Minecraft

MCD said:
Looks very nice, Uniju.

D3B7FBAB2B8576B6B859406F657DE18F66FB5F64

Here's my town (so far) that I've been building. I don't think it's that great, but I'm posting it here because why the hell not.
Nice! I have a lite version on my iPod but I suck :(

Bumping because I would like to discuss more about Minecraft.

I just started playing it again, and I've been itching to go on multiplayer for a while. Does anyone have a server around here?

Got Minecraft like... a week or two ago.

It's difficult to handle creepers with a slow computer, but I'm loving it.

That'sssssss a nice outdated computer you have there...........it would be a sssshame if sssssomething were to happen to it.........

..............BOOM

That's pretty cool.

I need to be more aware of when to teleport, the other day I teleported to tfp only to see a creeper and two spiders chasing after me, plus two skeletons and even more spiders decided to join in on the party.

The rule of thumb is just to never teleport to TFP, and never let him teleport to you. Either you get caught in the chase, or he starts the chase.

Those are actually pretty neat.

I'm about to start my first ever true survival mode world. Yeah, I know, I've never done it before. I just never thought I was up to it for some reason.

nLLLl.png

Mysterious Doom Voids. Nothing to do with me. You guys ever found one? 22 came across a trio on his server and made me investigate. Info/answers on a postcard please.

Should've got it for free from a friend during the Christmas 2009 special deal$. 8) 8) 8) Or bought it yourself for cheap and than given a friend it.

Also Frank host.

2012-04-10_031729.png

I need to take better pictures, but this is just a taste of my adventures with Brock and Donkey...!

2012-04-09_003537.png

Also, hell yes i'm riding a pig.

It's not ours. TheFreshPrince runs the server, so ask him.

That's Salsa's server, I think. The second screenshot looks like Crash's room there.

No, it's TFP's server. Well, at least the first photo: I'm not too sure about the second image, that must have happened after I left.

the first image is tfps server, the second is my server

The other day I decided to edit my texture pack, wouldn't do too much to it, mostly weapons and armor.

Pumpkin too to look more like a helmet, this is what I've got so far.

2012-04-18_223154.png

Edited the pumpkinblur.png to look like the inside of a helmet with a HUD and all that, I'll probably edit this again because I'm not too happy with it.

2012-04-18_003311.png

Edited the flint and steel to resemble a big daddy glove with fire plasmid, it looks good in first person, but attacking with it in your hand/third-person view looks a little funny.

2012-04-17_003121.png

Have to admit, I was lazy with the bow and just copied/pasted a bow from Dragon Quest *shamed*

2012-04-17_003149.png

Left to right: Iron sword, iron axe, diamond sword, stone sword, bow

2012-04-17_003021.png

2012-04-17_003023.png

Edited the axe to look like Connor Kenway's (the new Assassin in Assassin's Creed III) axe.

The diamond sword was inspired by Soul Calibur, and the iron sword was kind of inspired by Raiden's (from Metal Gear Solid) sword.

apocalypseArisen said:
The other day I decided to edit my texture pack, wouldn't do too much to it, mostly weapons and armor.

2012-04-18_223154.png

Edited the pumpkinblur.png to look like the inside of a helmet with a HUD and all that, I'll probably edit this again because I'm not too happy with it.

2012-04-18_003311.png

Edited the flint and steel to resemble a big daddy glove with fire plasmid, it looks good in first person, but attacking with it in your hand/third-person view looks a little funny.

2012-04-17_003121.png

Have to admit, I was lazy with the bow and just copied/pasted a bow from Dragon Quest *shamed*

2012-04-17_003149.png

2012-04-17_003021.png

2012-04-17_003023.png

Edited the axe to look like Connor Kenway's (the new Assassin in Assassin's Creed III) axe.

The diamond sword was inspired by Soul Calibur, and the iron sword was kind of inspired by Raiden's (from Metal Gear Solid) sword.

Nice, I fail at Texture packs.

WHAT??? OJ Toad plays Minecraft?

Yesh. Yesh I do.

Meh Username is Tendobrick

OJ Toad said:
apocalypseArisen said:

2012-04-18_223154.png

2012-04-18_003311.png

2012-04-17_003121.png

2012-04-17_003149.png

2012-04-17_003021.png

2012-04-17_003023.png

Nice, I fail at Texture packs.

WHAT??? OJ Toad plays Minecraft?

Yesh. Yesh I do.

Meh Username is Tendobrick

HOLY POOP! You play Minecraft?

This is exciting news people.
Not really
I like that Texture Pack you have by the way.

apocalypseArisen said:
2012-04-18_003311.png

P.S. BioShock 2 was a terrible game.

Back