The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

iirc it wasn't

then again I was crying through like half of the last few episodes so maybe it was and I didn't notice

shit even ive been near crying in ep 11

and literally havent cried in years

lots of new anime this season

started the disappearance of yuki
ive been waiting for a new season of haruhi for awhile but it never came out, so we got this instead. its pretty great, it follows the movie, whcih i loved a lot, i think ive seen it 3 times cause it was sooo good. the animation style is kinda weird, i dont like some characters, esp kyon. but overall its pretty great, looks like things are rolling on from ep 3 now since haruhi is back. also all the original va's returned which was awesome

also nisekoi s2
same shit i guess, i hope this kid finally unlocks his damn locket
paula seems like a character ill like, shes sily
chitoge is still a tsundere minako so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hibike euphonium
not much has happened i guess
mc seems liek a cocky mother fucker cause she keeps saying all the other bands suck when i havent heard shit from her yet
i really think its gonna be like k-on with bass but it probably isnt, its just the same setting
you gotta prove you can play instruments before you shit talk son

and im just casually watching im@s and kiniro mosiac s1 w/ crackin at times, theyre both really good. s2 for both of them are airing right now too so thats pretty neat

k this anime is not interesting me

im staying here with all my love live and snk and maybe s2 kon if i have time

I really like Hibike, it seems like it's actually taking a problem and it'll be the focus of the show for a while. I really like the MC, she knows her stuff but she doesn't blab on about it until someone asks, like showing hazuki how to do the breathing thing. It's all pretty and I'm looking forward to new episodes. Teacher smiling while he disses the club lol, what a silent badass.

Oh and Champloo. Mugen's still great, seems like things are starting to reach an end since we finally learned something about the sunflower samurai. Only took 19 episodes. I'm not too fond of episodic type series but this one has been pretty good.

Florina said:
Eri Ayase said:
k this anime is not interesting me
which anime
^

Maki Nishikino said:
I don't see what minimal research has to do with anime lol

well lets start with that i didnt even know what anime it was i just said that from how it looked it doesnt interest me

at least not right now

I don't think any of this seasons anime interest me, except season 2 of Daiya which just started. I haven't properly researched what it is on this season but I haven't heard/seen anything new which is worth watching so am just carrying on with ongoing shows and watching some of the anime on my 'to watch list'
anyway, there is usually loads of good anime in the summer and I always have plenty of time to watch it, but the fact there is no free! this summer makes me feel a little empty...

watched ep 12 of love live s2

they ended it in the most amazing way possible, with the op of s1

also i gotta feeling the next ep will be even more sad than ep 11

im not sure if im ready for this

aaand now i finished love live, at last.

i was near tears again during the sequence in which honoka held her speech, and one more time when she was on the roof one last time, but now im ok i think

great ending, im completely okay with them ending it here tbh.

now wheres the love live movie hype train at?

(again sorry for double post)

I finished DLOHSB
Probably the funniest anime I have watched, and just what I needed after the feels of princess tutu, glad I finally watched it fully.
I am starting Prince of Tennis tomorrow, as yes: more sports anime to fuck me up. Plus it will be one of the longest anime I have watched, as I think all the original sailor moon series put together is 200-ish episodes iirc and the original series of prince of tennis is 170-ish episodes, plus there are sequel movies/series so oh boy this will keep me busy for a long time as I won't be able to rush through it in less than two weeks like I did with Daiya.

Eri Ayase said:
aaand now i finished love live, at last.

i was near tears again during the sequence in which honoka held her speech, and one more time when she was on the roof one last time, but now im ok i think

great ending, im completely okay with them ending it here tbh.

now wheres the love live movie hype train at?

(again sorry for double post)
the ceremony was like the best thing
they played the best song
dont worry the movie hype is soon

Yahari ep 4. I might have waited for FFF subs but Commie's came out an hour or so ago and I'm kind of impatient when it comes to this show so w/e.
Haruno's a confusing character, but I like her since even in the LN she confuses me. I like her interactions with 8man though. Iroha's adorable, this part made me laugh a lot. I like her VA, she's similar to how I thought she would sound and her cold voice is perfect. Iroha is my favourite even though she's a late addition.

Hayama tries to 'help' 8man but he just makes things worse, Haruno takes advantage of the situation to fuck with her sister which ends up influencing her decision later. That whole scene was a clusterfuck and really awkward but that's a pretty good description of how it felt to read to so they did a good job. 8man doesn't really know what to do I guess, Yukinon and Yui have made their decisions but he's not quite there yet.

Thousand-watt smile!
Needs more Iroha.

Rewatched Tokyo Ghoul (Season 2), I didn't find it quite as fun as the first season... Also rewatched Another, just welp it's so scary

I've started Steins;Gate, please tell me that someone has watched this.

Sekibanki said:
Rewatched Tokyo Ghoul (Season 2), I didn't find it quite as fun as the first season...
Love yourself and read the manga, even if you just read the post-aogiri stuff just do it.
S2 just sucked horribly compared to the manga as it was a mess which diverged and missed so much out (ie. Shuu Tsukiyama's character development)
Like, I read the manga all the way through recently, and there are things missing from the start, but I still really liked s1 of the anime, but yeah, reading at least the post-aogiri arc stuff of the manga is seriously worth it.

I finished Samurai Champloo. That was a good ending, I came to like Fuu a lot more by the end of the show even though it's still Mugen > Jin > Fuu the gap between them is far shorter. I felt like it was pretty weak during the goofy one-off episodes but really strong during the serious parts. The last 3 episodes were amazing, the soundtrack and the animation made it intense. I liked the ED and the final song in the last episode was chill.

I'm glad I watched it, even though it took me a while to get back into it after stopping at ep 10.

I might finish Yozakura Quartet next. Or maybe I'll rewatch the Haruhi movie. Probably the latter.

I started Prince of Tennis, I am only 5 episodes in but it's good so far, even if the animation looks a bit funny at times due to the fact its an old anime. It seems it's more of a 'sports based sports anime' type, like KNB and Daiya. It should keep me busy for a lonnnng time and I am probably not going to be able to rush through it.
Ugh, my MAL 'plan to watch' list is starting to get despairingly empty... I will have to find some more anime to add to it, as next up to watch is probably Death Parade and then Gurren Langann after that, then I will see where I go from there, as I will have so much time over the summer after exams to get some series anime watching done.

Back