Mario Tennis Open

Re: Mario Tennis 3DS

me too

Powershots made the game more fun. It also gives me a higher chance of winning.

The one thing I like about Mario Tennis is the ability to actually smack your opponents with the ball. It always cracks me up when that happens. Not to me, though.

Paper Bowser said:
Hopefully powershots will reappear too
Yeah they where good, I also like this game to be more crazy like Mario Sports Mix was.

Baby Luigi said:

The one thing I like about Mario Tennis is the ability to actually smack your opponents with the ball. It always cracks me up when that happens. Not to me, though.
Yeah I like to hit Waluigi.

Baby Luigi said:

Petey sure was number one when it came to getting hit by tennis balls a lot.

When I was Baby Mario in Mario Tennis N64, I tend to smack Donkey Kong a lot without even intending to. It's so hilarious.

I won't buy it if the humans return. :P

I. HATE. THOSE. HUMANS.

I'm pretty sure I said this in another thread, but I hope they fix the Defensive Power Shots so that the game doesn't boil down into who can charge their racket the fastest.

I love Mario Tennis. @_@ Shy Guy is freaking amazing. <3 Once you can get past his stubby arms and waddle and short jump he's amaziiiing. *-*

Paper Bowser said:
Superfiremario said:
I won't buy it if the humans return. :P
Yeah I'm glad they wern't in MPT.
If they do, it will never be a real Mario Game ever.

ebilekittae said:
I love Mario Tennis. @_@ Shy Guy is freaking amazing. <3 Once you can get past his stubby arms and waddle and short jump he's amaziiiing. *-*
That makes him easy to beat though too.

Baby Mario was a heck load of awesome in Mario Tennis N64. Once you get past his horrific reach, he's a speedy character who hits hard. That's a great combination.

Back