Minecraft

Also in 1.8 the ? Block Chest doesn't work because it's an entity and has it's own file. You'll need to edit the Chest for the ? Blocks.

SKmarioman said:
Me neither. How do you do it?

• Get this program.
  • Navigate to your minecraft save directory. ("
    Code:
    %APPDATA%\.minecraft\saves
    " for me. Not sure if it will be the same for you.)
  • Open the folder whose name matches the save you want to modify.
  • Using that program, open up "
    Code:
    level.dat
    ".
  • One of the entries in the program menu will say "
    Code:
    GameType: 0
    ". Double click this and change it to "
    Code:
    GameType: 1
    ".
  • Save.

Is it on PC? I might get it, but like firekirby said, hate the online payments.

It is on PC, yes.

I think I heard rumors from somewhere that it might make its way to the App Store for Apple devices.

I used to be able to play it, but it has too much in it now and it doesnt go fast enough. My friends play it everyday on their server. Its really annoying hearing them going on about how much fun it is. I kinda hate em now for it.

Crackin355 said:
I used to be able to play it, but it has too much in it now and it doesnt go fast enough. My friends play it everyday on their server. Its really annoying hearing them going on about how much fun it is. I kinda hate em now for it.
Yeah, I know, it sucks that it doesn't run fast enough lots of the time.

I always have the "fast" graphics set on (instead of "fancy" graphics) and the render distance set to short, which kinda helps.

Captain Viridian said:
I heard it was coming to the Xbox 360's Kinect.
Kinect has the best games, no joke. Sports sims, pet sims, Sesame Street. I really want that.

I mainly hang out in 2257's merry server, when it's up. I use the Minestuck texture pack. It's fun. Creepers are cute...so are the squiddles in hell...

Ask him for the IP. Last time I did anything with it the IP changed almost every day and there was awful server lag.

My latest creation on our very own Frank's server.
hEfm3.png
b4Cxb.png
2SCQf.png
FaUqZ.png
I think it turned out pretty sick.

Looks very nice, Uniju.

D3B7FBAB2B8576B6B859406F657DE18F66FB5F64

Here's my town (so far) that I've been building. I don't think it's that great, but I'm posting it here because why the hell not.

MCD, that's better than what I've done. All I've made are torches up in tunnels and caves; built two shelters; destroyed a village plagued by sandworms and made a hardcore mode world (which I am doing just fine in).

Well, my computer lags. All that I ever got done was build a tiny room underground in creative mode. I seriously suck. I have no idea what I'm doing...

When I began, I wasn't too sure what to do. Then I got to crafting stuff, built a house into a cliff and then made a huge underground tunnel/mine system.

And then I got unlimited items and began to have a lot of fun.

MCD said:
When I began, I wasn't too sure what to do. Then I got to crafting stuff, built a house into a cliff and then made a huge underground tunnel/mine system.

And then I got unlimited items and began to have a lot of fun.

That's how I always start minecraft. .-.

I find a large enough cliff, start digging into the side, and build a little house in the entrance to the cave. Then I start mining.

(Though now I also have to farm, okay then.)

If my computer wasn't laggy, I'd remake my house from a server I went on ages ago and show you, but I can only describe it.

It was 10x10 cobblestone house. 4 Chests, 2 above the door, one on a wall, and one above a glass window, full of random crap. I had a wierd wall with different blocks, like grass and cobble and wood. The floor was checker patterned light blue and blue wool. I had a Bunk Bed on the wall. I had 5 Furnaces (4 on roof and one next to walled chest) and a crafting table next to the walled chest. I had a Mossy Cobblestone entrance and a Lava Fall and Water Fall out front. They were singular streams that went from on block of glass into the middle of 4 blocks of glass. My friends has was next to me but he never went on anymore. In front of our house was a REALLY huge flat field, since my friend wanted to make a town. There was a big square of cobblestone lining the ground in front of the houses. In the middle was a Notice Board with a moat and flowers in front. I also had a mine, where a staircase in my house led into a 7x7 underground compartment. to the right was my pad, with a wall with a huge skeleton painting and 2 saplings. There was also a spa thing. Behind there was a door leading to my underground farms. here was 16 Rows of 4 Sugar Cane blocks, to the left was a room with cactus, to the right was a room with wheat. Behind the skeleton picture was a gravel compartment with 2 trapdoors with a bed under it. It's supposed to be a sort of grave thing. back before the pad, to the front, was 2 mines, owned by me and a friend. To the left was a room with a Nether portal in it. Back up to the regular part of the house, A guy moved in and made a second story. His was made of wood and had glass windows all around his walls, instead of me having one 3x3 window at the back of my house. He had a bed, a pool thing, his chest and furnaces and a second pool thing. He also had a 3x3 glass window on the roof. After that my friend I know IRL moved in and he made another wooden 3rd story. His had a bed and a chest, thats about it. He was pro at mining though, he had 4 stacks of diamond on his second mining trip in my mine. I had 14 diamond from all my mining trips. I also sold some sugar cane for diamonds to make armour and weapons. Then they had to restart because of updates.

I know thats alot to read but It's always nice to remember all the effort I put into that house and I wish I could get it back.or atleast have the lag-free minecraft to remake it.

Back in the day (last summer) me and Xzealio went on Snack's server and built a castle out of netherrack at the bottom of the sea, then brought grass down and made a forest in the basement. Then the whole server killed itself so that was two days wasted.

That's why we don't play on Snack's server anymore. It doesn't matter if it's a dedicated server if the guy who runs it isn't dedicated enough to back up the map(or even set it up to automatically back up the map).

Well...as Uniju might tell you, I'm not too good at minecraft :/

Back