PM4 looks dead.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
Leonyx said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Ya! Or a Wiggler partner, but I won't thing they will have one

I'd love a Wiggler partner. That would make for some interesting story.
But what would his powers be
Maybe he/she could grow flowers and carrots like the wiggler boss in BIS, or perhaps could turn red with a charge attack.
I don't know Brother Doofenshmirtz Evil, Inc. seems like a stretch

Snowstalker said:
Am I the only person who's worried that, based on enemy redesigns and suspicious similarity to NSMBW's worlds, that they'll try to stick too much to the main series?
I'm worried too so...

There must be a Bandit partner.

Percy said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Brother Percy their must be a Snifit partner

Brother Love said:
Percy said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Brother Percy their must be a Snifit partner
Why not just start simple, and make it a Shy Guy? Snifits and Bandits could be in SPM5 or something.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
Percy said:
Why not just start simple, and make it a Shy Guy? Snifits and Bandits could be in SPM5 or something.
Because Shy Guys are to shy Brother Doofenshmirtz Evil, Inc.

How about a Piranha Plant partner? It could move in a wheelchair or something, help Nintendo's publicity by having a disabled person in their games.

Jack Noir said:
How about a Piranha Plant partner? It could move in a wheelchair or something, help Nintendo's publicity by having a disabled person in their games.
What if it's a Stalking Plant or a Ptooie

Brother Love said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
Percy said:
Because Shy Guys are to shy Brother Doofenshmirtz Evil, Inc.
Well, there could be a sub-plot about said Shy Guy gaining courage as the story goes along.

Brother Love said:
Jack Noir said:
True. But the normal plants are the coolest.

Actually, the Venus Fire Traps are. But whatever, I'm not a Mario botanist.

Jack Noir said:
Brother Love said:
Jack Noir said:
True. But the normal plants are the coolest.

Actually, the Venus Fire Traps are. But whatever, I'm not a Mario botanist.
The Mario ecosystem has the strangest creatures

YoshiGo99 said:
A Dazee partner!! A Doogan partner and something else
A Mr. Blizzard Partner that should be the last partner Brother YoshiGo99

YoshiGo99 said:
Stop that it is ackward! Maybe a Koopatrol partner?
How is it awkward i've been saying it to everyone lately. And a Koopatrol Partner would be pretty cheap ya know

YoshiGo99 said:
I don't know. Also you might be right, a Lakitu partner?
I personally feel they should make every partner a species that hasn't been playable in a Paper Mario game

YoshiGo99 said:
I am good at PM sprites!! So hmmm what could this mean?

It could mean that you're going to make some stuff for no reason. Sounds like its reeeeeeally worth the effort :)

Crackin355 said:
YoshiGo99 said:

It could mean that you're going to make some stuff for no reason. Sounds like its reeeeeeally worth the effort :)
You should work for nintendo YoshiGo.

Paper Bowser said:
Dr. Eggman said:
Crackin355 said:
YoshiGo99 said:

You should work for nintendo YoshiGo.
Yeah.Also why does a lot of people hate SPM?
Because it was different to the first two games they loved.

Back