The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

I deed it

I watched Love Live up to Episode 4

wtf is Maki's problem at first she's like "oh fuck no idols get away from me", and now she's like "oh they seem pretty nice guess ill join them"

and what is nico up to

and nozomi is as hot as i imagined her to be.

The Janitor said:
I deed it

I watched Love Live up to Episode 4

wtf is Maki's problem at first she's like "oh fuck no idols get away from me", and now she's like "oh they seem pretty nice guess ill join them"

and what is nico up to

and nozomi is as hot as i imagined her to be.
:clap:
yea maki is weird. can you beileve some people like maki? pff. nico #1. nico out.
watch the next ep its a nico ep its pretty gr8

You're just jealous because Maki is the best idol :^)

I've nearly finished Working'!!. The OP is unnecessarily catchy. I'm slowly thinking Takanashi is more insane than I first thought he was. I might try finish it tonight, maybe.

Watched more imas, Miki is my favourite at the moment but idk if that'll change later or not.

Maki Nishikino said:
im just jealous because nico is the best idol :^)
i kno

Watched more imas, Miki is my favourite at the moment but idk if that'll change later or not.
slipi
is it time to watch

i dont know what it is but idol animes are pretty great cause they combine slice of life and good music (ive only seen ll and this so far)
like before i thought theyd be all srs and boring but theyre all like p great, the idol part of it is just there but 90% of it is silly stuff

Just watched the last episode of Boueibu
Loved how that show managed to keep breaking the fourth wall/stay fun all the way through the final battle
The whole 'Gora was a battle lover in the previous generation' was already heavily speculated so I wasn't surprised when it was true
Loved the whole 'its a reality tv show' thing as it seemed fitting for the light-hearted/parody nature of the show along with their powered-up transformations being 'more better' as it was something which made me laugh. Plus the 'announcement' after the ending got me.
It was a fun show, and I really got into it and it's a shame it is over

watched more imas w/ crackin
ep 7 was rly good
yayoi sure has to balance out a buncha stuff in her life
but real talk
shouldnt her brothers be going to school or something
i mean i guess i kinda understand the idols themselves but these guys are just chillen and their parents go to work so they cant be homeschooled

i think im def gonna be iori in june after ll
sorry nico ;;

So Tokyo Ghoul root a is over, bitching in the tag
Overall it was kind of dissapointment, I wish they had stuck to the manga as the changed story sucked/missed out a lot overall and I am annoyed it still had the same ending as the manga, like I was hoping for a differant ending to go with a changed story, but nope. They even missed out the Kaneki vs Arima battle and left so many ends untied... ugh. But the Kaneki and Hide scenes were heartbreaking, especially when he was carrying his body with acoustic unravel in the background
To be honest: the Acoustic version of Unravel was the highlight of root a for me, as that was epic and I need it on my phone
I started rewatching FMAB, and it is just as amazing as I remember, oh god. I will need something to fill my time as yowapeda finishes next week (I will feel so empty when it ends, as I really am in bike hell).

Nico Yazawa said:
ep 7 was rly good
but real talk
i mean i guess i kinda understand the idols themselves but these guys are just chillen and their parents go to work so they cant be homeschooled

sorry nico ;;

i'll call dibs on miki then
i think some of them must go to school since yayoi went and searched a school when chousuke ran away, maybe thats where he goes to school. they only showed the family from afternoon <--> morning, so no school hours.

I've been watching Saekano. It's okay. At times I wonder why I'm even watching then at others I'm enjoying it so idk. Might as well see it through until the end at this point.

Shirobako is ending soon ;~; I'm going to miss it. Episode 23 was really good, I'm really glad I watched this. Don don donuts, let's go nuts ;_;7

Maki Nishikino said:
Nico Yazawa said:
ep 7 was rly good
but real talk

sorry nico ;;

i'll call dibs on miki then
i think some of them must go to school since yayoi went and searched a school when chousuke ran away, maybe thats where he goes to school. they only showed the family from afternoon <--> morning, so no school hours.
slipi
oh i guess that makes sense then. idk it just seemed odd at start
Shirobako is ending soon ;~; I'm going to miss it. Episode 23 was really good, I'm really glad I watched this. Don don donuts, let's go nuts ;_;7
noo ;_;7
well atleast when i watch it now i wont have to wait weekly for new eps

watched love live up to ep 8

yeez they finally got all 9 members

also tfp and crackin whens the next time ur in chat? or did u already start w/o me T___T

