the health and keep dodging the attacks.

It does decent, but it is much more risky than the other method.

So, I just finished the last Silent Realm. Like Lanyru, I finished it on my first try but there were many close calls. I don't really get how it has to do with power though.

Also, on the entrance to the summit, Fi tells me to look for flames.
There's lava all around me.

Yeah great spoilers on something that's obvious after you get the next plot point. Skyloft's Silent Realm is much harder than Eldin Volcano's, imho.

I've had times where I literally rolled right underneath the normal Guardians' swords while they were swinging. I never gave up once.

Well, tbh, the Twilight sections in TP were ridiculously easy (and lame) since all it entailed was forced use of Wolf Link, and didn't have any sense of urgency whatsoever. It didn't help that I wanted to save those bratty kids from Ordon Village more than Princess Zelda herself. In comparison, the Silent Realm levels are much better designed, have a sense of urgency, and do attempt to serve a purpose. I only wish they let us do that on the first visit to those locations or in new locations instead of making them a pointless rehash.

Magus said:
I've had times where I literally rolled right underneath the normal Guardians' swords while they were swinging. I never gave up once.
When I was redoing Faron Wood's Silent Realm, I got the last seed-thingy, and immediantly ran into a watch guardian (with the lights). I tried to run all the way back, but I ran out of stamina. I was so lucky, because one of them swung their sword and missed me by a step. Ended up completing on the first try thank God.

DragonFreak said:
Magus said:
When I was redoing Faron Wood's Silent Realm, I got the last seed-thingy, and immediantly ran into a watch guardian (with the lights). I tried to run all the way back, but I ran out of stamina. I was so lucky, because one of them swung their sword and missed me by a step. Ended up completing on the first try thank God.
Yeah, that was the cause of my only failed run in Faron Woods. Those things can be brutal when moving, but that one caught me off guard while it was stationary.

GigaKoloktos said:
Yeah, in TP they were boring, easy, lame, repititive, etc. But in Skyward Sword, I swear to you that my heart rate increased fast as hell when the guardians first awakened(when you get out of the circle).
Yes, they definitely improved the concept. Of course, it was pretty much ruined by having to backtrack through four different areas using that concept, but w/e.

GigaKoloktos said:
Actually, the last one is not the Eldin Volcano one, it's one in Skyloft.
Oh, well thanks for ruining it for me. Great, another one.
Seriously, it's only been a few months after this game has come out and it's a pretty long game, can't you keep spoilers in spoiler tags at the very least?

A few months usually means we can talk about it freely. It was your own choice to look at the conversation about the game you didnt want spoiled. And don't yell at me for not putting spoilers because I've hardly been in these conversations.

So, LuigiNo.1 didn't ruin it for you, you did yourself.

So you should probably apologize to him for falsely accusing him.

But you don't have to, I'm just working at getting to use my manners better to make others use them better. Try to rub off on people. Namely, my friends, those guys don't know what the fuck manners are.

Fuck, I've been playing way too much Ghost Trick, I sound like a freakin' detective guy

Well, let's take this into consideration. I got this game for the holidays. That was less than two months ago. I can only play 30-45 minutes a day and that's assuming I play it every day. So during that time I would have only been able to play a little over 30 hours of a 40 hour game. You should respect the fact that I can't play very long and have spoilers. Not everyone can go and play a 40 hour marathon as soon as the game came out.

The game only takes 23 Hours though. And I wasnt even rushing it, I often left it sitting there. If I only played that much a day I would've been finished anyway.

And you were just avoiding the main part. It's your own fault for looking at this topic. I didn't look at this topic until I finished the game. because the topic is for conversation about the game. I know you may not have all the time in the world to play and/or aren't addicted to it, but you can't blame us for talking about a game in a topic about it.

We have no obligation to use spoilers to talk about Skyward Sword in the Skyward Sword Topic. Make a Spoiler-less topic for skyward sword if your really that annoyed by it.

It takes way more than 23 hours. And is it really too hard to put stuff in spoilers? They're there for a reason you know. It only takes a click to put them there.

Tell that to my Hour count. it really is only 23 hours. The 40 Hours of gameplay would be every single side-quest and collectible included.

And it wouldn't be hard to put it in spoilers. I will put them in spoilers still and I already said I'm not in the conversation enough to care (considering when I reply its on a spoiler-less matter) but others don't HAVE to do it because you want them to. If they want to they can, if they don't care about spoilers they can go ahead and leave out the spoiler tag. You can't force somebody into it.

Also, you have to highlight then click a butto- *Shot*

I am finally caught back up to where I was before The Glitch. It took me longer, because before and after every temple, I would do random sidequests and upgrade all my items befoere continueing. It's amazing just how much better I have gotten. I guess I'm preparing myself further for Hero Mode.

So I beat the game.

And I beat Demise wrong. I hear that you're supposed to use Skyward Strikes in the second phase, but I just snuck around to the back and slashed away with my sword. Which, come to think f it, is how I defeated Ganon.

Back