The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

I want to watch the new Assassination Classroom. A friend of mine was cast as the Sensei in the English dub.

I caught up with Shirobako. I love this show, once it clicked with me it hasn't stopped getting better. I don't think there's any characters I hate, I love them all (besides the ones that are intended to be hated; funnystory I'm looking at you). Even the jackass with the white hair and the shades has grown on me.

Diesel is still the best. Aoi, Ema and Yano are runner-ups. Tarou gets special mention for going from hated to liked.

watch non non biyori
or monthly girls' nozaki-kun
they're both pretty lighthearted i guess

i havent really had time for anime lately
i started watching rolling girls, seems pretty decent so far so i'll probably end up watching it all the way through when i have time
also watched some nisekoi, it took me a bit to get used to raku's voice not sounding like what i imagined, but otherwise its pretty good, about on par with what i've read of the manga

Non Non Biyori is probably the most light-hearted/relaxing thing I've watched.

or one of these if you (somehow) don't like it;

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Hataraku Maou-sama
K-On!
Love Live!

note: you were faster ;-;

I watched the recent episode of Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. Man, I was really upset. I hope what's implied happened didn't happen but I'm pretty sure it did considering the comparison between the random black cat and Kaori. I remember I was annoyed with how the show was progressing at half way and now I'm wondering why ever thought this part of the show wouldn't have hit me like a brick. I'm starting to feel a bit sad that it's ending but I'm really interested in what's going to happen in the next two episodes.

Hanayo Koizumi said:
i started watching rolling girls, seems pretty decent so far so i'll probably end up watching it all the way through when i have time

my man

if i heard right it's only getting 12 eps which makes me sad

One Punch-Man is getting an anime adaption.

I can die happy now.

3280042-6192671870-29533.jpg

Well, I'll probably still prefer the manga because the drawings are so good but there can never be enough Saitama. Have a gif: http://i.imgur.com/U5T19so.gif

i dont know why im up at 5 am watching anime but i just finished madoka and uniju was right, it was byad (im sory i shouldve listened :()
trash ending, characters were ok, story was meh
not really my cup of tea, although i did go in watching the anime knowing it wouldnt be like sailor moon or anything like that
i guess ill go back to my sol now

The Janitor said:
https://youtu.be/x4vO2GRnlFc?t=57s
Interesting.
Sigh, I don't like snk as much as I used to, mostly as it hasn't been on for so long and the fanbase feels like its full of immature and embarrassing 12 years olds now.

I avoid the Attack on titan fandom completely online because I fear all the spoilers. I haven't read the manga. I may start though because waiting until 2016 for the next season is torture.

Parasyte Episode 23 was kind of bs, I didn't like how that went down at all. I thought the message it had in it was kind of interesting though, about the earth and humans. fuck yeah, pollution!

I started Working!!, this is some funny stuff. I was laughing way more than I expected going into it. I might try and finish it soon so I can start season 2 and be ready for 3. MC is a cool guy.

I also started Idolmaster, The first two episodes were good. I think this will end up being really good if it keeps it up. I don't really have a favourite yet but Takane, Miki and Yukiho are up there. I like that the producer is a main character.

Master of the House said:
I avoid the Attack on titan fandom completely online because I fear all the spoilers. I haven't read the manga. I may start though because waiting until 2016 for the next season is torture.
Well the fandom used to be good, but since it got dubbed there have been lots of 12/13 year old fans who act really embarrassing. However, there are still some great artists/cosplayers/writers/people in the fandom, but it is a shame that the immature idiots have to give the fanbase a bad name.
But tbh a lot of fandoms have 'bad parts'

Also, I have decided I am rewatching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood after Boueibu and Tokyo Ghoul finish next week as FMAB is probably my all time favourite show and I have an urge to watch it again.

Master of the House said:

I would read the manga

but I think it's really bad compared to the anime (ive read up to the end of the trost siege) and so I patiently wait until I get the epic version of the story.

Maki Nishikino said:
I also started Idolmaster, The first two episodes were good. I think this will end up being really good if it keeps it up. I don't really have a favourite yet but Takane, Miki and Yukiho are up there. I like that the producer is a main character.
i did the same as this kid but its like k-on and love live all over again
my favs are iori, azusa, and takane
if we ever do im@s im gonna be iori or azusa (unless tub wants to join and and be azusa)

supermariofan said:
Toradora still makes me cry every time I watch it
the last few episodes are pretty touching and tearjerking but the way they ended it off was pretty great, i felt happy for them
also the second ending is the best thing ever

Finished Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso.
That first half dragged on a bit and the imagery was boring, oh well. I liked the abruptness between the performance and the aftermath, no beating around the bush there. I felt like this was the first time in the entire series where the comedy sections really bothered me, I know it was a common complaint but I never really noticed a problem until now. I guess looking back on it this show was kind of inconsistent. It had it's highs and lows frequently. Music was always pretty good though.

Finished Working!! season 1, it's really funny but by the end of it the jokes became a little predictable. The first episode of season 2 felt pretty fresh even though I just finished s1 today. I kind of hope they focus less on Inami and Takanashi's side of things, they kind of milked that for what it's worth in s1 and then some. Time to watch s2.

im@s soon.

as long as nobody calls dibs on whoever ends up being my favourite i'll be happy. I can't really call dibs on three though so I'll have to narrow it down soon.

Back