The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

Nico Yazawa said:
Hanayo Koizumi said:
finished s1 of love live
ill probably start s2 sometime soon but not today
13588202691429s.gif

whatd you think of it

its cool
the ending seemed kinda like there was lots of drama just solved in like 2 minutes so that was a bit ehhh but overall it was all cool
but its kinda disapointing that they never got to preform in the love live, i hope that happens next season

I still can't get over how episode 12 of Free! ES was literally a big gay rinharu fanfic brought to life.
I ship rinharu really hard though, so I am not complaining.
I may or may not die from next weeks episode, series finale ;-;. Apparently there is going to be a bonus 14th ep when the DVD gets released which is nice.

Hanayo Koizumi said:
Nico Yazawa said:
Hanayo Koizumi said:
finished s1 of love live
ill probably start s2 sometime soon but not today
13588202691429s.gif

whatd you think of it

its cool
the ending seemed kinda like there was lots of drama just solved in like 2 minutes so that was a bit ehhh but overall it was all cool
but its kinda disapointing that they never got to preform in the love live, i hope that happens next season
omg i know man when umi slapped honoka right in the face i was like SHIT MAN shit was going down
the group performance of start:dash! was cool
but yea i hope they go to love live next season cause i hate those idols that keep popping up on the internet all the time

also ya the last ep was soo rushed, like wtf, kotori went from the airport and back in like 10 seconds

Yui Hirasawa said:
Nagisa Tomoya OTP
are you part of the dango family

well gee u piece of shit id recomend that too but i already did before and you started crying for like 10 min complaining how long it was

Dr. John H. Watson said:
Rosalina and Luma said:
watched my first anime todayy

according to your avatar and sig, what is the chance that it was Sailor Moon you watched?
0/10

Yeah, it was.

i just wish there were a non-internet way to watch it on my ipad

Finished Aldnoah.Zero. What a finale, the first 15 minutes were alright but that last part FUCK why did that have to happen. I both simultaneously love the ending and hate what happened in the ending. That smirk from Inaho is the first thing I think of when I think of Aldnoah.Zero now, I even made it my desktop background.
O2rJ7pg.jpg

RIP Inaho, there are eggs on sale and cloud nines where you are going soldier.

I finished Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun as well. That was a good show, I noticed a severe lack of Mikorin as it neared the end but he had his moment in the finale that made me laugh. Tomodaaaaa ;_;

Maki Nishikino said:
I finished Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun as well. That was a good show, I noticed a severe lack of Mikorin as it neared the end but he had his moment in the finale that made me laugh. Tomodaaaaa ;_;

maaan i wish i could watch the last ep but its one of those shows that crunchyroll gives the episodes one week later for non-premium users so i have to wait until next monday :(

Doesn't Crunchyroll do that for every show they stream? I hated it when they did that, luckily they take it away after a week so you can just binge the older shows. iirc they had fate/zero and a few other good shows there. I miss fate/zero, fate/stay night is next season so I'm looking forward to that.

chaika season 2 is next season as well, chaika hype. psycho pass 2 is next season as well, I thought psycho-pass ended perfectly so I don't know how to feel about a sequel.

Maki Nishikino said:
Doesn't Crunchyroll do that for every show they stream?

well i know its not like that for sailor moon crystal. idk there might be some others as well, but yeah the majority of them are like that

finished season 1 of SAO

first half of it was paced a little weirdly and faster than I was expecting (like going from level 1 to 30 between two episodes wtf?). but other than that I don't really have any complaints and I really enjoyed it overall.

I have conquered the endless eight.

Well it wasn't actually that bad to be honest.

I think what made it bearable was that I enjoy watching these characters, even if they're doing the same shit eight times. Each episode being animated differently was also helpful.

there were also easter eggs in each episode so that made it interesting to find
but yea i agree, every one of the sos brigade is my favourite. i dont have a top or bottom and i dont think anyone is shit, theyre all great

Maki Nishikino said:
Finished Aldnoah.Zero. What a finale, the first 15 minutes were alright but that last part FUCK why did that have to happen. I both simultaneously love the ending and hate what happened in the ending. That smirk from Inaho is the first thing I think of when I think of Aldnoah.Zero now, I even made it my desktop background.
O2rJ7pg.jpg

RIP Inaho, there are eggs on sale and cloud nines where you are going soldier.

he cant be dead right

i mean plenty of people have been shot in the head before and lived right

right

seylum had a good run, six lives short of a cat

hoping gekkan gets a second season, definitely one of the funnier animes i've seen

me too
i still need to finish s1 though
but crash u should totally start sailor moon love live nyanpasu haruhi now

Tsumugi Kotobuki said:
he cant be dead right

right

I think Inaho is probably dead sadly ;-;7

Seylum could be alive, I think she was shot in/near the neck since her necklace was shot off and her airbag deployed. Also Slaine took her so either Slaine saves her or he is into some weird shit.

Inaho whyyyyyyyy. The moron pulled his gun on Slaine when he was being aimed at, that's basically asking for death. Unless he wanted to die because seylum died. Man, he didn't even get to have his eggs ;_;

Maki Nishikino said:
Tsumugi Kotobuki said:
he cant be dead right

right

Seylum could be alive, I think she was shot in/near the neck since her necklace was shot off and her airbag deployed. Also Slaine took her so either Slaine saves her or he is into some weird shit.

Inaho whyyyyyyyy. The moron pulled his gun on Slaine when he was being aimed at, that's basically asking for death. Unless he wanted to die because seylum died. Man, he didn't even get to have his eggs ;_;

i'm having a hard time believing they'd kill off the main character, though I'm kinda expecting another fake out. Maybe he'll wear a char aznable mask to hide his scar.

Tsumugi Kotobuki said:
Maki Nishikino said:
Tsumugi Kotobuki said:
he cant be dead right

right

i'm having a hard time believing they'd kill off the main character, though I'm kinda expecting another fake out. Maybe he'll wear a char aznable mask to hide his scar.
I do remember reading about how Urobuchi intended for the ending to be Slaine simply taking away the princess from Inaho but apparently he got away from the show as soon as he could after writing the story. So maybe they didn't change things up and that will be what happens. or not.

Also I think somewhere said that Slaine would be the focus of season two so I guess it isn't too unbelievable that Inaho would be dead.

Maki Nishikino said:
Tsumugi Kotobuki said:
Maki Nishikino said:
Tsumugi Kotobuki said:
he cant be dead right

right

I do remember reading about how Urobuchi intended for the ending to be Slaine simply taking away the princess from Inaho but apparently he got away from the show as soon as he could after writing the story. So maybe they didn't change things up and that will be what happens. or not.

Also I think somewhere said that Slaine would be the focus of season two so I guess it isn't too unbelievable that Inaho would be dead.

blegh, i don't really like the sound of that, don't care too much for slaine.

i'd be happy if they just promoted a side character to the main character role

Back