The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

Captain Levi said:
Atsushi Murasakibara said:
Captain Levi said:
Sword Art Online, Attack on Titans, Death Note, Sword Art Online, Spice and Wolf, Sword Art Online, Soul Eater, Sword Art Online and Sword Art Online
I have heard some really bad things about SAO, I have no real opinion on it, but I know it is pretty criticised.

Also January 2015 is going to be a busy time with me because Season 2 of Toyko Ghoul and Season 3 of Kuroko No Basuke, plus I think Attack on Titan: A choice with no regrets is also coming out around that time.
I have finished catching up on Yowamushi Pedal, and am going to finish watching it as new eps come out. I also am watching that one anime with the merman in the bath as it is silly but fun to watch.
When I get the time I am going to watch JoJo's Bizarre adventure next followed by Haikyuu!, when I find the time.
those people are stupid I can understand why it gets the amount hate it does

the stuff people criticise never really bothered me though for some reason lol
Really my main gripe is that it is called Sword Art Online, but they left SAO after 15 episodes!. I don't even get that.

Vaporeon said:
DragonFreak said:
Soul Eater
Found it.
Yay!

I started watching Railgun again and then stopped... Again.

It's not bad but it's just really boring. I don't care about any of the characters, I dont care about the story, I don't care about the action. I just don't care about it at all.

Index on the other hand is pretty good. I'd much rather watch Touma punch bitches than watch Misaka shock bitches.

Hatoko noooooooo

finished the first season of love live and starting on the second, at ep 5 atm.

just finished the second season

wasnt prepared for this episode, the feels, not often i shed tears from entertainment but good god it was so moving, also last 2 episodes were pretty good too. Also freaking love live movie, YES!!!!!! now to watch the ova's(assuming there are two anyway).

I think this has been my favorite series, not often where i care about all the main characters, infact i cant list anything in fiction where i feel that way.

I finished part one of Code Geass.

holy fuuuuuuuuuuck. Why. Why. I know they couldn't just end it with happy peace and all that jazz but come one watching euphie order a massacre was just painful. Then lelouch begins losing his mind or something and all hell breaks loose. Those last 4 episodes were just painful to watch, good, but I just didn't want what was happening on screen to be happening. It seems like everything just started going downhill as soon as euphie, lelouch and nunnaly were spotted together.

I'll watch R2 soon... tomorrow maybe.

Maki Nishikino said:

holy fuuuuuuuuuuck. Why. Why. I know they couldn't just end it with happy peace and all that jazz but come one watching euphie order a massacre was just painful. Then lelouch begins losing his mind or something and all hell breaks loose. Those last 4 episodes were just painful to watch, good, but I just didn't want what was happening on screen to be happening. It seems like everything just started going downhill as soon as euphie, lelouch and nunnaly were spotted together.

yeeeaaahhh my man

lelouche's accidental geass on her was probably the biggest "oh shit" moment of the season.

i'm trying to think of stuff that happened in the first season but i can only remember spinzaku kicks and what'sherface humping the table

Tsnowmugi Coaltobuki said:
Maki Nishikino said:

yeeeaaahhh my man

lelouche's accidental geass on her was probably the biggest "oh shit" moment of the season.

i'm trying to think of stuff that happened in the first season but i can only remember spinzaku kicks and what'sherface humping the table
was that when Nunnaly walks rolls in on Nina spazzing out in the dark, I wondered what the fuck was going on there.

boy if you thought r1 was crazy, dont even watch r2.

It's way more chaotic, and far more depressing.

'the second season is like the first season but more of it'

you don't say...

I finished R2

Lelouuuuuuuch ;_; rip

Fuck, I nearly cried at this. You could see his death coming from a mile away beginning around the whole conquer the world part but it didn't make it any less sad.

This is going to be one of those endings I mull over for a while. aaaaaaaaaaaah fuck.

While attempting to watch Love Live for the first time, I was met with a broken ad that wouldn't allow me to skip even if I pressed the button and 2 seconds passed once every 30 seconds.

