Minecraft

Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel said:
HOLY POOP!

2012-04-13_101808.png

And for some reason, Slimes are all white on my texture, maybe I need to re-patch it...

Crocodile Dippy said:
apocalypseArisen said:
2012-04-18_003311.png

Edited the flint and steel to resemble a big daddy glove with fire plasmid, it looks good in first person, but attacking with it in your hand/third-person view looks a little funny.
P.S. BioShock 2 was a terrible game.

You're a terrible person.

apocalypseArisen said:
You're a terrible person.
Quiet, you southern hick.

(seriously tho, you did a good job on the texture pack)

I just got the Xbox 360 version. I'm slightly disappointed that there's no creative mode from release day, though I hope it will be in an update soon.

SKmarioman said:
I just got the Xbox 360 version. I'm slightly disappointed that there's no creative mode from release day, though I hope it will be in an update soon.

You can't expect it to have everything straight away.

SKmarioman said:

You can't expect it to have everything straight away.
True. I think it's identical to Beta 1.6.6 right now, and creative was introduced in 1.8.1.

Watching some videos made me want to play it again. Too bad the computers we ave at my house are too old to play it without lagging.

Trust me, My computer is almost older than me. Minecraft works like a charm with a few lag spikes now and then.

OJ Toad said:
Trust me, My computer is almost older than me. Minecraft works like a charm with a few lag spikes now and then.

Mine goes for maybe 2 minutes then lags, every 2 seconds I move a small space. It makes it unplayable. And my sisters laptop lags right off the bat.

Trust me, it's used to work a couple of years back, but all the new updates and stuff must've made it too much for the laptops to handle.

I have no mods or texture packs on. I put down all the things that might make it laggy and I get a minute or two before it slows down.

I blew up my awesome house on an epic island.
2012-04-13_105915.png

But then again, I made this:

2012-05-18_122910.png

2012-05-18_122927.png

2012-05-18_122938.png

2012-05-18_122947.png

I like how with the 360 Minecraft you can play splitscreen, I don't have one, but if they bring it to the PS3 or something I'd definitely try it out.

I like how with the 360 Minecraft you can play splitscreen, I don't have one, but if they bring it to the PS3 or something I'd definitely try it out.

The unfortunate part is that you need an HD TV to use it.

Master Collision said:

My friend has one I'm pretty sure, which is why I wouldn't mind if it came, just so me and the others that like Minecraft can play it split screen and see what each other are up to.

Iron Will said:
Microsoft was actually giving refunds for the game for that exact reason.
Yes, refunds.

Of course, you need to have never used a HDMI cable on your 360 before.

The game whose doesn't need any kind of introduction. It has break all kind of record in gaming industry and 2 billions of copy has been sold out in the market. That is strange in hearing. It's all about MINECRAFT.

So instead of doing the things I was supposed to be doing, I built a giant tunnel drill with redpower:

eh9SE.png

This is a view of the back of it, which is where you climb on board.

5Vmxn.png

Interior. It's basically a mess, but it had to be very compact to fit through the tunnels. There wasn't much room to hide anything. I kinda like this aesthetic anyway, though.

Fs9lc.png

Here is the back of the actual drill part. Functionally it's nothing like a drill, but shut up.

PVFti.png

This is the tunnel it dug.

gj2fe.png

Here are the items it collected. :⁠D

I wish I could post a video of it in action, but my computer's too slow to record video and play minecraft at the same time.

My friend updated to 1.3 today and he came up with a bug. It deleted all his saves and won't let him play.

He threw a tantrum on messages, saying 'FUCK MY LIFE', 'SCREW YOU MOJANG!' and 'I HATE NOTCH'.

Of course, he's being a baby in a conversation where me, the only one who hasn't been able to play for months due to my computer and been missing out on all the times they've had fun in multiplayer. Although he throws a tantrum at everything, like losing a videogame/sports match, it's still kind of dumb how angry he gets over it.

Seriously, someone sarcastically says damn it when they got caught during a warmup game of tag during sport classes, he lectures them saying it's just a game and not to get angry, literally a few seconds later, he's caught and is pissed off for the next 30 minutes. That's just one example.

I really wanna play Minecraft now though, since he brought it up.

Back