The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

yea thats exactly where i got it from
i didnt post it cause i thought itd be too much lol

I've been spoiled by high quality so now I'm waiting an extra week so I can watch them in good quality on crunchyroll.

Also your lie in April is really pretty.

idk when I'm getting one, or if I'm getting one at all.

If you want to watch nyanpasu or s2 by yourself you can, assume that it's going to be a long time until I get some sort of replacement.

I finished Kuroko No Basuke, I thoroughly enjoyed it and am looking forward to season 3 in March
I cried when Murasakibara cried, but the moment Akashi looked at Midorima with a facial expression like this:
tumblr_m2jnjkW0FD1r8nsaj.jpg

I stopped crying and burst out laughing, even though it was supposed to be a serious/tense cliffhanger I couldn't take the scene seriously.
Then I started crying again when Kuroko revealed he didn't throw Kagami's ring out

I watched the entire of 'Tokyo Ghoul' Last Night
It was pretty creepy, but quite good, didn't like how it ended on a major cliffhanger

I'm half way through durarara, I love the music in this show. First episode was lousy but the rest have been amazing. I still have no idea what some of the earlier foreshadowing was about but if op2 was any indication I'm probably going to find out some of the answers.

Also both OP's are great, ED1 was also really good. I haven't heard ED2 yet.

Maki Nishikino said:
under Love Live 2 which has a fucking huge lead
nico game 2strog

did you figure out the wii u thing btw

i started and am all caught up with amaburi
pretty unique and funny stuff

tumblr_ndxf1h5UIc1r41iwko1_500.gif

Yeah it works fine. I just don't want to keep my Wii u on all day because that thing makes a lot of noise. So if nothing is really happening I'll just turn it off for the night.

Durarara Final Verdict: OP2 > ED1 > OP1 > ED2

I only have 5 episodes left I think. I'm going to finish it tonight. edit: finished. That was really good, it almost felt like despite everything that happened in the 24 episodes; nothing changed all that much. I guess that was what it said so it'd make sense that it would feel that way. I'm looking forward to Durarara x2.

I decided to watch the merman in the bath anime since the eps are only 4 mins each
I am all caught up now, the show is ridiculous but pretty funny and cute too.

I watched AnoHana and the ending was pretty sad. There's so much crying, I felt bad that I wasn't joining in because that seemed to be what they were going for.

~You found me ;_;7

Your lie in April is setting up to be a tearjerker, but I really don't want it to be because I really like this lot of characters and watching them be sad will be... sad. I won't spoil it for myself though, I'll find out eventually.

edit: Koe no Katachi is getting an anime adaption. I hope they don't make Nishimiya have a cute voice. She's deaf, have her sound like a deaf person. They also would have to animate every single sign language used so good luck with that lol

Sword Art Online, Attack on Titans, Death Note, Sword Art Online, Spice and Wolf, Sword Art Online, Soul Eater, Sword Art Online and Sword Art Online

fullmetal alchemist brotherhood is a good watch

but iirc when i binged it they were missing the last ten or so episodes for whatever reason.

I had a look to see what was in there. From the list I saw The Devil is a Part-Timer is there, you should watch that. It's really good. Also Psycho-Pass but I'm a bit biased here since that's my favourite anime.

Captain Levi said:
Sword Art Online, Attack on Titans, Death Note, Sword Art Online, Spice and Wolf, Sword Art Online, Soul Eater, Sword Art Online and Sword Art Online
I have heard some really bad things about SAO, I have no real opinion on it, but I know it is pretty criticised.

Also January 2015 is going to be a busy time with me because Season 2 of Toyko Ghoul and Season 3 of Kuroko No Basuke, plus I think Attack on Titan: A choice with no regrets is also coming out around that time.
I have finished catching up on Yowamushi Pedal, and am going to finish watching it as new eps come out. I also am watching that one anime with the merman in the bath as it is silly but fun to watch.
When I get the time I am going to watch JoJo's Bizarre adventure next followed by Haikyuu!, when I find the time.

Atsushi Murasakibara said:
Captain Levi said:
I have heard some really bad things about SAO, I have no real opinion on it, but I know it is pretty criticised.

Also January 2015 is going to be a busy time with me because Season 2 of Toyko Ghoul and Season 3 of Kuroko No Basuke, plus I think Attack on Titan: A choice with no regrets is also coming out around that time.
I have finished catching up on Yowamushi Pedal, and am going to finish watching it as new eps come out. I also am watching that one anime with the merman in the bath as it is silly but fun to watch.
When I get the time I am going to watch JoJo's Bizarre adventure next followed by Haikyuu!, when I find the time.
Sword Art Online gets criticized because it took a great idea and an interesting first few episodes and turned it into OP main character that attracts ladies because he wears black or something. Well, the first 15 episodes were pretty good tbh, it did what it wanted to do well. A nice popcorn show, action was nice and romance was believable. It was the second half that was really 'wtf this is dumb'. A lot of weird and questionable things.

Also fuck yeah, Haikyuu!!.

Glaceon said:
Vaporeon said:
Does anyone have any anime recommendations that I can watch on Netflix?
If K-ON is there you should watch that.

If you have already then you should watch it again.
Not there.

Captain Levi said:
Most of those are there.

DragonFreak said:
Are those really all on Netflix? Well then I agree with Shadowshy's suggestionsminus saowith my own bias over Soul Eater, plus see if Digimon is on there. If it is, that too.
Digimon's there.

Boomugi Kotospooky said:
fullmetal alchemist brotherhood is a good watch

but iirc when i binged it they were missing the last ten or so episodes for whatever reason.
It may not be there (goddamn it Canada)

Maki Nishikino said:
I had a look to see what was in there. From the list I saw The Devil is a Part-Timer is there, you should watch that. It's really good. Also Psycho-Pass but I'm a bit biased here since that's my favourite anime.
Alright, I'll try it.

Atsushi Murasakibara said:
Captain Levi said:

those people are stupid I can understand why it gets the amount hate it does

the stuff people criticise never really bothered me though for some reason lol

Back