The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

I saw a theory for that plot twist back at the episode 3 or 5 discussion on reddit. So I kind of was less 'holy shit whaaaaat' and more 'ah, I knew that was going to happen'.

Also, watch Steins;Gate. There's a reason why it has such a good rating on MAL.

I can't say I was too caught off-guard by it, but at the same time i was like "aw shit"

now i need to know why tsumugu and ryuuko have the same hair colors :mad:

also i'm excited for next week's episode

Today's episode had a continuity error.
What doesn't add up is how did five year old Satsuki learned the truth from her father in episode 18, when Soichiro ran off with Ryuko when she was just a baby in episode 19. And Ryuko is just a year younger than Satsuki. This is so confusing x:
tumblr_n1bib1cusT1r7sijxo1_1280.jpg

SHE'S SO CUTE

The Dragon Ball Z Kai version of the Buu saga is hitting Japanese airwaves in early April. Here's hoping to a dubbed version soon.

Sergeant Sillies said:
Today's episode had a continuity error.
What doesn't add up is how did five year old Satsuki learned the truth from her father in episode 18, when Soichiro ran off with Ryuko when she was just a baby in episode 19. And Ryuko is just a year younger than Satsuki. This is so confusing x:
tumblr_n1bib1cusT1r7sijxo1_1280.jpg

SHE'S SO CUTE
thats interesting, and ryuko looks so d'aww

anyway the whole episode was so much stuff thrown together
i was scared when mako got absorbed by those covers thingys, but im glad shes safe
god damn satsukis mom is such a molester omg i want to slap her in the fucken face
i totally did not see isshin and soichiro being the same person coming, i mean i guess i shouldve but i just thought an old man found her and raised her with care, kinda like goku and grandpa gohan from dragon ball
and poor senketsu ;-; i still think he has a good heart and can overcome this whole life fiber taking over your soul bul shet

Got around to watching 進撃の巨人. It was ok. Too predictable for my tastes.

Tsssk. I read the thingy. Wasn't too amusing. Well, mabye people getting chomped on was a bit fun... Love the art style though... But that's the manga.

Today's Episode of Kill La Kill
Remember when we all thought that Satsuki was the biggest antagonist of Kill la Kill
this episode surely fucked with my head today

I've been watching (or attempting to watch) Galaxy Express 999 and Space Pirate Captain Harlock recently.

Pretty much done with K-On! except the movies. Aw, I'm going to be so sad when I'm totally done, maybe I should pick up the manga, because it continues on from the story.

fantanoice said:
Pretty much done with K-On! except the movies. Aw, I'm going to be so sad when I'm totally done, maybe I should pick up the manga, because it continues on from the story.
Barely.

Marathoned Kill la Kill up to this point. 面白い, as many characters seem fond of saying.

Nah. Fucked with my head plenty, though.

^ I was going to post something like that.

It's bizarre tech for a bizarre organization.

Hm, I've watched Danganrompa yet again. Naegi's reaction is just priceless.

When he is found guilty, he screams at Monokuma for an explanation, but Monokuma just ignores him and says: "じゃ、行ってみますか。ワクワクドキドキのお仕置きタイム! The dance that goes with it is also priceless.

Back