Minecraft

Considering he only knows that he's called Notch and nothing else, he wouldn't know if he's an asshole or not. He was just looking for something hate.

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
in his defense, Notch is a massive asshole

I find myself unable to defend the man who birthed the blight of Endermen onto the disfigured land.

2012-08-04_125455.png

Do a service to your community! Go out and join the battle against the Endermen! Now!

Minecraft is a fun game.I like multi-player survival mode the most because you can spend time with your family and freiends even if they are far away.

Reviving this, I started a second mine on the peak of a mountain and dug all the way to my other mine's underground area

I can play Minecraft again, it still lags a bit, freezes sometimes, but its playable.

I need to find a good server, because I've only found one that was brand new and I teamed up with two other guys, but we got griefed by a hacker. The owner of the server didn't even ban him even though he was spawning creepers, flying and was invincible.

I tried finding a server where a few people would join me and we could make a super good house, but every other server has people that always think you'll kill them and run away or people who will kill you and take your stuff. Or even worse, there'll be so much shit at the spawn that it'll freeze my game as soon as I join.

I used to go on a server called USZRT. I wasn't griefed once even though I had my house out in the open and not protected for the month or two i was on before the update made them realize they needed to restart the map from scratch.

It was so good, but that update made it too laggy for me and my friend used my account to yell at the mods and got me banned. I can't ever get back on that server now.

What was really great about it though is that when I explored I would always see griefed ruins of houses and abandoned stuff, so I got a shit ton of colored wool and random goodies from unlocked chests and griefed houses. People were also nice there, trading diamonds for different items and letting me explore with them. Once I found a castle that nobody used anymore and I got a ton of mossy cobblestone and different ores. That was Real good, never found a wolf though.

there's youtube videos of the next version's beta tests though

also i like 1.2.5 + redpower better than the latest versions of minecraft

We have so much unfinished stuff on the server 22, it's crazy. The repower2 compound+snowfort; the dark carnival; some repairs from previous RUAI+creeper incidents; the End (iirc); then miscellaneous stuff back at Melon Keep and Doomy Mountains (though that's mainly me working on Doomship 2 tbh).

oh yes, i know

its too bad my internet went so far to shit that it's basically unplayable now

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
That doesnt get you any mob loot
Wrong, I still get pig/cow meat and sheep wool :smug:

Well I finally gave myself a backyard. I built my house on water with wooden planks, and eventually swapped to cobblestone. I just put dirt as a backyard today.

I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha. It has improved in many ways so far.

I don't play it as much as I used to, but when i do it's usually when i want to either try out a new update or new mods.

I've been to the Nether and The End in survival mode before.

If anyone has a server I could join I'd be pleased to do so.

Some of my big pictures:
XoN0a.png

JfK6J.png

Wo5vd.jpg

aZvFE.png.jpg

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
what is redpower anyway

a mod that makes redstone easier to use and lets you build large automations

i built this and this with it

its sort of the same idea as buildcraft or industrialcraft, but i like redpower better because you can actually build your own machines out of blocks instead of just crafting a specific set of machines designed by the mod creator

Bulbasaur said:
BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
what is redpower anyway

a mod that makes redstone easier to use and lets you build large automations

i built this and this with it

its sort of the same idea as buildcraft or industrialcraft, but i like redpower better because you can actually build your own machines out of blocks instead of just crafting a specific set of machines designed by the mod creator
That's the best Minecraft video ever. I must download that mod.

The mod isn't on 1.4.2 yet. Did you have to downgrade to use that?

no, ive just had it installed since 1.2

Back