The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

for what i know yuno probably comes in at full speed in a kart and shouts HI I'M DAISY

so the part of me that has a weak side for romance is starting to ship it

the rest of my body is like

no

dont

this is the

worst

thing

you can do in this situation

like just

no

EDIT: *tries to perform a lobotomy on himself*

I'm watching Chaos;Head rn

This is really... crazy but I'm digging it

Also the steins gate vn is referencing this a lot so if you've played that and wondered what they were referring to, this clears some shit up

okay I finished watching ChäoS;HEAd (or however you actually write it)

that was one hell of a drug trip lol

would rate 9/10 not sure why the consensus about this anime only seems to be 7/10 or worse

i mean sure the animation style wasnt great but the story, characters (yes i am serious) and music stood out imo.

I finished Jigoku Shoujo (season 1). That's an anime about an internet site working only at midnight, if you log there, you can ask to send someone to hell, but in return, you will also go to hell when your life end.
It is a bit repetitive, but it brings up serious issues such as bullying, adultery, murder, lying and shows how horrible people can be. I recommend it.

lwa and konosuba keep getting better
i also started reading the konosuba spinoff about megumin

okay so theyre showing psycho pass on tv here rn and after 2 episodes i want more

its actually hard to wait a whole week for this lol. the previous animes shown on this tv channel it wasnt very hard to wait xD guess that shows the difference between quality anime and trash anime

Psycho Pass is really good second season not as much.
Also you should all watch konosuba?

Megumin said:
lwa and konosuba keep getting better
i also started reading the konosuba spinoff about megumin
I thought the second season started off kind of poor but it's really been picking up.

starting watching kimi ni todoke with brock

god fucking damnit i said i wouldnt go back to the romance genre for some time after the nisekoi debacle but here we go again

currently marathoning the 52-episode anime adaptation of the wizard of oz for reasons of why

edit: "tis but a mesh wound" i was not expecting a monty python reference in my english-dubbed japanese animation based on a 1900 american novel

edit: "there's no place like home" - a random gnome in a random cave

edit:
6MVaVPV.gif

dorothy is going through spaaaaaace

Much like Time Turner i'm also watching an anime of a random piece of western literature.
Only i'm watching Treasure Island.
Right now it's pretty good does a good job setting the scene and it's fairly faithful to the book.

mayoiga is an enigma

i don't know if it was so bad that it's good or simply good

like the entire plot is a mess and the characters are both lunatics and idiots and it somehow manages to create situations that are ridiculous beyond relief yet somehow unsurprising

but the chaos somehow works

I didn't even know they sell Nisekoi the manga in Germany but they do and I could've gone to a store today but I missed ur until it was closed

Idk I want to die rn idk why though fuck

Jesus, Crunchyroll needs to invest in some better servers or something. Every Saturday, without fail, the site crashes due to Dragon Ball Super traffic and it's incredibly frustrating. I know this is such a first world problem but at the point there are people (not me however) paying for this service, it's just irritating.

wasn't there that whole thing about crunchyroll lowering the quality of its videos 24 hours after they're released

i didn't really pay attention because arrrrrr but crunchyroll seems to be getting blasted a lot lately

Currently going through 3 anime at the same time hehe
First one is Persona 4 The Animation. I can't rush it much since I haven't beaten the game yet, but so far it's fun.
The second one is Sonic X, the JP dub, decided to give it a chance. It's actually... Good! The JP dub is definitely better
The third one is a rewatch of Space Brothers, my fave of all time, I definitely recommend ;)

MrRoidley said:
Currently going through 3 anime at the same time hehe
First one is Persona 4 The Animation. I can't rush it much since I haven't beaten the game yet, but so far it's fun.
The second one is Sonic X, the JP dub, decided to give it a chance. It's actually... Good! The JP dub is definitely better
The third one is a rewatch of Space Brothers, my fave of all time, I definitely recommend ;)

Oh, I am watching Space Brothers as well, I am at episode 65. I agree it's a good anime, but I don't think I could rewatch 99 episodes entirely again.

Back