Re: Mario Tennis 3DS

No new info other than that? :(

Smashgoom202 said:
http://www.gamefly.com/Rent-Mario-Tennis-Open/5003532/

Broken link?

Professor Genki said:
Well in my onm it said next issue, more incoming news on Mario tennis

Cool. I would like to have more news other than the release date. We have an info drought on this game

Baby Luigi said:
Professor Genki said:
Well in my onm it said next issue, more incoming news on Mario tennis

Cool. I would like to have more news other than the release date. We have an info drought on this game

Indeed! I do hope to see that this game will look slightly more different than how we saw it in the first trailer. The game looked too much like Mario Power Tennis in my opinion.

I also hope that we see the character roster as well soon. Nintendo has really been rather selective with its characters recently and who knows what Camelot will do this time. :-\ I really do hope the removed characters of Mario Tennis 64 return!

Yoshidude99 said:
They should have some characters from the Yoshi series in it
there weren't many original characters like Wario and DK's side, or you mean babies?

Lily said:
OMG, Dorayaki sockpuppet!

???
again, I don't think the roster would be over 15~20 players even more than Kart.
only hope Toad & Toadette can be in this time.

Propeller Toad said:
I also hope that we see the character roster as well soon. Nintendo has really been rather selective with its characters recently and who knows what Camelot will do this time. :-\ I really do hope the removed characters of Mario Tennis 64 return!
Club setting wasn't a good thing for one-game-only characters (and why not Daisy and Birdo?), hope they can be recurring as at least NPCs who tutor Mario members in future sport games.

Yoshidude99 said:
This game is garunteed to be good because Camelot are making it

Uhh, not exactly

Yoshidude99 said:

I'm going to have to agree with BLOF with this one. I'm starting to understand why Manasword is so concerned with the possible roster for this game just be remembering the past roster for Mario Tennis GBA:

MTPT_Portraits.png

If they at least keep the basic Mario Power Tennis roster for this game, bring back the guys they removed since MT64 (Toad, Birdo, Baby Mario), and with a few newcomers, I would be satisfied with the roster.

Propeller Toad said:
If they at least keep the basic Mario Power Tennis roster for this game, bring back the guys they removed since MT64 (Toad, Birdo, Baby Mario), and with a few newcomers, I would be satisfied with the roster.
not to say why at that time they made so many characters and kick out Toad, Daisu etc, the point is still the original Mario members (though the roster of GC last time isn't good as well) A better compromise I think is to reserve 2~4 athletes (including golf side) as longterm regular in all future sport spinoffs.

honestly it was heartbreaking to see so many diverse characters wasted in this condition.

manasword said:
Mario Tennis GBA roster is Worst Ever.
Why the CUT of Wario, Yoshi and Daisy in Mario Tennis.
and they don't missing in Mario Tennis series.
This game on 36 characters(except main two) with ONLY 6 Mario characters? That's 1/6. What the heck.
other rosters of spinoffs aren't pleasing as well. (TennisGC itself)
there are no game that nobody miss, some cuts are still necessary.

but it's really awful for this game doing with only 1/6 Mairo elements, if 6/6, all Mario characters can be in.
though the protoganist and background weren't for Mario or Mushroom,
the position could be swapped that Mario isn't the brand, but a guest of a pure tennis game, then nobody can criticize.
the future of rest 5/6 is also a concern.

Propeller Toad said:
Yoshidude99 said:

I'm going to have to agree with BLOF with this one. I'm starting to understand why Manasword is so concerned with the possible roster for this game just be remembering the past roster for Mario Tennis GBA:

MTPT_Portraits.png

not counting the GBA version

I'm hoping for no human characters.

Yoshidude99 said:
I don't think they will appear. Unless they add in Miis
I don't really mind Miis. I actually want them to be in the next Super Smash Bros game to be honest.

New Super Yoshi said:
are those plumbers toads? as Mario world has variable species and the protagonists are human, indeed it's no good to make other human character to decrease the diversity of roster (possible condition: relatives of Mario aor Peach)

but if you mean the club athletes in that reply, they're already there, so complaints are useless. At lease the staff wouldn't make that roster again.

New Super Yoshi said:
What about Mario, Luigi, Wario, Daisy, and Waluigi? They're all humans. Also, Peach is half human, so only half of her would be there.

New Super Yoshi said:
Aren't Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina humans? Wario and Waluigi, I can't be too sure...

Oh wait now that I think about it didn't she use some powers or something on Bowser in BiS at the start of the game?

Yoshidude99 said:
Oh wait now that I think about it didn't she use some powers or something on Bowser in BiS at the start of the game?
Mario and Luigi also have special powers as well.

Back