Oh well, at least I know what's going on for the first 3 minutes.

Haha that's what happens when you try crunchyroll with ios8

If you can get the 30 second ads then it's not too bad. I just try again later if I get an ad over a minute long, I can wait 2-5 minutes for an ad to finish, not 10.

Worth it for the decent quality.

Maki Nishikino said:
Haha that's what happens when you try crunchyroll with ios8
Grrr.

I got a 2 minute ad. Guess how long it took before I gave up? 7 minutes. Wasn't even halfway done.
lol

Yeah, you're better off waiting and trying later to see if you get a shorter one. Usually the same ad will repeat at each point (OP, Half-way, ED) so even if you waited out the 2 minute ad, you'd get it again at the next one. Some shows I just can't watch without the quality crunchyroll gives (fate/stay night, your lie in april, etc.).

I can't find Love Live anywhere else, so I'll live with it.

I think they sent me a free preminum membership trial or something, maybe I should use it.

You could just stream it somewhere. I use animeget.tv to watch it, the second season at least.

Unless you don't want to do it that way, I know some people don't like/aren't allowed to do that.

Maki Nishikino said:

you don't say...

I finished R2

Lelouuuuuuuch ;_; rip

Fuck, I nearly cried at this. You could see his death coming from a mile away beginning around the whole conquer the world part but it didn't make it any less sad.

This is going to be one of those endings I mull over for a while. aaaaaaaaaaaah fuck.

glad you finished it, although my favorite part of r2 was suzuku(sp?) getting slapped and combo'ed

i also like how so many fans think that lelouch is still alive when c.c. comments with "right Lelouch?"

oh well, anyway try the ova, its pretty hilarious, although most of it isnt even fully animated

Zae Eildus said:
Maki Nishikino said:

you don't say...

I finished R2

Lelouuuuuuuch ;_; rip

glad you finished it, although my favorite part of r2 was suzuku(sp?) getting slapped and combo'ed

i also like how so many fans think that lelouch is still alive when c.c. comments with "right Lelouch?"

oh well, anyway try the ova, its pretty hilarious, although most of it isnt even fully animated
I thought she was talking to herself, kind of like how some people talk to the deceased at their grave.

Man, I keep remembering the final part where he's saying junk about worlds as his memories flash in the background. ;_; I'll probably forget about it in time though.

I'm going to assume c.c. got a happy ending since she looked pleased. Shirley didn't though, she ded.

Maki Nishikino said:
Zae Eildus said:
Maki Nishikino said:

you don't say...

I finished R2

Lelouuuuuuuch ;_; rip

I thought she was talking to herself, kind of like how some people talk to the deceased at their grave.

Man, I keep remembering the final part where he's saying junk about worlds as his memories flash in the background. ;_; I'll probably forget about it in time though.

I'm going to assume c.c. got a happy ending since she looked pleased. Shirley didn't though, she ded.

oh yeah it REALLY sucks about shirley, rolo i think is still an ass for that and plus he planned to kill
Nunnally too which makes him even more of an ass. But at least he died eventually.

I watched Sakasama no Patema (Patema Inverted) finally, it's been on my plan to watch for ages but I just didn't feel like it for some reason.

It was a cute story, the ending was kind of adorable. The idea of inverted people always sounded really interesting and it was.

Also AniList changed and removed all the scores for completed anime I had on there + randomly moved around things in my plan to watch to other sections, what a piece of shit. They fucked up, good thing I changed to MAL.

Maki Nishikino said:
I watched Sakasama no Patema (Patema Inverted) finally, it's been on my plan to watch for ages but I just didn't feel like it for some reason.

It was a cute story, the ending was kind of adorable. The idea of inverted people always sounded really interesting and it was.
oh man i really need to get to watching that too, its been on my to watch as well
i think the length puts me off though but itll prob be good

Also AniList changed and removed all the scores for completed anime I had on there + randomly moved around things in my plan to watch to other sections, what a piece of shit. They fucked up, good thing I changed to MAL.
we saved you

Back