The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

I kind of want to pick up Kill la Kill again because a spoiler image of one of the latest episodes has made me really curious as to what the fuck happened. I don't really have the time at the moment though.

i cant believe klk is coming to an end in 2 more weeks ;-;
i still need to watch todays ep

but anyway i started sketchbook, for 3 reasons:
1)uniju recomended it
2)im rly bored
3)
1377794340269.jpg

I've got plenty of slice of life cute shows on my plan to watch list already before I start looking for more.

one more can't hurt though.

I need to finish the ones I have that I stopped at episode 3 already. Some of them I can probably drop though.

I've been watching Super Sonico the Animation and if anyone else knows of it, I really need to know: What's the deal with hat orange haired eyepatch girl who shows up sometimes?

Where did she come from? Is she a robot, and if so, what's she doing in this setting? Did she come from something else before appearing in this show? I just don't understand her!

yeah she's some kind of robot
what exactly is wrong with her

Are you asking me that? If so, I'm just completely confused by what a robot is doing in such a mundane setting, and come to think of it, why the characters find it more unusual that Sonico's manager wears a mask.

well, originally sonico was just a character not attached to any particular story, but there have been other manga and the like about her before the anime so i assume she's a recurring character that initially appeared in a story with a different setting. i haven't read any of the other stuff though, i'm just making assumptions.

i mean, they could have just decided to put a robot in for fun, it's not impossible. it's not like this is a show made with an eye for realism, there was even a zombie episode.

Yeah but they weren't actually zombies and there was at least some explanation for how they were like zombies but not.

So uh, I guess I'll start catching up with Kill la Kill now, then after that I might watch K-On!.

All while keeping up with 9 of the currently airing shows. The only one I'm behind on is Sakura Trick because there is only so much lesbian kissing I can take before I start questioning the non-existent plot (well, there's PLOT but that's not what I'm talking about). I think I have 5 episodes to catch up on eventually.

One KLK episode a night is my goal. I'm horrible at keeping these goals so pester me to keep doing this pls.

Sakura Trick is like YuruYuri only funny.

The first PV for Free! season 2 was released today
it's happening.

Also, I read somewhere about there being an anime adaptation of the boys love game DRAMAtical murder this summer, I am probably going to watch it, call me a messed up pervert, but I am.
I now already have 3 animes for this summer now (Free! S2, the new Sailor Moon and the apparant DMMD adaptation) hopefully I will be able to keep up with then all >_>

Casual. I'm going to watch 9 for the spring season, one carry over from this season (Nisekoi) and 8 other ones; 7 of which I have decided on, at least until they give me a reason not too, not sure on the last one since there's a pretty good variety (in comparison to this season).

~ Nisekoi - SHAFT [Comedy, Romance, Shounen]
~ Fairy Tail - A-1 Pictures [Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Magic]
~ Gokukoku no Brynhildr - Arms [Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Seinen, Fantasy]
~ Hitsugi no Chaika - Bones [Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy]
~ Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Madhouse Studios [Magic, Romance, School, Sci-Fi, Shounen]
~ Mangaka-san to Assistant-san - Zexcs [Comedy, Ecchi, Romance, Harem, Slice-of-Life]
~ Mekaku City Actors - SHAFT [Comedy, Romance, Supernatural, Sci-Fi]
~ Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin - A-1 Pictures [Comedy, School, Supernatural]
> Escha & Logy no Atelier: Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi - Studio Gokumi [none]
> Black Bullet - Kinema Citrus [Action, Mystery, Seinen, Sci-Fi]
> Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou - Brains Base [Comedy, School, Romance, Slice-of-Life]
> Captain Earth - Bones [Sci-Fi, Mecha]
> Futsuu no Joshikousei ga Locodol Yatte Mita - Feel [Comedy, Seinen]
> Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? - White Fox [Comedy, Slice-of-Life]
> No Game No Life - Madhouse Studios [Adventure, Comedy, Ecchi, Fantasy, Supernatural]
> Selector Infected WIXOSS - J.C. Staff [Game, Psychological]

At least if I don't like one of the 8 I've chosen, then I have others to fall back on. If anything looks even a little bit interesting I shove it on my plan to watch list, I need to stop doing that because I'm never going to catch up with it. Log Horizon has a second season for next Fall, yay.

good observation

I downloaded all the episodes for Kill la Kill and I'll watch them all at once on the weekend, or slowly if I get bored during the middle of them. It was about 10gb.

Crackin355 said:
I downloaded all the episodes for Kill la Kill and I'll watch them all at once on the weekend, or slowly if I get bored during the middle of them. It was about 10gb.
nice, its p good so take your time with em. i do feel tho that theyre overhyped

speaking of klk, final ep came out today
it was w/e. like kinda predictable shit but idk i just was kinda expecting somethign so grand and epic like the last few episodes built up
the "senketsu fashion week" transformationwas p funny, seriosly this bich looked like fuckan shadow the hedgehog
gamagooris "death" had me going and i thought this shit was gonna be a gainax styled ending
rip senketsu, he was a true bro
the epilogue is pretty decent, satsuki got a haircut and she looks p cool now (not that i disliked her long hair)
mako is silly as usual (and still the best character)
ryuko does seem a bit heartbroken but she moves on and i guess thats it
now to wait for sailor moon in july <3
or i guess if somethin else decent pops up
other than klk im watching minami-ke still and its pretty good i just havent had time to watch any
and everyone keeps telling me to watch baccano which seems p good too

Minako Aino said:
Crackin355 said:

Yeah, Kill la Kill seemed to be the overhyped series this season. Attack on Titan was a great show but it suffered from overhype as well. Sword Art Online too when it came out, I watched it before I knew about the hype so I enjoyed it a lot. Winter 2014 season is wrapping up now, now I can watch some that I wasn't keeping up with (Tonari no Seki-kun, Witch Craft Works, Nobunagun). Tokyo Ravens apparently gets good in the second half and I dropped it at episode 8 (out of 24), so I'm picking that back up to see if it does actually become really good.

I should probably watch Baccano as well, Durarara too since it was announced there's a sequel being made for it.

Minako Aino said:
Crackin355 said:

speaking of klk, final ep came out today
it was w/e. like kinda predictable shit but idk i just was kinda expecting somethign so grand and epic like the last few episodes built up
the "senketsu fashion week" transformationwas p funny, seriosly this bich looked like fuckan shadow the hedgehog
gamagooris "death" had me going and i thought this shit was gonna be a gainax styled ending
rip senketsu, he was a true bro
the epilogue is pretty decent, satsuki got a haircut and she looks p cool now (not that i disliked her long hair)
mako is silly as usual (and still the best character)
ryuko does seem a bit heartbroken but she moves on and i guess thats it
now to wait for sailor moon in july <3
or i guess if somethin else decent pops up
other than klk im watching minami-ke still and its pretty good i just havent had time to watch any

watch fist of the north star man, its like the ultimate bromance.

Back