Mario Tennis Open

Re: Mario Tennis 3DS

This is going to be amazing.

Yeah, I saw the about half an hour ago in my subscriptions. I don't really bother putting up YouTube links.

I can't wait until its released

Majin Vegeta said:
Okay, character list thus far:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Boo
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Wario
Waluigi
Mii

Yup, the usual from Mario Sports Mix. Except for Boo. It's finally playable again.

New Super Mario said:
Good footage, but I still don't think I'll get this. I got the Wii New Play Control and didn't care for it that much. Plus, I don't like tennis

See, I'm the opposite. I didn't get that game, I hired it out instead. I absolutely loved it and I do like tennis.

Baby Luigi said:
Majin Vegeta said:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Boo
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Wario
Waluigi
Mii

Yup, the usual from Mario Sports Mix. Except for Boo. It's finally playable again.
Think it's the final roster?

I hope this game finally breaks the chain of bad rosters we are receiving so far

Yeah Double Dash had an awesome roster for its game

Majin Vegeta said:
Baby Luigi said:
Majin Vegeta said:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Boo
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Wario
Waluigi
Mii

Think it's the final roster?

I do hope it's not! Toad is forgotten. :(

I will seriously be upset if Toad doesn't return. I love the Mario Tennis games and I was hoping to relive the series through my N64 main Toad in this game. Hopefully, Toad makes a return (I see him as the judge like in MT64 so that's a hopefully good indication he's in).

Majin Vegeta said:
Baby Luigi said:
I hope this game finally breaks the chain of bad rosters we are receiving so far
In my opinion, an ideal roster for a spin-off is Double Dash
At least that had the advantage of having 2 characters riding a kart at once, so the large roster was justified... And indeed perfect.

Smashgoom202 said:
Majin Vegeta said:
Baby Luigi said:
In my opinion, an ideal roster for a spin-off is Double Dash
At least that had the advantage of having 2 characters riding a kart at once, so the large roster was justified... And indeed perfect.
The DD roster was perfect for it's time! Plus now we have more recent players to add to the roster.

Propeller Toad said:
I will seriously be upset if Toad doesn't return. I love the Mario Tennis games and I was hoping to relive the series through my N64 main Toad in this game. Hopefully, Toad makes a return (I see him as the judge like in MT64 so that's a hopefully good indication he's in).
Toad's not the only one who's probably absent, basically in several recent new games he did also participate.
thoguh I think he can come this time, too.

the unconfimed main players are Toad, Birdo, Toadete (and maybe Dixie?) for now.

Dorayaki said:
Propeller Toad said:
Toad's not the only one who's probably absent, basically in several recent new games he did also participate.

the unconfimed main players are Toad, Birdo, Toadete (and maybe Dixie?) for now.

Dixie isn't even close to a main player.

Personally I hope Rosalina gets to do something outside of karting for once.

Monkey D. Luffy said:
Well isn't Yellow Toad the ost or something? That would mean regular toad could be in there somewhere.
Toadsworth is another topic, recently I'm confused with the definition of host or guide (of main games) from the staff.

Mijzelffan said:
Dixie isn't even close to a main player.
Personally I hope Rosalina gets to do something outside of karting for once.
Rosalina is considerable,
for Dixie the point is the use of DK members, only DK is the actual recurring player and no other factors for the rest.

Dorayaki said:
Propeller Toad said:

The only chance DK characters have is in Baseball games. If would like to also see

Toad
Toadette
Birdo
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Koopa
Petey Piranha
Rosalina

Wow, another awesome game to the 3DS library ;D but it would be better a Wii version with MotionPlus support...

Majin Vegeta said:
The only chance DK characters have is in Baseball games. If would like to also see

Toad
Toadette
Birdo
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Koopa
Petey Piranha
Rosalina

Agreed. Specially for Rosalina, that needs more appearance in Spin-offs rather than only in Mario Kart... ;)

Back