The Janitor said:
watched love live up to ep 8

yeez they finally got all 9 members

also tfp and crackin whens the next time ur in chat? or did u already start w/o me T___T
everyones usually on pretty late
like um
we usually watch 11-3 at night time
so thatd be like morning in germany lol
time zones suck

but yea me nitwit and crackin are on ep 9 right now soz ;_;
you can still do it tho
enzZNf9.png

been watching imas
current faves are yukiho and miki, but i think crackin's gonna have a miki theme so im calling dibs on yukiho
all the other chars are pretty good too although i'd probably like the twins better if they weren't carbon copies of each other, like seriously thats not how twins work
last two eps were pretty wild, cant wait to see what they come up with next

now starting imas. partway through ep 1

already thinking of an iori theme

edit: fuckin hell nico

edit 2: i would choose hakura, but she seems too much like honoka

edit 3: yea prob being hakura. it is a tad redundant (due to the honoka similarities and the fact that i have been a character named hakura before) but iori seems a lot like nico so why the hell not

also, done with ep 1. pretty gud and funny.

So....
YES I'VE FINISHED SOUL EATER! *falls onto beanbag chair*

That last episode gave me too many feels...
Now, if you'll excuse me I gotta finish like three other animes before July... And one of them is Fairy Tail ;-;

Also I should really watch the Idolm@ster anime sometime... Maybe I'll do that over the summer.

Victini said:
now starting imas. partway through ep 1

already thinking of an iori theme

edit: fuckin hell nico

edit 2: i would choose hakura, but she seems too much like honoka

edit 3: yea prob being hakura. it is a tad redundant (due to the honoka similarities and the fact that i have been a character named hakura before) but iori seems a lot like nico so why the hell not

also, done with ep 1. pretty gud and funny.
soz lol
but good taste
Tm6fFm0.gif

haruka is cool too
she really does remind me of honoka
and yea iori is like the troll of the group lol

I finished Saekano. I started enjoying it more at some point, not sure why. I think maybe the humour clicked with me a bit more or maybe I started caring more about the characters once they got episodes dedicated to them. I don't know, it was okay though.

I think I might watch Samurai Champloo next.

edit: well, I accidentally downloaded the english dub but it doesn't sound that bad so far. I might just watch it like this;

Maki Nishikino said:
Noragami Season 2 revealed
large.gif
Lol at that gif Noragami is one of the many shows I plan to watch as iirc its only 12 episodes, plus the opening looks really cool.

I am around halfway through my FMAB rewatch, and it is just as glorious as I remember, easily my favourite anime of all time

HOLY SHIT THE YOWAPEDA FINALE.
The Tokyo ghoul root a finale a few days before was a real let down (like the rest of root a in general) but the yowapeda finale more than made up for it
I had already read spoilers beforehand so knew Onoda won, but it was still an amazing episode and a great way to finish the season.
It made me both laugh and cry and was everything a season finale should be, I loved how Imaizumi and Makishima leaped of their bikes to lift Onoda up and ugh. I got a little sad for Manami and the Hakone team ;-;, they are my favourite team overall even if Makishima is my fave character. However, I did want Onoda to win tbh, mostly because it would have been super painful if he didn't.
I was so happy they animated Makishima crying, as at that point I cried pretty hard too, like please help me
tumblr_inline_nm1g2grxxF1r5v3zy_500.png

Plus I am glad they included the bit with Onoda taking his team to the anime shop and it was so sweet when him and Tadokoro started singing 'love hime' again. It helped close everything off nicely, and I am really hoping they make season 3 to continue covering the manga, as while I will miss some of the great third years (Makishima, Toudou, Shinkai and Arakita in particular) I can't wait to see Kuroda get more attention along with meeting Ashikiba and the Issa (the new Sohoku guy).
Great finale for a great series, and more than made up for the sup-par tg ending the week before, I will be so sad having no bikes on Mondays
After finishing FMAB rewatch, I am starting Zankyou no Terror and will finally try K-On, I am still very dubious to if I will like it though as I don't usually tend to like 'cute girl' shows, that could be a while as studying/exams has slowed my FMAB rewatch a lot.

Back