The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

caught up with some jojo's

now im sad as i have to wait for an episode

help me :'(

I'm on Episode 90/100 in Kirby Right Back at Ya but I've already seen 95-100 a long time ago, so 5 more episodes left until I've seen the whole series

Amphituber said:
Also, have started Nichijou, which is basically everything I ever wanted in a comedy anime. So... yeah.
i am still pissed off that nichijou failed

FUCK YOU KYOTO ANIMATION

Watching Shirobako, it's nice. Your Lie in April is back on the right track, I think. I'm excited for the next episode so they're doing something right.

i just finished angel beats and boye was it overhyped
why is this in the top 10 popular anime on mal
b-but kanade ;_;

I think episode 18 of Parasyte was really nice.
A character that I actually liked died, sad times. At least she went out like she wanted, protecting her child.

Nico Yazawa said:
overhyped
that's probably the best way to describe it.

The rocket chair scene was good though. So was TK, he was the best part of that show.

I listened to some of the Cardcaptor Sakura tunes and now I wanna binge watch it again.

I watched the entire of the first season of 'Jojo's Bizarre adventure'
Part one was ok, and part two was AMAZING.

finish second the season of SAO, wasn't as good as the first season but I still enjoyed it

Yuuki was boss, rip

now to actually make progress in Free!

Tomoko Kuroki said:
now to actually make progress in Free!
tumblr_negiwgsQTH1tq4of6o1_500.gif

I am slowly converting people to their free!dom

On a sidenote, I am now on episode 8-ish of Jojo's Stardust Crusaders, Jotaro is pretty great (he acts so hard but is such a big softie)
Stardust Crusaders is great, but I still prefer Battle Tendency as that was truly amazing because Joseph is the best JoJo and Caesar is my favourite character.

your lie in april please
Imx3KQs.jpg

dont make goku cry
please

Nagi might be my favourite character from this show, that duet performance was great. I didn't even mind the CGI hands. Looks like the last parts of this show will focus on Kaori and Kousei now. That's expected, I hope she can play once more at the very least but I'm 100% sure that she dies otherwise I would see people saying the ending was bullshit or just being mad at it. Ah, the ending might be sadder than I thought it would originally be, I'm sad that it's coming to an end at least.

Needs more Nagi though.

DragonFreak said:
Nico Yazawa said:
i just finished angel beats and boye was it overhyped
why is this in the top 10 popular anime on mal
b-but kanade ;_;
I still think it's an amazing anime.

Of course what do I know, I barely even watched any anime.
idk man like
everythig felt too forced
and there was like 5 minutes of kanade - mc's relationship in the last episode and that was literally it
like dued wtf
if you wanna watch a good drama with feels go watch clannad
thats howe u do it proper

also did you ever watch sailor moon from liek 2 years ago lol

I watched Welcome to the N.H.K. a few days ago. It's a pretty fun series, though it's a little bit too silly for its own good at times. I'd say to consider watching it if you can relate to the main character's feelings of isolation and social anxiety, or are a hikikimori or NEET yourself.

It made me feel slightly uncomfortable whenever he started talking about his high school experiences, since I always get sad whenever I get nostalgic about high school. I had to take a break after watching those episodes.

The novel is a lot better.

I started that a month or so ago. I've only watched three episodes, I'm not enjoying it to be completely honest. The background music (which I think is pretty terrible so far) drowns out the voices way too much. I can relate to the social anxiety parts a bit (the isolation somewhat too). I'm still going to trudge through because I remember reading a quote that resonated me too much for my own liking, so now I'm curious.

I wish it looked and sounded better though, it's like a 3/10 on a scale of shit <-> amazing right now. Maybe I'm just missing something crucial.

I'm all caught up with JoJo's now, and that last episode was HILLARIOUS.
I am going to start Haikyuu!! tomorrow, even tho I already watching 5 shows, so it might take me a while to watch it all, but hopefully i will be caught up before s2 starts.

I enjoy anime in general. I like new stuff, but I also have a soft spot for vintage shows too.

Dragonball Z and Lupin Sansei are my top two.

Haikyuu!! is fucking me up so bad, I am almost caught up
I'm up to Karasuno vs Seijoh in the interhigh
Oikawa is so attractive, it's not fair.

started shirobako, first ep was p slow (donut girl is good, but idk like nothing else really happend other than one guy fucking up the team's anime and then they solved the problem) but im going to stick by the golden rule and watch a few more before deciding whether its good or not

I felt like it really took off in episode 11 once I'd learnt the roles of the characters somewhat. I love all the characters now, even Tarou. The new character with banana hair is good too. I might hate the spiky white hair jackass, idk yet.

Diesel might be my favourite. I don't even know her actual name though.

I just saw spoilers while looking up a light novel version of what I've been reading recently and I just got spoiled that one of my favourite characters dies, RIP. I checked the chapter titles because I was curious afterwards and sure enough, there's a few death hinting ones followed by 'Funeral'. Fucking hell. I don't even want to read now. :(

Maki Nishikino said:
I felt like it really took off in episode 11 once I'd learnt the roles of the characters somewhat. I love all the characters now, even Tarou. The new character with banana hair is good too. I might hate the spiky white hair jackass, idk yet.

Diesel might be my favourite. I don't even know her actual name though.

I just saw spoilers while looking up a light novel version of what I've been reading recently and I just got spoiled that one of my favourite characters dies, RIP. I checked the chapter titles because I was curious afterwards and sure enough, there's a few death hinting ones followed by 'Funeral'. Fucking hell. I don't even want to read now. :(
well what ep are you on now
we could stream
also when does it take off
also go back on irc

I'm on 16, the latest airing one as 20.

It's good for a while but I think it gets really good once you get to know the characters a little better. It was episode 11 for me that just kind of made me go 'I want to watch more right now' so I watched more episodes lol.

I finished Haikyuu and there were 1000000 things not ok with that last episode as... feels ;-;.
Looking forward to s2.
I am probably going to hold off watching new shows for a bit now, since I watched two of the shows I have been meaning to watch, so will hold off starting anything new until one of the shows which I am currently watching finishes.
Next I am going to watch that one about the terrorists as a friend says its good and its only 11 eps so I could watch it in one sitting, if I wanted to. Then I am going to give K-on a try. I am dubious about if I will like it or not as I usually tend to avoid shows with cutesy 'moe girls', but I am trusting fanta on this one that it isn't pervy or anything, but I might not like it, but I am trying it all the same.
I have also recently had an urge to rewatch FMAB recently too...

Back