The Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword 25th Anniversary Edition

I did this fight with the sacred shield, at the minimum level. It was somewhat hard to beat the first phase. The second phase was hell to me, specially because I didn't know that you could make Lightning Skyward Strikes. I did this entire thing by backflipping and attacking at a few frames before the ground. And since I started with six hearts(I had obtained a game over in failed attempts), I needed a Heart Potion Plus to beat him. You're lucky, NSY, this battle was hell to me.

Skyward Yoshi said:
The later bosses in this game are a pain in the butt.
The first phase of Ghirahim is not too hard. The only hard part is dodging his Punches and Kicks. The Second phase however is a pain in the butt because I when I use a Shield bash on Ghirahim, I try to use my thrust attack on him but then I mis its and he counter attacks me. The Third phase is not as hard but when I fail to break his Sword he one again counter attacks and fixes his Sword. I managed to beat him in the end but then comes the final boss
People say that Demise very easy but he is hard as hell to me. The first phase is not that hard but the second phase is where I always die on. When I try to put lightning in my sword, Demise always rushes towards me and takes Two hearts from me. He is just so hard and I have yet to beat him
You might already know this, but in the second part, you can also give Ghirahim more damage at once if you just knock his sword out of his hand (hit it with your sword in the same direction a lot). Then when he has no sword, he can't protect his weak point until he gets a new sword.

I didn't have trouble with his first phase, in fact, I overpowered him really easy. Then, in the second phase it took me forever to get the stab motion right, since I tend to swing my hand when I stab, then in his third phase, i found out ou can take your time when he blocks since you have a 3 second gap between when his sword is up and when he counter attacks.

More like Pineapples!

Once it's February I'm stopping with spoilers, because by then, everybody has had a chance to play and beat the game.

Devil Jin said:
More like Pineapples!

Once it's February I'm stopping with spoilers, because by then, everybody has had a chance to play and beat the game.
Please don't. I only get to play 45 minutes a day, and I'm not even 3/7 the way through the game. I also have Mario Kart 7, the Last Specter, and SM3DL to keep me busy, and it's a long game, so no, I haven't had a chance to beat it.

Because I'm nice, I'll continue with spoilers, just next time don't be a smartass about the spoilers. Not that I had a problem with it, it's just you were kind of hinting at the spoilers being annoying the way you set it out.

Second time in Lanyru Desert is awesome! A boat with a timeshift stone in it makes a vast land of Sand into water. Epic!!!!

But there's a point where you have to beat the original final boss of the temple again (which is much, much easier the second time), all for nothing. And then there's the invisible ship, which was actually a temple/dungeon. I'm on the mini-boss, but I suck with hand-to-hand combat. And I'm too afraid of using my sheild, because I don't want to pay another 500 rupees for another one.

He can't block blows in the upper right direction to save his life. Literally. Aside from that, he's a tough as nails miniboss.

Wanna know something,

I had second to no trouble with the Sandship miniboss. I was using shield bash and attack, rinse and repeat. But with the Sky Keep version it took me multiple tries. After all, I'm pretty sure that the one in the Sandship has one electrical sword, a normal sword and a hook, while the Sky Keep one has two electric swords and an electic hook.

Also, I think they are called Stalfos.

LuigiNo.1 said:
Wanna know something,

I had second to no trouble with the Sandship miniboss. I was using shield bash and attack, rinse and repeat. But with the Sky Keep version it took me multiple tries. After all, I'm pretty sure that the one in the Sandship has one electrical sword, a normal sword and a hook, while the Sky Keep one has two electric swords and an electic hook.

Actually I started to do that and it worked. But I was forced to use my Heart Potion +.

Anyways, I've been waiting for the Bow the whole game. I love the controls. You get it out, aim at the approximate location of your target. Press the C buttion and pull back the nunchuck. This make it zoom in and have a better targeting system. Then you aim and release the C button making it seem like you released the string and BAM! you shot an arrow. Of course, it's not as good as controls as Wii Resorts, because those bow controls were much more advanced.

Wait... You pull back the Nunchuk? I can't remember that, but I guess I haven't played it since Late December.

LuigiNo.1 said:
Wanna know something,

I experienced the opposite when I played. Had a lot of trouble with the Sandship miniboss but I found the Sky Keep version easy as pie.

How is it inspired by Luigi's Mansion? It felt and looked nothing like that game when I played. I don't even know where you'd get that idea from.

Well, the rupee collecting... Feels like collecting coins in LM, and the Gust Bellows or whatever it was called is definitely based on the Poultergust. I don't know, it just feels like LM.

I thought Gust Bellows was based on a jar like it tha sucked in from Minish Cap. And Ruppee collecting felt the same as any other Zelda game for me.

Back