Mario Tennis Open

Have you even said One thing good about this game. If you feel missing one or two characters ruins a game then don't buy it. If your Really that fussy then don't buy it.

And yes people can't be in the gaming industry but you can still make games. But theyll be shitty. And you wouldn't be able to make people pay for them. 1 they're not your characters and 2: the game would suck.

Either way, that mushroom level looks cool. It has boards on the edges so it might be based off mushroom gorge.

Monkey D. Luffy said:
Have you even said One thing good about this game.

Yes I did

Except for Boo. It's finally playable again.

I'm happy Boo is playable this time around

Sweet one thing, that's more than I expected.

Either way, is there any other parts you like? If there isn't that would be sad.

Monkey D. Luffy said:
Sweet one thing, that's more than I expected.

Either way, is there any other parts you like? If there isn't that would be sad.

It's on the handheld. Which means I can pick it up and play it anywhere. That's a pretty big plus and one of the reasons I bought Mario Kart 7

Hey, why don't we do this roster?

DK
Diddy
Dixie
Funky
Kiddy
Lanky
Tiny
Chunky
Cranky
Wrinkly
Swanky
Candy
Kritter
Kip
Kass
Kludge
Kopter
Kalypso
Klump
King K. Rool
Wario
Mona
Jimmy T.
Ashley
Orbulon
9-Volt
18-Volt
Dribble
Spitz
Young Cricket
Master Mantis
Dr. Crygor
Fronk
Penny Crygor
Mike

Obviously you can see what's wrong with this roster. Out of it, all I want in is DK, Diddy, and Wario. Other characters should stick to their own dang series.

Well in Tennis characters need Doubles partners so Diddy has to be there for DK because they go hand-in-hand like Mario and Luigi.

Monkey D. Luffy said:
Of course its not old having a character taken out. What's the Bright side? That we're getting a new Mario tennis game.
If you feel missing one or two characters ruins a game then don't buy it. If your Really that fussy then don't buy it.
Another thing I noticed was, as you agreed we should give new characters a try without old ones taken out, that is rotation. It's what I felt confused.
I don't mind some characters are absent in one new game, if the staff remember to bring them back next time. It's true that characters are not the only value of the game itself.

This game hasn't given the roster yet, just wait for the full details (when the websites begin).

Evil Magikrazy said:
That's what I said. Diddy is fine, because DK needs a partner. Other Kongs, get out!
well same as the reply #422.

Dorayaki said:
I don't mind some characters are absent in one new game, if the staff remember to bring them back next time. It's true that characters are not the only value of the game itself.
That's what usually happens with a console to handheld switch, as the handheld system can't hold as much characters.

For example, here are the characters of Mario Kart Wii they couldn't get in Mario Kart 7

Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Peach
Baby Daisy
Toadette
Dry Bones
Birdo
Diddy Kong
Bowser Jr.
King Boo
Funky Kong
Dry Bowser

However, we're going from handheld to handheld for the next game, and the 3DS can hold more memory than the Game Boy Advance. So expect more than just Mario, Luigi, Peach, Waluigi, Donkey Kong, and Bowser.

Yoshidude99 said:
Mabye they will include
the Koopalings
Not to say if they'll return in the next main game, the problem is they're a team with so many members.
Unless the staff randomly put one of them in each game.

Evil Magikrazy said:
However, we're going from handheld to handheld for the next game, and the 3DS can hold more memory than the Game Boy Advance. So expect more than just Mario, Luigi, Peach, Waluigi, Donkey Kong, and Bowser.

Mario Tennis GBC version is more have than Mario Tennis GBA.
Playable: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Waluigi, DK, Bowser, Wario, Yoshi, Baby Mario
NPC: Daisy, Boo, Toad
Link Cameo: Birdo, Paratroopa, DK Jr., Shy Guy

Playable: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Waluigi, DK, Bowser (No Unlockable Characters)
NPC: Toad, Toadsworth
Link Cameo: GC Connectivity not work

Evil Magikrazy said:
That's what usually happens with a console to handheld switch, as the handheld system can't hold as much characters.

The problem in theory might be whether some characters are frequently taken out from handhelds, or whether a specific character could appear in every other game in a period of time.

manasword said:
Mario Tennis GBC version is more have than Mario Tennis GBA.
Obviously Camelot's contribution was mostly original characters......

I see that this thread managed to get revived during the month. Anyway I too saw the info for Mario Tennis Open, but none of the videos feature Power Shots. I'm starting to think that Mario Tennis Open is going back to the N64 Mario Tennis ways, which is rather unorthodox for a Mario sports title.

I hope this game will be awesome
or not

MnSG said:
I see that this thread managed to get revived during the month. Anyway I too saw the info for Mario Tennis Open, but none of the videos feature Power Shots. I'm starting to think that Mario Tennis Open is going back to the N64 Mario Tennis ways, which is rather unorthodox for a Mario sports title.

If that is the direction it's going in, I'm thrilled (I prefer a more authentic tennis experience).

Mario4Ever said:
If that is the direction it's going in, I'm thrilled (I prefer a more authentic tennis experience).

Still, it just wouldn't feel like a Mario sports title. Besides, in Power Tennis, you can disable Power Shots in Exhibition mode.

Power shots were alright, but they weren't spectacular. They were just tedious and were worth pretty much a free point. If two people use their power shots, the it'd be like nobody getting points, so what's the point? (Puns yay)

Monkey D. Luffy said:
Power shots were alright, but they weren't spectacular. They were just tedious and were worth pretty much a free point. If two people use their power shots, the it'd be like nobody getting points, so what's the point? (Puns yay)

Power shots were generally pretty useless, and you were better off saving them for those long-distance power shots.

Back