The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

Well, considering my age and stuff too, it's not really all that big of a deal that he looks younger than the rest. :P

That's why I like him,

So I think I might be addicted to K-On!...

• Digimon Adventure
  • Devil Survivor 2 The Animation
  • Digimon Adventure 02
  • Ginga Nagareboshi Gin
  • Ikki Tousen
  • Gurren Lagann
  • Oh! Edo Rocket
  • Steins;Gate
  • Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
  • Claymore
  • Fruits Basket
  • Trigun
  • Spice and Wolf II - Paused
  • Shingeki no Kyojin - Finished until next season
  • Fairy Tail - finished but for OVAs; another season
  • Soul Eater - watching
  • Blackrock Shooter - watching
  • Eureka Seven
  • Ginga Densetsu Weed
  • The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
  • Puella Magi Madoka Magica
  • Sailor Moon
  • FMA Brotherhood
  • FLCL
  • Outlaw Star
  • Angel Beats
  • Tales of the Abyss
  • Strike Witches
  • Mirai Nikki
  • Kill la Kill
  • Pandora Hearts
  • Medaka Box
  • Tokyo Ravens
  • Nichijou
  • Kyoukai no Konata
  • WataMote!
  • K-On!

yeah sure let's add K-on! to the list

tfp talked me into watching sailor moon, so i watched episode 10 and 11

10 was not bad and had it's moments, but 11 was kind of eh

i might watch more if i'm bored or something

i wouldn't really count on watching the entire season or something, maybe just select episodes

Rei Hino said:
i might watch more if i'm bored or something

i wouldn't really count on watching the entire season or something, maybe just select episodes
well atleast you watched it! O0

crash also talked me into watching kill la kill
its a really interesting anime and im pretty hooked

the plot is really unique, ryuko tries to find the killed of her father, a scientist researching these things called "life fibers" and made a weapon to destroy them, but was killed and half of the weapon, a scissor, was taken by the killer and the other half remains with ryuko, trying to avenge her father, and with all that this whole bizarre story unfolds with uniforms granting powers and pretty epic battles

some side thoughts:
yui is a creep, she looks cute but omg shes so creepy
i hate nonon shes a bich
the nerd guy of the elite 4 is the most bland character ever like i cant even remember his name (idek who else can)
ira is a cool guy
uzu is a gangsta, he fights with no eyes and hes pretty badass imo
the ep where ryuko lost control was kinda scary
i think mako is my fav character because shes a sily

Hotaru Tomoe said:
will you be watching the new series when it eventually airs?
omg its so hard waiting for july to come by, i wish time went faster

Eh, I put Kill la Kill on hold this season, I've limited myself to keeping up with only 9 shows and I won't go any higher until I get rid of the 20 or so shows I started but didn't finish.

It's a good show, but I've sort of lost interest in it. I guess I prefer the less crazy shows.

fantanoice said:
So I think I might be addicted to K-On!...

I was tempted to watch it about a month ago but I decided against it.

Hotaru Tomoe said:
Minako Aino said:
Hotaru Tomoe said:
will you be watching the new series when it eventually airs?
omg its so hard waiting for july to come by, i wish time went faster

i know it's like so far away
it's gonna be hard but we'll make it somehow
ya
i hope they show teasers in between now till then to see how everything will be like (animation, music, etc)
they're releasing a remastered soundtrack and its not bad at all, it kinda grows on you, but some songs i prefer the original version (like rashiku ikimasho, imo atleast, the autotune kinda ruins it)
some songs like the sailor stars opening are really cool (sailor galaxia's seiyuu sings it, ironic, huh?)
you can check it here

but i swear if they delay the anime again...
7555.gif

Crackin355 said:
Eh, I put Kill la Kill on hold this season, I've limited myself to keeping up with only 9 shows and I won't go any higher until I get rid of the 20 or so shows I started but didn't finish.

