The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

Auburn S said:
started watching Nanbaka.
I'm curious to hear what you think of it.

It's very colorful.

I like it so far. I just finished season 1, and I'm curious to see what season 2 brings. I'll try to go more in-depth (or at least as in-depth as I can) once I finish season 2.

So Attack on Titan season 2 finale...
What the fuck? I STILL HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS.

Also, rip Hannes. You will live on in our hearts.

Also, season 3 confirmed for next year. No four year wait this time!

That was actually such a good episode, I enjoyed it.
Even having some sort of special control is interesting too, guess he's even more important than we thought. They finally worked out that humans are titans so now we can finally move on from that.

GalacticPetey said:
Also, season 3 confirmed for next year. No four year wait this time!
Awesome.

The first anime that I can watch without subtitles.
The first anime that I approve of China.

Since this is from the official site, now you can watch anime for free and say it out loud without trying to watch from illegal sites (but hey we do that all the time)

The genre revolves around e-sports, so for people who play games like LOL can relate to it. And if anyone dares to think that this is a knockoff anime Imma kill

Because they finally did something that's original and good!

Top 3 daddys and best girl in an anime that are not Kirito and Asuna! Bless this anime!

Was browsing updated on Crunchyroll and "akashic records of bastard magical instructor" caught my eye.

I'm enjoying it so far. It's not what I expected it to be so far but that is not necessarily a bad thing either

I watched Deadman Wonderland.
It is about a teenager boy who saw his class killed by a man with strange powers. He is wrongly accused and go to a special jail which is also an attraction park. And oh man, crazy stuff happens there, it was so good. I also love the opening theme.
Shame this anime doesn't cover the manga in its entirety.

I started reading Bakuman, I told myself I'd watch it one day but honestly it'll never happen and I feel like binging some manga now that I've caught up with everything I was already keeping an eye on.

It's pretty nice.

So was Maou-jou de Oyasumi, that one is pretty funny.

I caught up with Boku no Hero, I haven't watched anything in months so it was a little weird. But man, I just love all the characters and the animation was gorgeous during the sports festival. It's just solid.

I guess I don't really look forward to the new chapters each week but it's in an arc that's coming off the heels of the best part of the entire manga so far so I guess it can't be helped, but the anime is going into the original high-point of the series so I'm looking forward to that.

Guess I should watch some other stuff while I'm in the mood.

time for me to go through netflix anime, first up is akame ga kill (which i've already watched up to ep 7 or so once)

Rewatching Hyouka again. I think the first time I watched it I thought the movie arc was the low point, but the second time I watched it I thought it was hard to get through knowing the twist. On the third time though, I feel like it's the most interesting part, Episode 10 especially is really cool upon reviewing it since all the imagery and details are much easier to notice when you're looking out for them.

watching oreki build himself up with the sweet talk from irisu and the world being more bright/colourful until the very end where it all snaps back to grey and everything comes crashing down at once as he realises he was played like a little bitch right from the start.

final verdict movie arc is good hyouka is good would watch fourth time

finished akame ga kill

so i was heavily complaining about the fact that mine died in discord

and i was also complaining that tatsumi and kurome died to myself i guess

turns out

none of that happens in the manga

they all have a happy end

mine even gets pregnant

and tatsumi turns into a dragon

and kurome is not insane anymore and has a reunion with akame

now i wish i had never watched the anime

just finished Your Lie in April

and good god, with the amount of tears shed by everyone in the show you could fill up a dozen water towers

I watched the first episode of Made in Abyss, then I swapped over to the manga because it's further along, I'm impatient, it looks better, etc. I remember a recommendation thing on reddit a few weeks ago that said there isn't any gore and there's horror but it's all atmospheric

bullshit

i'll still read it though

I finished rewatching Hyouka, I'm a little sad it's over again and that the author has pretty much abandoned the original novels, so I'll go to wikipedia and see if it says anything about tha-

SK891Vf.jpg

oDEB8Rr.jpg

fe48ffe601d6b7051222672a0ebe309b.gif

Volume 6 was just a collection of short stories but they were some damn good ones, even though one of them was just the Ogi episode. It's surprising how much you can learn about the characters, their relationships with each other and how they've changed without having it explicitly spelled out for you, I think the author must just be a really good writer.

Although I imagine the ending would piss some people off, but I think it was the right call. I liked it.

Will be waiting patiently for Volume 7 in twelve years time, I've already set my alarm.

If we are talking about anime then my favorite series are Dragon Ball and Fullmetal alchemist. Dragon ball I have watched all of the original dragon ball and DBZ, and the majority of Dragon Ball GT (although I didn't care for GT as much). Have not watched super although I've heard it's really good. For fullmetal alchemist I only watched a few episodes of the original one but I really like what I saw so far. I also heard brotherhood is really good, even better than the original FMA although I haven't watched that one either. Hoping to catch up on anime sometime soon and start watching Dragon Ball Super as well as more Fullmetal alchemist. :boshi:
Also i'm generally very open to anime, so please suggest me animes to watch that can easily be found online for free

I watched the first episode of Gamers and though it seemed familiar, I read the first chapter a while ago and didn't go any further because it was really boring, but I thought the first episode of the anime was funny, who the fuck is Pine Jam.

Back