The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

That doesn't sound like a bad idea honestly. I already have a plan to watch list but it's more so a 'this show looks mildly interesting, on the list it goes' than a 'I am going to watch this soon because I want to' list.

only 25, I have 200 or so to choose from. Also, in no particular order.

(01)Aiura
(02)Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day
(03)Kokoro Connect
(04)Steins;Gate
(05)Psycho-Pass
(06)Bakuman.
(07)Welcome to N.H.K.
(08)Working!!
(09)Kino's Journey
(10)Samurai Champloo
(11)Cencoroll
(12)Code Geass
(13)Cowboy Bebop
(14)Darker than Black
(15)The Severing Crime Edge
(16)Paranoia Agent
(17)Durarara!!
(18)Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere
(19)Kyousougiga (TV)
(20)Sword of the Stranger
(21)Girls und Panzer
(22)Kara no Kyoukai
(23)Eden of the East
(24)Penguindrum
(25)K-On!

There were about 50 that I took an interest in but I pushed it down to these.

Eh, It was alright. I kind of prefer ED's like this to be honest:
the soft voice endings don't really do it for me tbh. Log Horizon's & Noragami's ED's are pretty good too.

so what exactly is kill la kill about, then? i've seen it mentioned a few times but i don't really know much about it

also
Crackin355 said:
the soft voice endings don't really do it for me tbh. Log Horizon's & Noragami's ED's are pretty good too.

i don't know what that's from but it seemed very silly :P

The show is fairly silly yes, something I look forward to every Friday. Well, I'm watching 9 shows as they're airing but this one, D-Frag! and No-rin are the ones I go for a laugh.

Monday: Noragami (Action)
Tuesday: D-Frag! (Comedy)
Wednesday: none
Thursday: none
Friday: Mikakunin de Shinkoukei / Engaged to the Unidentified (Romance/Comedy), Nagi no Asukara (Drama/Slice-of-Life)
Saturday: Sakura Trick (Romance/Slice-of-life), No-Rin (Comedy)
Sunday: Log Horizon (Adventure/Fantasy), Nisekoi (Comedy/Romance), Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda / World Conquest: Zvezda Plot (Action/Comedy)

Crackin355 said:
idk mayeb i like it alot cause makos my favourite character lol

Hotaru Tomoe said:
so what exactly is kill la kill about, then? i've seen it mentioned a few times but i don't really know much about it
p much about a girl trying to avenge her father with some epic fights & stuff like that
idk it sounds boring when you say it like that but its pretty cool
oh and dont forget about mako
shes the best comic relief character in history

is there any mature content (like blood and stuff)? it sounds interesting enough, but if it's got blood or anything like that then i probably wouldn't be able to handle it
same reason i haven't tried watching attack on titan

yea there is but nothing too grotesque
i find like 80% of it to be humor tbh lol

Hotaru Tomoe said:
is there any mature content (like blood and stuff)? it sounds interesting enough, but if it's got blood or anything like that then i probably wouldn't be able to handle it
same reason i haven't tried watching attack on titan

I had the same exact problem too because I'm a bit queasy, but as tfp said, yes there is blood but it's not too extreme and there is no gore. There is fanservice though if you consider that "mature content".

Just about everything about the show is ridiculous and exaggerated, if you're into a type of show like that.

Uzu Sanageyama said:
Just about everything about the show is ridiculous and exaggerated, if you're into a type of show like that.
To be honest the erm..boobs and knickers put me off kill la kill, as I don't like thar kind of thing

so i watched the first episode of kill la kill... the concept seems ok, but there might be a little too much fan service... i don't think it's a matter of whether i can handle it, but more like a matter of whether i'd get in trouble with my parents for watching it

also i watched it on crunchyroll because my mum has banned me from using any video sites which aren't legal (she wasn't really more specific than that....), and i didn't really know any other places to watch it, but the video had like three seperate instances where it stopped the video and had a trailer for a movie or something play before going back to the episode, and i don't think i can put up with that if i'm going to be watching anything else, so does anyone know another site i could use?

Uzu Sanageyama said:
The fanservice tends to go both ways, so I can understand that.
From what I have seen of it (gifs on tumblr) there does seem to be a fair bit of fanservice for guys (boobs, tight bodysuits and panty shots), so yeah.
I understand some guys like that, in the same way that I like the... bodies in free!, but yeah, that's why I haven't considered giving it a go.

Hotaru Tomoe said:
so does anyone know another site i could use?

I don't know about you, but after I watch a few episodes of something on the app it glitches and ads stop popping up (just a split second where it goes black). That's only if you have access to the app and somehow have the glitch occur (really not sure how it happens, it just does). It goes back to ads if I update the app though.

Snake said:
Uzu Sanageyama said:
From what I have seen of it (gifs on tumblr) there does seem to be a fair bit of fanservice for guys (boobs, tight bodysuits and panty shots), so yeah.
I understand some guys like that, in the same way that I like the... bodies in free!, but yeah, that's why I haven't considered giving it a go.

The fanservice is kind of annoying after a while tbh. I just watched for the wackiness of it but I got a little tired of it after a while. I've seen plenty of 'reasons' as to why the fanservice is a representation of humanity hiding behind clothes or some shit, but it's still obnoxious a lot of the time.

Still, it's good. I'm going to go back to it when I want something ridiculous to watch again.

Crackin355 said:
Hotaru Tomoe said:

I don't know about you, but after I watch a few episodes of something on the app it glitches and ads stop popping up (just a split second where it goes black). That's only if you have access to the app and somehow have the glitch occur (really not sure how it happens, it just does). It goes back to ads if I update the app though.

well, i watched it on the website... my android i won't be able to use for a while, so i don't think i'd be able to get the app (plus my android is kinda low quality so who knows maybe it wouldn't even work anyway idk)

Hotaru Tomoe said:
Crackin355 said:
Hotaru Tomoe said:

well, i watched it on the website... my android i won't be able to use for a while, so i don't think i'd be able to get the app (plus my android is kinda low quality so who knows maybe it wouldn't even work anyway idk)

Maybe try getting adblocker or something. I googled it and apparently it works for the ads on crunchyroll.

Snake said:
Uzu Sanageyama said:

Personally, if you can get past all the fanservice, there's a lot to like about Kill La Kill.

Crackin355 said:
Hotaru Tomoe said:

Maybe try getting adblocker or something. I googled it and apparently it works for the ads on crunchyroll.

hmmm, i have adblocker, but there's a parental controls program on my computer which i know stops it from accessing something (i think it says it's blocking "easy list" or something of that nature), so i wouldn't be surprised if those ads are part of what's being stopped. i can still block some things manually, but idk if i can manually block video ads in the video players... i'll have to see if i can ask my mum to override the parental controls and let adblock do it's thing properly

I finally decided to start Steins;Gate. Took me long enough, downloaded episode 1-5. I'm only going to watch episode 1 tonight because I have school tomorrow and I don't think I can marathon it because I have piles of homework to do. I've only been spoiled on the romance subplot but I could've guessed that one anyway. I haven't been spoiled on major plot points though, so if you've watched it; don't do that to me.

ernesth100 said:
Anyone here ever heard of world war blue?

nope

IBGenFM.png
holy shit ryuko and satsuki are sisters? god damn this is the biggest plot twist ive ever seen
i really thought satsuki died there when ragyou threw her, shes so perverted omg like its her daughter pls stop
and the scene where ryuko in baby form gets thrown away gives me really sad feels ;-;

Back