It's a good show, but I've sort of lost interest in it. I guess I prefer the less crazy shows.
lol thats alot of stalled shows
you should take your time anyway since youll just be cringing to know what will happen next week after you catch up to all the ones out so far

Minako Aino said:
ya
i hope they show teasers in between now till then to see how everything will be like (animation, music, etc)

that would be really neat, i hope they do that too

they're releasing a remastered soundtrack and its not bad at all, it kinda grows on you, but some songs i prefer the original version (like rashiku ikimasho, imo atleast, the autotune kinda ruins it)
some songs like the sailor stars opening are really cool (sailor galaxia's seiyuu sings it, ironic, huh?)
you can check it here

that's pretty cool, although i don't think i can stand track 4 >.> the original version was great, but this version is awful

but i swear if they delay the anime again...
7555.gif

i know how you feel

Minako Aino said:
crash also talked me into watching kill la kill
its a really interesting anime and im pretty hooked

the plot is really unique, ryuko tries to find the killed of her father, a scientist researching these things called "life fibers" and made a weapon to destroy them, but was killed and half of the weapon, a scissor, was taken by the killer and the other half remains with ryuko, trying to avenge her father, and with all that this whole bizarre story unfolds with uniforms granting powers and pretty epic battles

some side thoughts:
yui is a creep, she looks cute but omg shes so creepy
i hate nonon shes a bich
the nerd guy of the elite 4 is the most bland character ever like i cant even remember his name (idek who else can)
ira is a cool guy
uzu is a gangsta, he fights with no eyes and hes pretty badass imo
the ep where ryuko lost control was kinda scary
i think mako is my fav character because shes a sily

mako manages to be hyperactive and entertaining without being annoying

tumblr_mzit9l7ulS1qh75xeo1_250.gif

uzu's probably my favorite though

Hotaru Tomoe said:
that's pretty cool, although i don't think i can stand track 4 >.> the original version was great, but this version is awful
i know right omg what the hell happened
the ed was so catchy in the og and they went so melancholic and some other whole notha level type of bs on this one its like idek what they were thinking

Rei Hino said:
mako manages to be hyperactive and entertaining without being annoying

tumblr_mzit9l7ulS1qh75xeo1_250.gif

uzu's probably my favorite though
yes! this is exactly why i love her
85e.gif

hes still p badass too

Rei Hino said:

10 11 was not bad and had it's moments, but 11 12 was kind of eh

oops i made a mistake

Minako Aino said:
lol thats alot of stalled shows
you should take your time anyway since youll just be cringing to know what will happen next week after you catch up to all the ones out so far

Yeah, I'm leaving the 2-cour shows until their finished, but at least 17 of them are ones that are finished and ready for me to watch. I just can't bring myself to watch them for some reason. I know some of them are good and I'll like them but I still hold myself back.

Well, I still have to watch Log Horizon ep.17 and Nisekoi ep.3 today so I'll think about it later.

Rei Hino said:
Rei Hino said:

10 11 was not bad and had it's moments, but 11 12 was kind of eh

oops i made a mistake
its all good
i think 12 was w.e too but you should watch 10 sometime in the future if you want cause rei gets introduced there

ohh yeah 12 wasn't that great, it was ok but not like one of the best or anything
also where do you guys get all those gifs in your avatars i always have trouble finding gifs

Hotaru Tomoe said:
ohh yeah 12 wasn't that great, it was ok but not like one of the best or anything
also where do you guys get all those gifs in your avatars i always have trouble finding gifs
i just either search minako or sailor venus, and put in the japanese for her name, then on google click search tools--> type --> animated
i can find some for you and compile a zip if you want, ofc ill just pick some random ones and you can choose which ones to use

Minako Aino said:
Hotaru Tomoe said:
i just either search minako or sailor venus, and put in the japanese for her name, then on google click search tools--> type --> animated
i can find some for you and compile a zip if you want, ofc ill just pick some random ones and you can choose which ones to use

ohh i had no idea that option existed lol
sure, go ahead, as long as it's not too much trouble or anything :P

Hotaru Tomoe said:
Minako Aino said:
Hotaru Tomoe said:

ohh i had no idea that option existed lol
sure, go ahead, as long as it's not too much trouble or anything :P
haha yea its kinda hidden lol
sure thing, ill send a pm :)

I'm guessing that's a second season for Free!?

Because that just makes me put it off for longer, more episodes = more time and if I don't watch it all in one sitting it'll get stuck in my on-hold list for eternity.

Yep, nothing about dates and the number of episodes have been revealed yet.
Season 1 was pretty short (12 eps) but I hope that this season gets 24.

Back