Block the above user for a stupid reason!

Blocked because ... That's a lot of accounts.

Blocked for that earlier ninja'd, you ninja.

Blocked for being beaten by some random ass fat plumber.

Blocked because I'm part of one of the best selling-PC franchises.

Blocked for referencing that purple fucker.

Blocked because that font size is too big and the words aren't spaced out properly.

Edit: Blocked because who's the ninja now?

Blocked, take that, I ninja'd you back.

You're still blocked for the abhorrent Waluigi reference.

Blocked because, whatever, I don't need a Dell, I have ASUS which works fine enough for me.

Blocked because Macs are ass in general.

Everything about Apple products are overpriced. What's especially sucky about them is that you need their proprietary butt product for it to work with anything; like if you want to recharge your iPhone, you have to use their butt cable while pretty much every other brand you can use USB; I have friends that are cursed with Apple products and they can't use our cables whenever they need our help because of their Apple device. Also, iTunes and iPods are poo, their syncing system ensures you can't just plug and grab MP3's from whatever computer you like and if your computer had its files wiped well tough shit for you, your iPod isn't a storage device for music so all of that gets wiped as well.

So yeah, you can tell I'm not a fan of Apple.

Blocked for being an Apple guy.

Everything about Apple products are overpriced. What's especially sucky about them is that you need their proprietary butt product for it to work with anything; like if you want to recharge your iPhone, you have to use their butt cable while pretty much every other brand you can use USB; I have friends that are cursed with Apple products and they can't use our cables whenever they need our help because of their Apple device. Also, iTunes and iPods are poo, their syncing system ensures you can't just plug and grab MP3's from whatever computer you like and if your computer had its files wiped well tough shit for you, your iPod isn't a storage device for music so all of that gets wiped as well.

So yeah, you can tell I'm not a fan of Apple.

Blocked for being an Apple guy.
HOLD IT! Only the Mac's are ***. Everything else is amazing. Though iTunes is **** no matter what but still.

Blocked because Haters gonna hate

Blocked because...well, Apple gave me a reason to hate them, multiple times.

Also they're the fuckers who decided to get rid of the headphone jack and made everyone follow suit, causing me to use this stupid adapter wire that I also lose easily.

Blocked because...well, Apple gave me a reason to hate them, multiple times.

Also they're the fuckers who decided to get rid of the headphone jack and made everyone follow suit, causing me to use this stupid adapter wire that I also lose easily.
Blocked because *Laughs in wireless headphones*

Blocked because you need to recharge them and they're much easier to lose than wired headphones.

Airpods are a horrible invention.

Back