Minecraft

Werent those removed like a year ago

I guess they were added again

I did go once but I could accomplish nothing, I tried sitting around and waiting in vain for the lag to let up so i could make a cool base but I just gave up and watched the exorcism instead

from what i understand they've fixed the way it looks, but it still gives off major lag, and freezes when you get to a certain point

The Far Lands doesn't usually lag, but certain things like the movement of some mobs are messed up a bit, along with multiple other random things. Also after you go extremely far (X or Z value ±30,000,000 to be exact) the world generates fake chunks that you just fall through.

Mikan Tsumiki said:
Lakituthequick said:
Mikan Tsumiki said:
spf use Print Screen next time so those menu things don't appear
You are forgetting that there can't be 2 screenshots on the clipboard. Use F1 instead to hide the HUD.
He could just pause the game and go back
30694888.jpg

Most of the bombs in that are made so they don't lag, they don't actually explode, they just remove the blocks in the radius, like world edit or something.

Also, holy ender-dragons.

Mario vs. Luigi said:
I made a giant chunck of poo

Must've been... A masterpiece.

I wanted to download the Little Blocks mod and make tons of cool stuff that would normally be too huge, but I can't seem to get it to work. I download Forge, delete meta-inf and add the mod like it says but I just get a black screen. If I try adding the mod to Minecraft.jar file, it shows a crash report so I have no idea what else I can do to fix this. Nobody else seems to have this problem on the Internet.

Crackin355 said:
Mario vs. Luigi said:

I wanted to download the Little Blocks mod and make tons of cool stuff that would normally be too huge, but I can't seem to get it to work. I download Forge, delete meta-inf and add the mod like it says but I just get a black screen. If I try adding the mod to Minecraft.jar file, it shows a crash report so I have no idea what else I can do to fix this. Nobody else seems to have this problem on the Internet.
The mod has to be updated as well as the game is, so if you have 1.4.7 you'll use a 1.4.7 mod.

Sunscreen said:
Crackin355 said:
Mario vs. Luigi said:

The mod has to be updated as well as the game is, so if you have 1.4.7 you'll use a 1.4.7 mod.

Yes, I looked it up and got 1.4.7 for everything I need and I still black screen. I'm positive it's Little Blocks mod that is fucking up because Forge is fine after I install it.

Back