Tsumugi Kotobuki said:
Maki Nishikino said:
Tsumugi Kotobuki said:
he cant be dead right

i mean plenty of people have been shot in the head before and lived right

right

seylum had a good run, six lives short of a cat
I think Inaho is probably dead sadly ;-;7

Seylum could be alive, I think she was shot in/near the neck since her necklace was shot off and her airbag deployed. Also Slaine took her so either Slaine saves her or he is into some weird shit.

Inaho whyyyyyyyy. The moron pulled his gun on Slaine when he was being aimed at, that's basically asking for death. Unless he wanted to die because seylum died. Man, he didn't even get to have his eggs ;_;

i'm having a hard time believing they'd kill off the main character, though I'm kinda expecting another fake out. Maybe he'll wear a char aznable mask to hide his scar.
I do remember reading about how Urobuchi intended for the ending to be Slaine simply taking away the princess from Inaho but apparently he got away from the show as soon as he could after writing the story. So maybe they didn't change things up and that will be what happens. or not.

Also I think somewhere said that Slaine would be the focus of season two so I guess it isn't too unbelievable that Inaho would be dead.

blegh, i don't really like the sound of that, don't care too much for slaine.

i'd be happy if they just promoted a side character to the main character role
It would be neat to see Rayet take the spotlight, or Inko, or Yuki, or anybody but Slaine.

I guess the Slaine side will have some more interesting stuff though, involving what actions he took after killing Inaho and how that whole scene affected him. Maybe he'll keep the princess alive somehow and it'll involve her.

It could focus on both Slaine and another character though, like they did with season 1 focusing on Inaho and Slaine. I think that would be the best outcome.

Hey I've just realized that there is an Attack on Titan game on the 3DS...

...and it looks really good too...

...and it hasn't been released outside of japan...

Dr. John H. Watson said:
Hey I've just realized that there is an Attack on Titan game on the 3DS...

...and it looks really good too...

...and it hasn't been released outside of japan...
Well since the anime has been dubbed now, there is a chance it will be released outside of Japan.
I am going to watch 'Kuroko no Basuke' in a few weeks when I get time.

I started Attack on Titans a few days ago, i'm on episode 6 (iirc)

wtf the main character's dead?

Sherlock Holmes said:

That's not even the hardest plot twist IMO

How do you like it so far?

Dr. John H. Watson said:
Sherlock Holmes said:

That's not even the hardest plot twist IMO

How do you like it so far?
the blood everywhere thing is kinda grossing me out but it's good otherwise

edit:
oh ok Eren survived as the incredible hulk

cool

Oh man, the movie episode of Haruhi was hilarious. I wonder what it would've been like to see that without watching Sigh first.

i almost did that and i got up to 5 min of the mikuru episode before i realized i was watching it wrong
also the next ep has k-on in it
be sure to watch soon

That was good. The song was top, it looked really good and I had no idea Haruhi's VA could sing that well. The change between the s1 and s2 looks is really jarring. I remember not liking the s2 look when it switched into those episodes and now I'm adjusting back to the s1 looks again.

I like the first season episodes style better still, colours stand out more and the face features are pushed up more I think which I like better. Eyes are less detailed though. Not a big difference but it was noticeable enough to have bothered me during the Tanbata episode and the first endless eight episode.

yea her va cashed out on records after that shit i think
i dunno but she made a buncha songs and singles and shit but who knows which one came first
the one haruhi sang during the festival was top, i agree. prob one of my all time fav anime songs of all time

did you see what i meant though
they had a drummer
bassist
guitar person
and idk another guitarist who cares about keyboards

on a side note i never really noticed the differences between seasons lol

I started watching Haikyuu since I found it on YouTube. I really like it so far, though I usually enjoy sports anime/manga a lot so I'm not too surprised. Volleyball is pretty cool.

Seto Kaiba said:
Attempting to watch Free! Eternal Summer now. Attempting because it is not loading -_-

Hopefully I can watch at least one a day if it ever loads!
tumblr_mvcujwMGNi1r8c0abo1_400.png

I am going to start watching Kuroko no Basuke tonight.
I am already emotionally attatched to the tall guy with purple hair, I call him titan rin as he reminds me of rin matsuoka, but he is super tall like a titan

I wonder if the excitement I get from watching sports anime is similar to what sports fans get from watching the sport they love. I can't really bring myself to care when watching sport because it just looks like a bunch of strangers playing, while I feel more invested in watching the protagonists play in sports anime because they make you understand them and their motives. Or maybe I'm just weird lol.

I might stay up late and finish Haikyuu, I ended up binging it without realizing. Couldn't focus on anything else, I just wanted to watch at these characters play volleyball. Kageyama and Hinata are such a great pair of characters, especially late into the show. I'm glad they don't make too much of a fuss over Shimizu, having female characters is fine and all but she's not the main focus so she should stay as a background character (at least until they give her some sort of arc to develop her character).

Maki Nishikino said:
I wonder if the excitement I get from watching sports anime is similar to what sports fans get from watching the sport they love. I can't really bring myself to care when watching sport because it just looks like a bunch of strangers playing, while I feel more invested in watching the protagonists play in sports anime because they make you understand them and their motives. Or maybe I'm just weird lol.
I guess that is true
Like free! emotionally destoyed me as I became so attatched to the characters. Yes, I did start watching it for hot guys in swimsuits, but I stayed for the plot and characters, even though I still liked the fanservice at the same.
KNB is going to do the same to me, I am up to episode 15 now, and I want to get to s2 by the end of today as Murasakibara first appears in s2 ep1, and he is so damn hot ;-;

Oh, I didn't mean as in the characters, I meant the sport itself. Watching the receives, the spikes, the set ups and all the game changing techniques being used by both sides and the struggle is an exhilarating feeling.

The characters are amazing and the plot is basically 100% about the sport (which is the norm) but it's watching the matches themselves play out over 3-4 episodes and the decisions and teamwork that is shown just fires me up. I can't help but be excited whenever the team gets excited. I think that's why I love sports manga/anime. It's always a good experience.

I guess the most emotional thing has been Asahi getting over his inferiority complex which didn't impact me much anyway, I'm invested but I'm not attached.

I finished it. What a beautifully crafted final episode. What a great series. I'm glad it was such a success, it's currently on average second best selling of 2014 under Love Live 2 which has a fucking huge lead because of those event tickets that came with volume one. It'll probably lessen as they release more volumes and the average goes down while Haikyuu will stay strong.

Volleyball is pretty awesome. Season 2 when? It's not like there isn't a ton of people that can't get enough of it.

I nearly cried over the last episode of knb season 1
Poor Kise bby ;-;
Aomine is a collosal douche tho, I don't like him

I watched the first episode of s2 and the moment Murasakibara appeared with his bag full of sweets I was like
Barney-likes-you.gif

Plus Himuro seems pretty great as well, I am glad that this season has a lot of Yosen in it.

The America flashback scene was nearly as weird as the Australia episode of free! because English speak in anime throws me off so bad.

Back