Kirby's returning to dreamland

I would like to play as Kirby

This is my most anticipated game of the holidays. Seriously. More than Super Mario 3d Land or Sonic Generations.

Me too. I want this game more than I want Super Mario 3D Land.

Bomb Kirby has been one of my most favorite copy abilities, especially when you take into account the hat he wears.

Bomb.png

YamiHoshi.nl said:
I think I've found the screenshot BLOF means on Nintendo of America's Press Site:
4kirbiesinscreeny.cwgi

That's weird it wasn't in the demo, unless the demo didn't have that implemented yet.
THAT LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!
Honestly, i would love the yo-yo ability to make a comeback, It was my favorite <3

I really don't have a favourite copy ability, but if I had to choose, I think Hammer is the most useful.

Even though it wasn't a good ability, Missile was my favorite :)

HIgh Jump allowed the player to jump higher than usual. I don't think that's going to happen because player would probably die if they got too off screen

Wayward Vagabond said:
HIgh Jump allowed the player to jump higher than usual. I don't think that's going to happen because player would probably die if they got too off screen

Isn't that a Smash Bros. mechanic? Nothing like that happened in Kirby Super Star.

It was in Kirby's Adventure/Nightmare in Dreamland. It's also in Kirby's Dream Course, but nobody except me played that, apparently. It worked like the Fireball ability, except you shot vertically instead of horizontally.

High Jump was also in Kirby Squeak Squad

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
apocalypseArisen said:
I heard all four players have the choice to be Kirby, said so somewhere on IGN so that's pretty cool.
Maybe all four players do, but I heard that only one person can play as Kirby at a time, which SUCKS (pun intended).

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Kirby's Epic Yarn does provide a challenge at some points of the game, that is, if you're trying to get gold medals. I don't get the git of everyone saying Kirby's Epic Yarn is horrifyingly easy simply because you can't die.

Baby Luigi said:
Kirby's Epic Yarn does provide a challenge at some points of the game, that is, if you're trying to get gold medals. I don't get the git of everyone saying Kirby's Epic Yarn is horrifyingly easy simply because you can't die.

It took me a few days to get 100%, and get all the gold medals. You just need to avoid taking damage if you want a good score.

>>Wayward Vagabond
Difficulty varies from person to person.
However, I can say beating a level takes really long.

To me, Kirby Super Star was fairly difficult. It took me days to beat those stages, and i didn't even beat it 100 percent

Wayward Vagabond said:
I really want this to be fairly difficult. Most of the Kirby's these days are easy
That's because the driving force behind Kirby's creation was to create an easy platformer for beginner players. After they mastered Kirby, they were pretty much ready for harder series like Mario and the Legend of Zelda.

Wayward Vagabond said:
To me, Kirby Super Star was fairly difficult. It took me days to beat those stages, and i didn't even beat it 100 percent

Try playing Kirby Super Star Ultra. It's a much bigger challenge as you make progress. The True Arena makes sure of that.

Kirby is still fun, even without much challenge

Back